Jan 6th Committee Lied About The Death Of Officer Sicknick

Putin and Trump hate the media

It is estimated that 21 journalists have been killed since Russian President Vladimir Putin came to power in March 2000

And remember Trump is angry with Ukraine for not digging up dirt on Hunter. Payback is coming. Or Trump may have told Vlad to invade after Ukraine didn't play ball. Can't prove it but wouldn't surprise me.
Through the lens of the legacy media you're referring to, you're a very useful puppet.

And yes. The truth is "coming".

From the beginning. Do you think the rich took over the Federal Reserve in 1913? So do I.
The rich were relatively bridled by antitrust and tax laws until Reagan and the neoconservatives stepped in. At that time, the national debt was under $1 trillion. By the time they shuffled in Slick Willy and gutted the media monopoly regulations.....ff to 9/11, Iraq war.....
$35 trillion debt , stolen elections etc....

So who's running the show ? WEF. Black Rock and Vanguard ? The Saudi Royals , Chinese.?

Better hurry and buy Trump gold coins at $2300 an ounce!

The rich were relatively bridled by antitrust and tax laws until Reagan and the neoconservatives stepped in. At that time, the national debt was under $1 trillion. By the time they shuffled in Slick Willy and gutted the media monopoly regulations.....ff to 9/11, Iraq war.....
$35 trillion debt , stolen elections etc....

So who's running the show ? WEF. Black Rock and Vanguard ? The Saudi Royals , Chinese.?

Better hurry and buy Trump gold coins at $2300 an ounce!

If you're right, I'm just going to spend $60 and buy Trump's bible

1713193884208.png

P.S. I can't believe he doesn't sign each one. OMG how many people would buy them if he signed each one? A lot!

His book hasn't made the best sellers list.

Forum List

Back