Gay Olympian, Handsome Adam Rippon, says he will boycott Team USA White House visit

The President wouldn't shake the gay guy's hand. The President is a known germophobe. It's a good thing the gay guy won't go to the white house. No one wants his disease.

Gays are such petulant man-bitches with such a massive, massive chip on their shoulders, Trump hasn't said or done anything against the gays! I don't know what these entitled, obnoxious attention whores are sniveling about. The gay community always manages to sound like teenage girls going through PMS.

Sad. If I were trying to expand the inclusion and interaction of LGBT outreach, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with the President and publicize this through the White House. Lost opportunity, why not be the positive change you want to see in the world???

I give the guy credit, he stood tall when it was his turn to deliver for the US figure skating team event and did extremely well. I couldn't care less who he sleeps with, none of my business.

I suspect most of the team will boycott. Trump disgraces the nation they represent.
The real disgrace is having a sodomite represent America in the Olympic games. ...... :cool:
We have one in the oval office. Or do you think Trump’s pervy self shied away from anal with Stormy Daniels or Hooker Melania?

I suspect most of the team will boycott. Trump disgraces the nation they represent.
The real disgrace is having a sodomite represent America in the Olympic games. ...... :cool:
We have one in the oval office. Or do you think Trump’s pervy self shied away from anal with Stormy Daniels or Hooker Melania?
After many years of wedded bliss, a guy and his wife decided to try anal.

"OW! OWWWW! It hurts! It hurts!" screamed the wife.

"No it doesn't," replied the husband. "It feels good."

Why would any self-respecting LGBT person want to shake hands and have a photo-op with a guy who has a terrible record as a heterosexual and who picked a gay-hating little pig-bitch to be his vice president?

Why would any self-respecting LGBT person want to shake hands and have a photo-op with a guy who has a terrible record as a heterosexual and who picked a gay-hating little pig-bitch to be his vice president?
I don't know, but I'd have thes guys tested for STDs before I invited him to the White House.

Forum List

Back