Jan 6th Committee Lied About The Death Of Officer Sicknick

Did they say Antifa started it? That was a lie.
Did they say it was peaceful? That was a lie.
Did they say Trump was not responsible? That's a lie
Did they say Trump through Roger Stone coordinated with Proud Boys? That's true
Did they lie about Republicans sending fake electors?
Did Rudy and Fox lose a lawsuit for slandering poll workers and Dominion? Yes they did.

Did Sidney Powell hack into a voting machine in the middle of the night?

Did Trump call the Georgia SOS and tell him to find 200,000 more votes?

Holy fuck!
Did they say you had any common-sense? That was a lie.

Whatever underlying reason you may have for believing all of this nonsense, it's clear you haven't the ability to recognize that you've been hoodwinked and bought this Jan 6th insurrection BS hook, line, & sinker.

OMG!!!!! Somebody called someone a NIGGA.....which can cause delayed death. Call it PTSD from being called the N word. Several of them committed suicide because somebody called them a NIGGA!!!
If that was the case than there would be no blacks left in America because they call each other NIGGA all of the time.
BTW, who was calling them NIGGA? Was it one of the 300+ FBI agents embedded in the crowd, put there to whip up the crowd into frenzy? WAS IT THE GUY THAT STARTED BREAKING WINDOWS AND THEN ONCE HE REALIZED HE WAS BEING FILMED STARTED ACTING LIKE HE WAS DOING CROWD CONTROL???
Look at you making shit up.

Sorry to break this to you but every reason Trump told you to go riot, were lies.

And everything he has told you after, have been all lies.

Why don't they call them lies?

Did they say you had any common-sense? That was a lie.

Whatever underlying reason you may have for believing all of this nonsense, it's clear you haven't the ability to recognize that you've been hoodwinked and bought this Jan 6th insurrection BS hook, line, & sinker.

You still believe the election was rigged right? We clearly live in alternate realities. Let's see who's reality wins out in November.

You still believe the election was rigged right? We clearly live in alternate realities. Let's see who's reality wins out in November.
The one who thinks men can get Pregnant. Or the one who thinks 10-20 Million Criminal Illegals / Single Military Age Males/Getaways / Refugees / eMe / MS13 / Cartel Henchmen & their families should be Deported

Of course the election was rigged.

The CIA specializes in rigged elections.

And there is no such thing as alternate realities.

There's either fantasy or reality.

BTW, the only chance Biden has in November is if he either cheats or eliminates all of his competition thru the courts.

That's not Democracy.

I imagine if the rolls were reversed and a cop who was pepper sprayed by BLM rioters and he died the next day of a stroke, I'm sure Republicans would be saying liberals murdered him.
You realize if Trump had been declared winner....BLM was set to blow up and make summer 2020 look like party time ?

J6 would not have happened.

One way or another the US likely would have gone full blown police state.

Last edited:
You realize if Trump had been declared winner....BLM was set to blow up and make summer 2020 look like party time ?

J6 would not have happened.

One way or another the US likely would have gone full blown police state.

We should have showed up and taken out the Republican rioters who stopped the Florida recount. Bush won Florida because Republicans wanted it more. And his brother was the governor.

Instead, Roger Stone brags about it, years later does some other shady shit, goes to jail, Trump pardons him and Roger ends up coordinating between Trump and Proud Boys during the insurrection. Everyone had their orders and knew what to do.

We should have showed up and taken out the Republican rioters who stopped the Florida recount. Bush won Florida because Republicans wanted it more. And his brother was the governor.

Instead, Roger Stone brags about it, years later does some other shady shit, goes to jail, Trump pardons him and Roger ends up coordinating between Trump and Proud Boys during the insurrection. Everyone had their orders and knew what to do.
Comparing 2000 to what's gone down the last 10 years is disingenuous, at best , even coming from you

Comparing 2000 to what's gone down the last 10 years is disingenuous, at best , even coming from you
If you believe that, you're lost. You're a full blown nazi. I know that's insulting but that's how we see you guys. Crazy.

Why do you think Trump believes voting machines are rigged? Because they were in 2000. Trump also agrees with me Bush lied us into Iraq.

As bad as Trump is, Bush was probably worse.

If you believe that, you're lost. You're a full blown nazi. I know that's insulting but that's how we see you guys. Crazy.

Why do you think Trump believes voting machines are rigged? Because they were in 2000. Trump also agrees with me Bush lied us into Iraq.

As bad as Trump is, Bush was probably worse.
Yea. I'm seeing it in real time ....
Leftists like yourself projecting your hatred of America onto those trying to make it better.

Nazi ? A badge of honor from a Maoist.

And we thought Pelosi and Schiff were evil.

gettyimages-1496172946-612x612.jpg

dan_goldman_ny1_ny_09262023_kevin_frey_AP23212589705738.jpeg

Where do you guys find these critters ?

Putin and Trump hate the media

It is estimated that 21 journalists have been killed since Russian President Vladimir Putin came to power in March 2000

And remember Trump is angry with Ukraine for not digging up dirt on Hunter. Payback is coming. Or Trump may have told Vlad to invade after Ukraine didn't play ball. Can't prove it but wouldn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back