Jared Kushner just given **TOP SECRET** clearance

Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

I'd post a link, but WAPO has a pay wall.

WAPO isn't the only one running this story......................

Jared Kushner's security clearance restored, met with Mueller team a second time - CNNPolitics

Kushner gets permanent security clearance, meets with Mueller team second time

Kushner gets permanent security clearance after more than a year delay

Jared Kushner has full security clearance restored

In the interests of balance, the top 2 links are "leftist news", and the bottom 2 are "conservative news". Notice how the 2 different sides are reporting this.

And....................I can tell you that if a person's security status is questionable, it takes a LOT for them to earn the trust back. How do I know this? Because I got in a bar fight one time and lost my security clearance. It took me 5 years of hard work and volunteering for lots of extra stuff to get it back. I'm wondering why Jared is getting it after only a few months of being told he's not eligible?

He was never told he's not eligible for one. His application was held up by the FBI.

Last edited:
Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

Let's see how long he's able to hang on to it.
That's the real kicker.

Exactly. Wonder if he's gonna be able to keep from leaking secrets to peddle influence? And, because he was already looking sketchy for a clearance, you can bet your ass that he's gonna be watched fairly close.

So now you're a fortune teller?

No, just observant. Remember when Trump had Russian diplomats in the Oval Office and kicked out all the American press, but let the Russian press stay? And, we had to find out about it from the Russian press!

He's just gonna follow his father in law's lead.
Is that info you got from CNN or MSNBC?

Neither, because there are a LOT of news agencies that ran this story.

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office:...

Kremlin outfoxes White House over photos of Trump meeting with Russians

Trump Hosts Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov And Ambassador Kislyak At White House

Revealed: The secretive Israeli raid in Syria Trump bragged about to Russian diplomats

I think they gave it to him because they knew Trump would over rule them and give it to him any way.

Doesn't work that way. You've never had a clearance have you?

Yes it does work that way.

Trump can tell John Kelly to over-rule the FBI's decision. This was talked about a long time ago.

Trump Reluctant to Overrule FBI, Give Kushner Security Clearance

If you had bothered to read your own link, Trump could have granted a waiver, not a clearance. He didn't, and as it turns out, he didn't need to.

It's exactly what I said... the FBI gave it to him because they knew if they didn't, Trump would just over rule their decision. Stop while you are behind.

He qualified for the clearance, otherwise the FBI would not have granted it. Period, end of story.

Let this sink in... if the FBI denied him, and Trump over-ruled their decision, it would make the FBI look weak and wrong, and Trump would have ranted that the FBI was just trying to undermine him. That's why he got the clearance.

Trump can tell John Kelly to over-rule the FBI's decision. This was talked about a long time ago.

If you had bothered to read your own link, Trump could have granted a waiver, not a clearance. He didn't, and as it turns out, he didn't need to.

It's exactly what I said... the FBI gave it to him because they knew if they didn't, Trump would just over rule their decision. Stop while you are behind.

He qualified for the clearance, otherwise the FBI would not have granted it. Period, end of story.

Let this sink in... if the FBI denied him, and Trump over-ruled their decision, it would make the FBI look weak and wrong, and Trump would have ranted that the FBI was just trying to undermine him. That's why he got the clearance.

Ummmm, trump CAN'T over rule them.

Let's see how long he's able to hang on to it.
That's the real kicker.

Exactly. Wonder if he's gonna be able to keep from leaking secrets to peddle influence? And, because he was already looking sketchy for a clearance, you can bet your ass that he's gonna be watched fairly close.

So now you're a fortune teller?

No, just observant. Remember when Trump had Russian diplomats in the Oval Office and kicked out all the American press, but let the Russian press stay? And, we had to find out about it from the Russian press!

He's just gonna follow his father in law's lead.

Sounds like fortune telling to me.

Last edited:

Ummmm, trump CAN'T over rule them.

I already posted it. He can ask John Kelly to do it. They can give people a waiver.

Let this sink in, you're the only one with that delusion.

Jared Kushner's security clearance restored, met with Mueller team a second time - CNNPolitics

In the interests of balance, the top 2 links are "leftist news", and the bottom 2 are "conservative news". Notice how the 2 different sides are reporting this.

And....................I can tell you that if a person's security status is questionable, it takes a LOT for them to earn the trust back. How do I know this? Because I got in a bar fight one time and lost my security clearance. It took me 5 years of hard work and volunteering for lots of extra stuff to get it back. I'm wondering why Jared is getting it after only a few months of being told he's not eligible?
His problems most likely were due to financial ties that left him vulnerable. With additional research or him possibly addressing those issues, he was cleared?

Well great, trump enterprises now open for graft.

Delusional? It literally has quoted words from Trump...

His previous clearances were interim, this is the first permanent clearance he's gotten.

Interesting, I did not realize that. Thank you sir!

This is why we call you libs dupes...because if you like the story then you in your mind make it true without thinking about it...LMAO

Next time you want to know if a CNN or MSM news story is for real or fake ask me.....I'll tell you....I'm here to help....see my smile?.....

Delusional? It literally has quoted words from Trump...

Yeah, that he said he wouldn't intervene. I'm sure the FBI found those words really intimidating. LMAO

It's pretty bizarre that the White House thinks that these immigrants kids "are not innocent" but casually throws around "they are just kids" in defense of Jared Kushner and Don Jr. taking meetings with Russians to subvert our democracy.

Oh they are a big deal

NYT catches Trump in apparent lie about Jared Kushner's security clearance

Trump was asked directly if he had overridden the advice of security officials and ordered that Kushner be given the top-level clearance.

“No, I don’t think I have the authority to do that,” Trump responded. “I’m not sure I do. But I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t do it. Jared’s a good — I was, I was never involved with his security. I know that he, you know, just from reading, I know that there was issues back and forth about security for numerous people, actually. But I don’t want to get involved in that stuff.”

One day after the White House counsel’s office recommended that Kushner be denied a top-level security clearance, Trump personally ordered Kelly to grant it.

You know the apple doesn't fall far from the trees

In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to Democratic political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[11] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[12] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with him, under which he pleaded guilty to 18 counts of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering.[13] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister Esther's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged to record an encounter between the two, and had the tape sent to his sister.[14][15][16][13] He was sentenced to two years in prison,[14] and served 14 months at Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery in Alabama[17][18] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey, to complete his sentence.[17][18][19] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[20]

As a result of his convictions, Kushner was disbarred, prohibited from practicing law in New Jersey,[21] New York,[22] and Pennsylvania.[23]

New York City real estate[edit]
After being released from prison, Kushner shifted his business activities from New Jersey to New York City. In early 2007, Kushner Companies bought the 666 Fifth Avenue building in Manhattan for US$1.8 billion.[24] He and his family are estimated to have a net worth of $1.8 billion.[1] He has employed two fellow inmates he became acquainted with in prison.[25]

Libtards at it again. The Permanent Security Clearances were granted over a year ago.

End of story.

What's wrong DemNazis, Russia Russia bite you in the ass, and now you are back to year old news, and trying to find a way to get Trump's Tax returns, which is a 2 year old story..???

LMFAO.

Forum List

Back