Zone1 Janis Joplin wished she was black because they have more emotions!

i dont think she wished she was black.....many thought she was black because of her voice.....she used to credit many black artist who influenced her....

• Banned
Janis Joplin at Woodstock (barefoot!)

FUCTvJiXEAEART0

• Banned
i dont think she wished she was black.....many thought she was black because of her voice.....she used to credit many black artist who influenced her....
according to the book i'm reading right now: "Janis, Her Life" by Holly George Warren, she did wish she was black. if you DM me i'll send you a free download of the book, i'm taking you off ignore for the time being because you have been civil lately

• Banned
here's the book on youtube...follow the whole thing on this channel

according to the book i'm reading right now: "Janis, Her Life" by Holly George Warren, she did wish she was black. if you DM me i'll send you a free download of the book, i'm taking you off ignore for the time being because you have been civil lately
if you had me on ignore why did you respond to my post?.....

• Banned
if you had me on ignore why did you respond to my post?.....
there's a "show ignored content" button. i'm a curious cat, i admit. but if you're gonna go back to the same stale "YOU WRESTLE NAKED KIDS" BS i'm putting you on ignore forever

there's a "show ignored content" button. i'm a curious cat, i admit. but if you're gonna go back to the same stale "YOU WRESTLE NAKED KIDS" BS i'm putting you on ignore forever
i never said anything about naked kids asshole.....so you like to lie too?...quit threatening and just do it....but we all know your fragile ego has to know what is being said about you...

i never said anything about naked kids asshole.....so you like to lie too?...quit threatening and just do it....but we all know your fragile ego has to know what is being said about you...
stay on topic

"I wanted to smoke dope, take dope, lick dope, suck dope, f**k dope, anything I could lay my hands on, I wanted to do it!"- Janis Joplin

barely eating, she dwindled to skin & bones

stay on topic

"I wanted to smoke dope, take dope, lick dope, suck dope, f**k dope, anything I could lay my hands on, I wanted to do it!"- Janis Joplin

barely eating, she dwindled to skin & bones
i am on topic,you are the one who brought up the kids bullshit....and what she said there doesnt mean she wants to be black....it just means she was addicted to drugs...

i am on topic,you are the one who brought up the kids bullshit....and what she said there doesnt mean she wants to be black....it just means she was addicted to drugs...
i'm like Lou Reed. I PRETEND to be gay to be REBELIOUS, but i'm really into chicks. happy now? i'm happily married to a woman

Forum List

Back