McNear Swanson's releasing pictures from the Jan. 6 footage

OMG!

Looks like we need to apologize to Trump
There was no Republican Mob

They all were carrying donuts and flowers.
It only looked like Bear Spray
Are you at the least bit concerned that the major player of the "Unsurrection" (FBI said it wasnt an Insurrection) Ray Epps, hasnt be arrested, while people who just were in the area and never went in, were? How would you like it if President Trump 47 tells his DOJ to go after ever Democrat voter and have them arrested for voting against him? Would you be really upset or just go peacefully off to jail?

Are you at the least bit concerned that the major player of the "Unsurrection" (FBI said it wasnt an Insurrection) Ray Epps, hasnt be arrested, while people who just were in the area and never went in, were? How would you like it if President Trump 47 tells his DOJ to go after ever Democrat voter and have them arrested for voting against him? Would you be really upset or just go peacefully off to jail?
Sounds like something trump plans to do if he wins anyway. Retribution is all his childish mind can think of.

Sounds like something trump plans to do if he wins anyway. Retribution is all his childish mind can think of.

And if anyone here understands childish minds, it's got to be the poster who gets his/her/its social validation dopamine hit by creating salacious edited photos of famous people whom he wants to smear!

And if anyone here understands childish minds, it's got to be the poster who gets his/her/its social validation dopamine hit by creating salacious edited photos of famous people whom he wants to smear!

You keep trying. Sooner or later, your silly story will have some effect on somebody.

This is a fairly accurate expectation of what they'll look like...

Courtesy of Liam Neeson.

Your bigotry is boring, why don't you wait for a lot of videos to come out FIRST to get a better picture on what it looks like then talk about it.

In the first photo the only person with a gun is pointing it at empty handed people :)

Your bigotry is boring, why don't you wait for a lot of videos to come out FIRST to get a better picture on what it looks like then talk about it.

In the first photo the only person with a gun is pointing it at empty handed people :)
Are you saying those pictures are fake?
:slap:

1678139321716.jpeg

Last edited:
You keep trying. Sooner or later, your silly story will have some effect on somebody.

Prove me wrong.

And don't give me that link again. I was foolish enough to click it once and it fucked up my computer, bigly. As in money for repairs.

But you just keep pushing your lies.

In case you haven't noticed, ain't nobody here that believes your shit.

But thanks for a thought provoking post with all the words spelled right.

Are you at the least bit concerned that the major player of the "Unsurrection" (FBI said it wasnt an Insurrection) Ray Epps, hasnt be arrested
And you are CONNED again to believe that Epps was "A Major Player"
He's just your fall guy.
"We need someone to blame this upon, so let's go with Epps."

Forum List

Back