Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

A) it is not a legal proceeding

B) it is not a jury in any legal sense.

C) The "jury" in each case, willfully ignored the evidence.
hahaha of course it's a legal proceeding, and of course it's legal...geez...it's not an Art 3 Court, but there are plenty that aren't.

ah so again, you are denying the jury verdict...hypocritic

All true. It was nothing but political kabuki theater

You might think about this comment when you blindly trust people like Tucker. His job is not to inform you.
Sorry, but I follow up and check what I see on any program before posting.

You were lied to for two years about what was contained in the videos and now you can;t believe that the far left would lie to you. Well, gollllleeee.

Nothing was proven, that is the point. Tucker did not prove anything as he just showed the edited videos that he wanted you to see. Nothing can be proven till we are allowed to see them all.

Hell, I could edit video to make it look like the the Falcons won Super Bowl 51.
Wrong again.

For one thing, Tucker Carlson proved that an officer, the far left had claimed was killed by being assaulted with a fire extinguisher. He was shown to be alive and well (wearing a helmet) after he was supposedly murdered.

Numerous other things were proven but you don't give a tinker's dam about facts.

hahaha of course it's a legal proceeding, and of course it's legal...geez...it's not an Art 3 Court, but there are plenty that aren't.

ah so again, you are denying the jury verdict...hypocritic
Don't define things you don't understand.

It was the sworn testimony of the witnesses...

Do you understand?
Sure do.

A carefully selected committee of friendly Liberals, asking carefully selected questions, of carefully selected witnesses. You can't seriously believe the choreographed information you were fed. Can you? Seriously?

Sure do.

A carefully selected committee of friendly Liberals, asking carefully selected questions, of carefully selected witnesses. You can't seriously believe the choreographed information you were fed. Can you? Seriously?
Witnesses being duly deposed with counsel present.

Again, you didn't watch it.

I did.

Stop presuming to tell me what I saw....

Sure do.

What did they get wrong?

You were lied to for two years about what was contained in the videos and now you can;t believe that the far left would lie to you. Well, gollllleeee.

Of course we were, and we are also being lied to by the right now. I understand both sides lie to us while you will never believe you beloved side would do such a thing

Name the person denied the opportunity to speak.
Piece of cake! Even you know the answer. You just refuse to accept facts. Why?

• Pelosi, who has final approval of the committee’s members, said in a statement Wednesday that she “must reject the recommendations” of Republican Congressmen Jim Banks, of Indiana, and Jim Jordan, of Ohio, to the investigative team.

Wrong again.

For one thing, Tucker Carlson proved that an officer, the far left had claimed was killed by being assaulted with a fire extinguisher. He was shown to be alive and well (wearing a helmet) after he was supposedly murdered.

Numerous other things were proven but you don't give a tinker's dam about facts.
That's old news and doesn't excuse a single insurrectionist.

What did they get wrong?
That there was an armed insurrection. That there were five killed in the riot. The list goes on but those are two of the most egregious.

As you know, ONE unarmed, innocent civilian was murdered by a cop with a questionable reputation.

Piece of cake! Even you know the answer. You just refuse to accept facts. Why?

• Pelosi, who has final approval of the committee’s members, said in a statement Wednesday that she “must reject the recommendations” of Republican Congressmen Jim Banks, of Indiana, and Jim Jordan, of Ohio, to the investigative team.
They weren't witnesses.

Jordan is implicated.

Jordan was invited to speak to the commission. He fought the subpoena.

Now he is issuing them.

That there was an armed insurrection. That there were five killed in the riot. The list goes on but those are two of the most egregious.

As you know, ONE unarmed, innocent civilian was murdered by a cop with a questionable reputation.
There were people who were armed. No only did people bring guns, which is proven in several court cases, the rioters were armed with all sorts of other weapons from tasers to spears.

Forum List

Back