Jane Fonda playing Nancy Reagan? A bad joke?

Hanoi Jane playing Nancy Reagan is a complete slap in the face of every American soldier, every patriotic American and most especially, to the Reagan's themselves.

But this is how hollyweird writes history to their liking.

true but that is hollyweird..most of them are traitors to this country but have no problems sucking up the riches it gives them... but it's not the patriotic Americans today like it was back then...today it's who's playing in the film, like Oprah (a traitor) so they don't care

Ya but it sucks that the brain numb believe everything that hollyweird puts out. And that hollyweird has that much power.

The hollyweird's are a big part of the 1 percenters who run the country and the media.

Corporate Hollywood is worse than any other corporate entity.

There is no question about it. It's the way Hollywood thinks. They often have old stars in a cameo on remakes of classic films. Look carefully and you can find Gene Barry in the remake of War/Worlds. Jane Fonda has a cameo for her 60's political radicalism and the kicker is (yuk yuk) to have her play Reagan's 1st Lady. No doubt it was a planned insult. Hollywood was pandering to the radical base and poking a finger in the eye of Vietnam Veterans at the same time. They must have giggled for months over the great joke and just knew conservatives would roll over for the insult as usual. Amazingly there is a real backlash and it might make a difference at the box office.

Again I ask how you think the #1 movie in the country for the past 2 weeks has had Fonda's casting make a difference at the box office?

Mrs. Reagan had her quirks but she was Mother Teresa compared to Hillary. Why does the left hold a grudge for Reagan's wife for so long? She never did them any harm and she has no plans to run for president. Maybe Michael Savage was right, liberalism is a mental illness.

Willful ignorance is really no excuse.

995179_10151608511001275_1030045743_n.jpg

poor poor luddy..
like some picture that is photoshopped means something
but gotta derail the thread for some reason

It isn't photoshopped. It's actually Ronnie talking to some moderate Muslims - if there is such a thing.

Robin Williams plays Dwight D. Eisenhower.

The whole story is keep the races fighting. Without that the liberals have no power here.

Mrs. Reagan had her quirks but she was Mother Teresa compared to Hillary. Why does the left hold a grudge for Reagan's wife for so long? She never did them any harm and she has no plans to run for president. Maybe Michael Savage was right, liberalism is a mental illness.

:eusa_shhh:
they can hate anyone...look at Nugent who has no bearing on their lives, fox news, rush, Beck etc etc.
so first ladies aren't even off base for them, unless it Michelle the queen of first ladies...

Last edited:
There is no question about it. It's the way Hollywood thinks. They often have old stars in a cameo on remakes of classic films. Look carefully and you can find Gene Barry in the remake of War/Worlds. Jane Fonda has a cameo for her 60's political radicalism and the kicker is (yuk yuk) to have her play Reagan's 1st Lady. No doubt it was a planned insult. Hollywood was pandering to the radical base and poking a finger in the eye of Vietnam Veterans at the same time. They must have giggled for months over the great joke and just knew conservatives would roll over for the insult as usual. Amazingly there is a real backlash and it might make a difference at the box office.

Again I ask how you think the #1 movie in the country for the past 2 weeks has had Fonda's casting make a difference at the box office?

From the reviews I read they take huge dramatic liberties and the only reason the movie is successful is because of Forest Whitaker's performance.

From the reviews I read they take huge dramatic liberties and the only reason the movie is successful is because of Forest Whitaker's performance.

I'm not defending the movie; I haven't seen it and it could be complete crap for all I know. I just don't see that Fonda's casting has caused any trouble when it's the top movie for the past two weeks. :)

You can imagine the Hollywood elitist fat cats snickering to each other at drugged out cocktail parties that they planned to cast Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan in the over rated movie "The Butler". It isn't that they couldn't find any other actress, it seemed that they planned all along to be a big joke and they thought conservative Americans and Vietnam Vets would just take the insult without comment. Guess what happened? Americans rallied together and the joke backfired.

Yeah, no way could Jane convey the total bitch attitude Nancy had.

You can imagine the Hollywood elitist fat cats snickering to each other at drugged out cocktail parties that they planned to cast Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan in the over rated movie "The Butler". It isn't that they couldn't find any other actress, it seemed that they planned all along to be a big joke and they thought conservative Americans and Vietnam Vets would just take the insult without comment. Guess what happened? Americans rallied together and the joke backfired.

Your ether are young or just ignorant

seems to me that there is many on the right that have the same mental illness about Jane Fonda.
time to let go of a terrible war.

Your ether are young or just ignorant

Hardly, I was in the military stationed right next to D.C in Alexandria in 1985, I met the president and called the president Uncle Ronny. When he ask me why I told him that I looked upon him as my aid into a better education and financial support in difficult times and that it helped my family. He smiled, she frowned.

Last edited:

seems to me that there is many on the right that have the same mental illness about Jane Fonda.
time to let go of a terrible war.

Especially since most of the screechers have not one fucking clue what they're whining about.

When will you RW bastards stop whining about Jane Fonda?

Grow up already!

When will you RW bastards stop whining about Jane Fonda?

Grow up already!

we should never stop talking about a traitor even if you racist left wing fucks worship them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back