Jared Kushner just given **TOP SECRET** clearance

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

I'd post a link, but WAPO has a pay wall.

Just saw it on the news a few minutes ago. I guess his foreign contacts weren't that big a deal.

WAPO isn't the only one running this story......................

Jared Kushner's security clearance restored, met with Mueller team a second time - CNNPolitics

Kushner gets permanent security clearance, meets with Mueller team second time

Kushner gets permanent security clearance after more than a year delay

Jared Kushner has full security clearance restored

In the interests of balance, the top 2 links are "leftist news", and the bottom 2 are "conservative news". Notice how the 2 different sides are reporting this.

And....................I can tell you that if a person's security status is questionable, it takes a LOT for them to earn the trust back. How do I know this? Because I got in a bar fight one time and lost my security clearance. It took me 5 years of hard work and volunteering for lots of extra stuff to get it back. I'm wondering why Jared is getting it after only a few months of being told he's not eligible?

Jared Kushner's security clearance restored, met with Mueller team a second time - CNNPolitics

In the interests of balance, the top 2 links are "leftist news", and the bottom 2 are "conservative news". Notice how the 2 different sides are reporting this.

And....................I can tell you that if a person's security status is questionable, it takes a LOT for them to earn the trust back. How do I know this? Because I got in a bar fight one time and lost my security clearance. It took me 5 years of hard work and volunteering for lots of extra stuff to get it back. I'm wondering why Jared is getting it after only a few months of being told he's not eligible?
His problems most likely were due to financial ties that left him vulnerable. With additional research or him possibly addressing those issues, he was cleared?

His previous clearances were interim, this is the first permanent clearance he's gotten.

His problems most likely were due to financial ties that left him vulnerable. With additional research or him possibly addressing those issues, he was cleared?
Kushner spent 7 hours today behind closed doors being questioned by the Mueller investigators....

Seems strange the FBI would give him clearance before they even went through today's interrogation....? :dunno:

OOPS.... MY MISTAKE

that was April!!!

Last edited:

His previous clearances were interim, this is the first permanent clearance he's gotten.

Should prove profitable

Because he is the Son-in-law of the POTUS. That is not a hard one to figure out.

Let me help you out.

GettyImages-935169698.jpg

For a few minutes there, it seemed like there was an issue. But the New York Times makes it clear that everything is now just peachy.

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, has been granted his permanent security clearance ... ending a period of uncertainty that had fueled questions about whether Mr. Kushner was in peril in the special counsel investigation.

Uncertainty? Ended. Clearly there is no further concern.

• No concern that Kushner might be called on to answer for negotiating with Qatar for a $500 million loan before Kushner joined Donald Trump on a trip to the Middle East, or getting more than $1 billion after that trip led to a blockade against the US ally.
  • No concern that Kushner’s security clearance was cut off in part because even the White House security office could find no way around the many omissions, obfuscations, and flat-out lies that littered every one of the many submissions, and re-submissions that Kusher made in trying to get clearance.
  • No concern about Kushner making a secret trip to Saudi Arabia to hand over top secret information to a Saudi leader who used that information to initiate a purge of dissidents.
  • No concerns about Kushner selling US visas to wealthy Chinese customers who bought into a real estate scheme—or trying to make a $4 billion deal with a state-owned Chinese bank.
  • No concerns about a handy bridge loan provided to Kushner by a company doing business with the White House.
  • No concern about Kushner’s role in the Trump Tower meeting with Russian operatives.
  • No concern about a foreign leader saying that Jared Kushner was in his pocket.
No concerns at all.

Why does that dumbass have any clearance? What expertise does he have on anything?

:cuckoo:

Jared comes from a fine lineage of pay to play and money laundering operations...

That helps in the Two Scoops administration.:04:

Sorry Vanilla ISIS, looks like the Jews are replacing you.

Kushner spent 7 hours today behind closed doors being questioned by the Mueller investigators....

Seems strange the FBI would give him clearance before they even went through today's interrogation....? :dunno:

Damn is it still April? April was the last time Kushner spoke to the Mueller team.

Damn is it still April? April was the last time Kushner spoke to the Mueller team.

MY mistake, just read it again!

I think they gave it to him because they knew Trump would over rule them and give it to him any way.

Did he need it, do you think, in order to discuss everything Mueller had on the table?
I dunno. But no, I don't think its strange--they shouldn't be using his clearance as some kind of reward or quid pro quo, should they?

Let me help you out.

For a few minutes there, it seemed like there was an issue. But the New York Times makes it clear that everything is now just peachy.

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, has been granted his permanent security clearance ... ending a period of uncertainty that had fueled questions about whether Mr. Kushner was in peril in the special counsel investigation.

• No concern that Kushner might be called on to answer for negotiating with Qatar for a $500 million loan before Kushner joined Donald Trump on a trip to the Middle East, or getting more than $1 billion after that trip led to a blockade against the US ally.
  • No concern that Kushner’s security clearance was cut off in part because even the White House security office could find no way around the many omissions, obfuscations, and flat-out lies that littered every one of the many submissions, and re-submissions that Kusher made in trying to get clearance.
  • No concern about Kushner making a secret trip to Saudi Arabia to hand over top secret information to a Saudi leader who used that information to initiate a purge of dissidents.
  • No concerns about Kushner selling US visas to wealthy Chinese customers who bought into a real estate scheme—or trying to make a $4 billion deal with a state-owned Chinese bank.
  • No concerns about a handy bridge loan provided to Kushner by a company doing business with the White House.
  • No concern about Kushner’s role in the Trump Tower meeting with Russian operatives.
  • No concern about a foreign leader saying that Jared Kushner was in his pocket.
No concerns at all.

Just love all those daily kos and politico citations, you got anything form something other than left wing hate sites?

Let me help you out.

No concerns at all.

Just love all those daily kos and politico citations, you got anything form something other than left wing hate sites?

It's not a left wing hate site, and i'm funny that way. I like to actually back my replies up with things like citations, links to sources, facts and such.

If you're just into mindless opinions, i'll leave out any links, citations, or facts in any future replies.

Oh, and it's "from" not "form". English is a remarkable language when
used correctly.

I think they gave it to him because they knew Trump would over rule them and give it to him any way.

Doesn't work that way. You've never had a clearance have you?

Forum List

Back