Jarvis Masters, lets start with him. CA upholds death penalty.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
California has upheld the death sentence..... lets start with Jarvis Masters. Put him out of our misery and stop wasting money keeping him alive. He was sentenced to death and appeals all denied. He needs to be put down.

discuss.

California voters rejected the latest attempt to repeal California's death penalty, dealing a blow to activists who saw the election as their best chance in 35 years to end capital punishment in the state.

California Death Penalty Ban Rejected By Voters

California has upheld the death sentence..... lets start with Jarvis Masters. Put him out of our misery and stop wasting money keeping him alive. He was sentenced to death and appeals all denied. He needs to be put down.

discuss.

California voters rejected the latest attempt to repeal California's death penalty, dealing a blow to activists who saw the election as their best chance in 35 years to end capital punishment in the state.

It costs more to execute someone than to keep them in jail.

discuss.

It costs more to execute someone than to keep them in jail.

It also cost more to keep them in jail then to just let them roam free, so by your logic letting them go is the most cost saving alternative.

Let them stay in your neighborhood...

I don't support the death penalty.

it would seem... liberal CA... does.

Yep... odd isn't it? I'm just an uber-Conservative that thinks killing people as retribution isn't a very good idea.

But hey, that's just me.

Wait Wait, I thought you were one of those lockstep conservatives who praises buschchimpymchitler and takes your talking points directly from El Rushbo!!!!

What the hell is going on here!!!

/sarcasm

I wonder how the family of the prison guard Masters helped kill in 1985 feels about all this?

It must be so hard losing a loved one to such scum of the earth as Masters.

• Banned
I don't support the death penalty.

Yep... odd isn't it? I'm just an uber-Conservative that thinks killing people as retribution isn't a very good idea.

But hey, that's just me.

you would think since obama was a lock in... that the death penalty was going down if flames...

so since we did uphold the death sentence... i think we should start with jarvis masters. He has enjoyed life long enough.

Last edited:
so since we did uphold the death sentence... is think we should start with jarvis masters. He has enjoyed life long enough. [/COLOR]

Agree.
I also think we keep people on death row too damned long.
If guilty, they should be sentenced - and the sentence should be carried out expeditiously.

But hey, that's just me.

you would think since obama was a lock in... that the death penalty was going down if flames...

so since we did uphold the death sentence... is think we should start with jarvis masters. He has enjoyed life long enough.
He has lived 27 years more than the man he killed.

so since we did uphold the death sentence... is think we should start with jarvis masters. He has enjoyed life long enough. [/COLOR]

Agree.
I also think we keep people on death row too damned long.
If guilty, they should be sentenced - and the sentence should be carried out expeditiously.

hell... death row a country club. Im sure its a better life then what they would have on the outside.

But hey, that's just me.

Wait Wait, I thought you were one of those lockstep conservatives who praises buschchimpymchitler and takes your talking points directly from El Rushbo!!!!

What the hell is going on here!!!

/sarcasm

I know, I'd better get with the program.

But hey, that's just me.

so since we did uphold the death sentence... is think we should start with jarvis masters. He has enjoyed life long enough.

exactly.

but he has a buddhist zen thing going now...so he thinks he should get away with his crimes.

exactly.

but he has a buddhist zen thing going now...so he thinks he should get away with his crimes.
The sad thing is that the prison guard's surviving family - mom, dad, etc. - has already passed away, or close to it.

I'm not fan of the DP, but 27 years? If a state has the DP, then practice it, for craps sake.

Lots of prisoners say they have found a god or some sort of spirituality while in prison. Lots of prisoners also say they are innocent.

exactly.

The sad thing is that the prison guard's surviving family - mom, dad, etc. - has already passed away, or close to it.

I'm not fan of the DP, but 27 years? If a state has the DP, then practice it, for craps sake.

Lots of prisoners say they have found a god or some sort of spirituality while in prison. Lots of prisoners also say they are innocent.

jarvis masters is a wast of human flesh. He has had plenty of time to proves his "innocence" and all agree that he is guilty as hell! He has had 26 years of life he should not have had to enjoy.

just think of all the bleeding hearts he has had time to scam in that time.....

exactly.

He should pay for his crime the Buddhist way. Death by fire.

exactly.

He should pay for his crime the Buddhist way. Death by fire.

if he is a buhddist... he should set himself on fire. Criminals like him love using the press. He should call a press conference so we can all watch him burn.. Im sure he has something he can claim he is protesting.

Forum List

Back