Japanese government seeks to penalize Herbivore Men for peacefully opting out of Femtopia.

Should Japanese men be forced into relationships with women through a Bachelor Tax?

• Total voters
Japan is screwed up and dying mostly because they do not allow enough immigration to make up for their low birth rate. Opting out of breeding is a visible social phenomena in Japan but all Western nations are experiencing the same rapidly aging native population that did not have enough kids to replace themselves, even us.

The evils of contraception. And only the Catholic Church takes a stand against it these days. History will prove us wise.

History proves the Roman Church to be mass murderers. What are you talking about? There is nothing Christian about the Roman Catholic Institution!
I'm sad for you. Everyone thinks you're a nutcase, even those who would be on your side who you push away. It must be lonely in the loony bin.

Japan is screwed up and dying mostly because they do not allow enough immigration to make up for their low birth rate. Opting out of breeding is a visible social phenomena in Japan but all Western nations are experiencing the same rapidly aging native population that did not have enough kids to replace themselves, even us.

The evils of contraception. And only the Catholic Church takes a stand against it these days. History will prove us wise.

History proves the Roman Church to be mass murderers. What are you talking about? There is nothing Christian about the Roman Catholic Institution!
I'm sad for you. Everyone thinks you're a nutcase, even those who would be on your side who you push away. It must be lonely in the loony bin.

Everyone? Give me a link for that post. I'd like to see it. Do you have poll? A vote? Anything besides this ridiculous, baseless claim by you - and why? ..... because I refuse to validate the Roman Catholic Church as Christian I am deemed a nutcase?

Or is it that you have no fear of the LORD to accuse one of his servants of something that is untrue - because you are lost? I believe anyone who defends the Roman Church is either seriously misinformed or doesn't care because they prefer the praises of men over the praise of God. It's a false church and you'll perish if you stay with it. That is the truth from Scripture - from the Bible. Read it.

Everyone? Give me a link for that post. I'd like to see it. Do you have poll? A vote? Anything besides this ridiculous, baseless claim by you - and why? ..... because I refuse to validate the Roman Catholic Church as Christian I am deemed a nutcase?

Or is it that you have no fear of the LORD to accuse one of his servants of something that is untrue - because you are lost? I believe anyone who defends the Roman Church is either seriously misinformed or doesn't care because they prefer the praises of men over the praise of God. It's a false church and you'll perish if you stay with it. That is the truth from Scripture - from the Bible. Read it.
Cookoo! Cookoo! Cookoo!

Yes.

I'm not informed well enough right now to know why, but I need to subscribe to this thread per making a post on it, and "yes" sounds good to me at this point.

I will figure out why I voted that way later today or tomorrow.

Regardless, I'm sure we can at least all agree that it is George Bush's fault. :thup:

Folding the laundry is her job. Cook, clean and copulation (3 C's) are the three bare minimum things that she is expected to provide for all your other labors.

shakehead.gif

Wow. This here is sigline quote gold.

So what are you Archie -- three hundred years old?

Cookoo! Cookoo! Cookoo!

You make a thread about homosexuals telling them F word to go F themselves - cursing them and telling them you are fine with their sin so long as they do not advertise it and then expect others to take you seriously? As a Christian? I think not. You're lost. Seriously lost without a clue. Before that you were calling for a nuclear bomb to wipe out the Muslim population of a nation. Very sick stuff. I'll keep you in my prayers but I have nothing further to say to you. I've told you the truth. That is all that is required of me.

Cookoo! Cookoo! Cookoo!

You make a thread about homosexuals telling them F word to go F themselves - cursing them and telling them you are fine with their sin so long as they do not advertise it and then expect others to take you seriously? As a Christian? I think not. You're lost. Seriously lost without a clue. Before that you were calling for a nuclear bomb to wipe out the Muslim population of a nation. Very sick stuff. I'll keep you in my prayers but I have nothing further to say to you. I've told you the truth. That is all that is required of me.
laughing-019.gif

Not at all. These men are making a valiant stand for decency by separating themselves from the Feminist society of today. They should be thanked and rewarded.

Folding the laundry is her job. Cook, clean and copulation (3 C's) are the three bare minimum things that she is expected to provide for all your other labors.

shakehead.gif

He's an entire gold rush. I think he had a bad breakup or divorce. Some vicious backstabbing bitch. Give him some time and women will be goddesses again.

Why no tax on single women? Why did Rome and Japan not consider this?

I had never heard of Rome and the bachelor tax before your thread. Interesting. I always thought of ancient Rome as mainly homosexual lifestyle - which the Roman Church has continued to perpetuate by its man made laws (forbidding priests / nuns to marry) and examples of homosexuals, paedophiles - even from the top of Vatican - popes - from its formation.

shakehead.gif

He's an entire gold rush. I think he had a bad breakup or divorce. Some vicious backstabbing bitch. Give him some time and women will be goddesses again.

Not the sharpest knife in duh drawer either -- this is the same guy who started a thread whining that his bank, in New York, won't let him walk in packing an AK-47.

shakehead.gif

Not the sharpest knife in duh drawer either -- this is the same guy who started a thread whining that his bank, in New York, won't let him walk in packing an AK-47.
Ha! My bank, whose tellers address me by name when I walk in think nothing about the 9mm on my hip. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure if I came in one day with my AR-15 at shoulder-arms position, they would ask me what I'm hunting that day. He lives in the wrong state.

More than 1/3 (over 40%) of Japan's male population have voluntarily become "Herbivore Men." This means they abandon women altogether, forsaking all future relationships, most importantly marriage and children. The term "herbivore" is a Japanese reference to men that "will eat grass alongside women." Although it was initially laughed off by Japanese women and their government as a trend that could never grow or even sustain itself for long (because all those sex crazed rapists...men...can't withold themselves from sex), it turned out they were wrong. In fact very wrong.

The number of men that have decided to "opt-out" or "unplug from the matrix" in Japan has grown from 18% over 40% in less than two years. These men are not gay, and even the suggestion would be laughable since 40% of male population is certainly not going to be gay.

The Japanese herbivore culture is now coming to Caucasian nations as well, in America, Canada and the UK they go by the name MGTOW's (Men Going Their Own Way). These aren't a bunch of faggots who never had a girlfriend. They are actually men who have had several relationships in the past (or more) and can no longer tolerate the feminist bullshit plaguing modern women.

There's very little in common between 'Herbivore Men' and the MGTOW crowd. The MGTOW crowd has much more in common with you, steeped heavily in resentment toward women The Herbivore Men crowd is just sexually non-assertive. There's no particular resentment or animosity toward women.

However, back to Japan. Instead of reversing the wrongs that led to their population and GDP decline by having over 40% of their male population opt-out of society, and after their shame-proganda backfired against Herbivores, by in fact producing more of them, the Women of Japan and their Daddy Government (whose running out of taxes) have decided to FORCE men into marriage and relationships by considering a Bachelor Tax.

You may want to look into the issue more closely. The 'Herbivore Men' group peaked back in 2011....at around 36%. The child crisis is seen as more rooted in young women's lack of interest in marriage more deeply than in men's lack of interest in the same.

A new report from The Guardian's Abigail Haworth quotes a shocking statistic from the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) that 45% of Japanese women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact."

Twenty-five percent of Japanese men feel the same way, according to the JFPA....

A whopping 90% of young women surveyed by Japan's Institute of Population and Social Security say that staying single is preferable to what they think marriage would be like.

Young Japanese Aren t Interested In Sex - Business Insider

The issue in Japan is far more nuanced, and far less relevant to your personal baggage with women than you seem to think.

Last edited:

shakehead.gif

If she's not going to provide those three things, especially with modern appliances like washing machines and microwaves, why on earth am I'm going to work to house and provide for her?

If she wants, I'll gladly exchange roles with her. She can go out and work 60 hours and I'll maintain the house.

Last edited:

shakehead.gif

If she's not going to provide those three things, especially with modern appliances like washing machines and microwaves, why on earth am I'm going to work to house and provide for her?

If she wants, I'll gladly exchange roles with her. She can go out and work 60 hours and I'll maintain the house.

1233824085235.gif

(Note: head gap not to scale)

shakehead.gif

1233824085235.gif

(Note: head gap not to scale)

Answer Mr Mangina.

There's very little in common between 'Herbivore Men' and the MGTOW crowd.

I sincerely doubt you even knew what either of those were until last night. Now you're an expert in them.

The MGTOW crowd are new to me. But I did some research, found several websites and read up on them. Their beefs are your beefs; resentment toward women.

However, I was born in Japan and lived there for years. I'd already heard of 'herbivore men' years ago. Its a meme that is tired and spent in Japan as Paris Hilton saying 'That's hot..." is here in the States.

And the two have virtually nothing to do with each other.

Why no tax on single women? Why did Rome and Japan not consider this?

I had never heard of Rome and the bachelor tax before your thread. Interesting. I always thought of ancient Rome as mainly homosexual lifestyle - which the Roman Church has continued to perpetuate by its man made laws (forbidding priests / nuns to marry) and examples of homosexuals, paedophiles - even from the top of Vatican - popes - from its formation.

I'm reading a book called 'I, Claudius' by Robert Graves. In the book, Augustus often lectures young adults about the importance of marriage. He did indeed pass laws against adultery, male-on-male slave rape, and incentives for marriage and child birth.

Augustus lectures the young male royals;
"If we could survive without a wife, citizens of Rome, all of us would do without that nuisance; but since nature has so decreed that we cannot manage comfortably with them, nor live in any way without them, we must plan for our lasting preservation rather than for our temporary pleasure."

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back