James Clapper continually misquoted by trump...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump Incorrectly Quotes James Clapper to Falsely Claim F.B.I. Spied On Campaign

Why is the orange king doing this? Does he know between Cohen and Manafort's testimony he is cooked? Clapper has more integrity and morality in his left nut than trump has in his whole large, orange body....

He is is reaching a new low for deflection. Unfortunately for him....laws are still laws and he will be seen as a lying coward in the end...just waiting....

Trump Incorrectly Quotes James Clapper to Falsely Claim F.B.I. Spied On Campaign

Why is the orange king doing this? Does he know between Cohen and Manafort's testimony he is cooked? Clapper has more integrity and morality in his left nut than trump has in his whole large, orange body....

He is is reaching a new low for deflection. Unfortunately for him....laws are still laws and he will be seen as a lying coward in the end...just waiting....

1. Trump is a natural born liar
2. Lying is his forte'
3. He lies because he knows he can get away with it from his base voters.

1. Trump is a natural born liar
2. Lying is his forte'
3. He lies because he knows he can get away with it from his base voters.

One day the Republican party will look back and wonder why they became pawns of a Lying Charlatan like trump. He has turned surveillance of Russian contacts to the trump campaign as "spying on the trump campaign."

The FBI would have been negligent if they had not kept surveillance on Russian meddling.

And from what we know....the trump people were more than willing to allow Moscow to meddle....

I think he is becoming more and more unhinged as Mueller gets closer to the facts.

So. You people have been lying and telling twisted half truths for decades its high time you got a dose of your own medicine. I'm fine with Trump using every Dem dirty trick in the book against them. Cue Dem's...but but but...but lol

So. You people have been lying and telling twisted half truths for decades its high time you got a dose of your own medicine. I'm fine with Trump using every Dem dirty trick in the book against them. Cue Dem's...but but but...but lol

Sooooo....you are justifying and defending a serial liar....you sick bast*a rd....

How to Stop Lying

Send this to Huckleberry and trump....

Yeah his paranoia is ramping up. Between the three ring circus of Giuliani and the lying tirades Trump engages in on Fake Fox News you can see the bolts starting to vibrate loose in that machine.

Yeah his paranoia is ramping up. Between the three ring circus of Giuliani and the lying tirades Trump engages in on Fake Fox News you can see the bolts starting to vibrate loose in that machine.
I agree, the lib cover up and dim witch hunt is starting to unravel.

Now you got me picturing an Orange Robot....:ack-1:

Now you got me picturing an Orange Robot....:ack-1:

Now that you mention robot the one that comes to mind is The Robot on Lost In Space spinning around shouting "Warning! Warning!"

James ClappER is a Zionist 911 TRAITOR who wants you to believe this was not a "controlled demolition...."

Sooooo....you are justifying and defending a serial liar....you sick bast*a rd....

Whatever it takes to destroy the left is fine by me.

You could be correct, but let's be honest we in no way know what they have said to RM!

You liberals are Nazi’s…

You use the full force of the Federal Government

against your political foes and you get caught..

Then you call Trump corrupt for wanting it investigated

while Swamp Rats like clapper lie their ass off.

If the situations were reversed you lying ass liberals

would be screaming bloody murder and you know it,

but you are too dishonest to admit it…

It has to suck to be you……………

James ClappER is a Zionist 911 TRAITOR who wants you to believe this was not a "controlled demolition...."

James Clapper is a true patriot who served his country with dignity. He is not a liar....a pussy grabber...a narcissist...or a clown.

He is a Republican who knows this country is being challenged as never before by a White House that is an open sewer...

NY Times, hilarious.

Forum List

Back