Jan 6: In one day rioters injured more than one hundred police officers, caused more than 2.9 million dollars in losses. Septic Installer Sentenced

Lest people think you are just an empty suit.
Batter up, amigo.
Methinks you and your avatar have lost it. You and your lowlife democrats were banking on people having a shorter memory than than one of my fingers. Not a chance. We remember. BTW, you don't remember Kamala's bail fund for BLM?

Methinks you and your avatar have lost it. You and your lowlife democrats were banking on people having a shorter memory than than one of my fingers. Not a chance. We remember. BTW, you don't remember Kamala's bail fund for BLM?
It pains me to say this. Biden operates like Hitler did. And many Americans just like the Germans did for Hitler approve Biden.

First, let's start with your reference to an "innocent" woman.
Who is that?
What do you know about this woman's 'innocense'.
How do you know?
This is the US. Innocence is assumed as fact until proven guilty, comrade.
How do you know she was guilty of anything more than unarmed trespass? The impetus to prove guilt is on you according to our constitution, Boris.

BS, your avatar has been lying to you. She was an unarmed trespasser in a public building who was summarily executed by a capitol cop acting under the orders of Piglosi.
Ashli did smack one man but she was upset he busted windows. Shortly after the cop murdered her.

"Democrat riots", eh?
I watched a passel of those videos of the Floyd protests/riots and I don't recall seeing even one Democrat hat or badge or nameplate. Yet, you know?
Poster Godboy, be better. Explain yourself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No kidding? A "democrat"?
Really?
OK. But prove it.
Lest people think you are just an empty suit.
Batter up, amigo.
-------------------------------------------

January 6th? Who called it an attack?
Well, for one.......me.
I watched it live on the telly that afternoon on January 6th, 2021.
In fact, I surfed 4,5,6 TV stations......all day.
And you know what, Bob?
They ALL showed pretty much the same thing. Maybe different angles, but.....but pretty much all the same thing.
So, it was an attack.
Am I clear on that?
---------------------------------------

Partner, your postings sure indicate a poster who does zero due diligence.
Like above.
Why?
You do know that homework really does have utilitarian value?

Notably, and due diligence would have enlightened you, that the bloke who got 22yrs, Enrique Tarrio, had a 3-month long trial, lotsa witnesses, including insiders, able defense attorneys who did competent voir dire, and in front of a jury of his peers. They unanimously found him guilty of Seditious Conspiracy.
Why, I ask........why didn't you know that?
---------------------------------------------------------

Today?
A woman murdered?
And she was Republican?

OK, next.......well, next is show us.

Where did this take place? When? How do you know the woman was Republican.
Would appreciate your attention so that all of us can be as well informed.
Thanx.

Same questions as just posed to poster Beautress.
First, let's start with your reference to an "innocent" woman.
Who is that?
What do you know about this woman's 'innocense'.
How do you know?

Thanx.
There were ZERO conservatives at your democrat riots. Dont try to pass off your criminal activity and general lawlessness on us.

Obviously you gave no proof to back up your claims.
Look, Bob, I ain't doing your homework for you.
If you do not know about the trial and conviction of Enrique Tarrio....then, in my view, you are either dishonest or obtuse. Or rather, I should say, your avatar is.

Learn to use Wickipedia, Google, or any number of search engines.

Good luck. And be better.

Defense lawyer Nayib Hassan noted Tarrio wasn’t in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021,
Clue for the cluefull: To "conspire" to rob a bank one need not be at the teller's window. You can do it beforehand. With your fellow robbers. Trust me, it's probably done that way a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She was an unarmed trespasser in a public building
How do you know she was guilty of anything more than unarmed trespass?
Well, watching video and hearing descriptions of the violence being perpetrated on the other side of that barricade; and the shouted commands to back-off, go away, leave.....and hearing the shouts that there was a police firearm brandished as a warning.....was a hint for me that she intended more than a meeting with her Congressman.

More importantly, those warnings were ignored by the now dead attacker....she did not back-off, did not retreat, did not stop, and instead, surged forward towards the defending police officers.
She's dead for a valid law and order reason.

May her family find peace, and freedom from RWNJ's dragging their daughter's bloody corpse across the internet in their futile attempts to say J6 was a normal tourist visit seeking legitimate political discourse, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Ashli did smack one man but she was upset he busted windows. Shortly after the cop murdered her.

Good trick that!
Wished I could've seen it.

We have laws that deal with those issues. What bugs the shit out of me is this nation has treated that like one would expect a person like Hitler to treat this issue. Grab them, jail them, publish almost no articles and jail them for 22 years and while the Feds have billions to spend, they charge citizens who have very little to spend. We read of confessions at times. But what happens if they refuse to confess? The law tells them they will spend 20 years in prison or else. So they confess. This to me violates the rights of those who are persecuted.
Protests are not tea parties
Things get broken
No different here except exercise in lib loon fake pearl clutching overreaction in the extreme

Clue for the cluefull: To "conspire" to rob a bank one need not be at the teller's window. You can do it beforehand. With your fellow robbers. Trust me, it's probably done that way a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, watching video and hearing descriptions of the violence being perpetrated on the other side of that barricade; and the shouted commands to back-off, go away, leave.....and hearing the shouts that there was a police firearm brandished as a warning.....was a hint for me that she intended more than a meeting with her Congressman.

More importantly, those warnings were ignored by the now dead attacker....she did not back-off, did not retreat, did not stop, and instead, surged forward towards the defending police officers.

May her family find peace, and freedom from RWNJ's dragging their daughter's bloody corpse across the internet in their futile attempts to say J6 was a normal tourist visit seeking legitimate political discourse, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Good trick that!
When Trump wins this murderer will receive justice

You and your avatar have conveniently left out the very pertinent fact that there were LEOs behind her, armed with M-16s and they didn't feel lethal force was necessary. Only Piglosi's paid henchman behind a closed door.

Good trick that!
So you and your avatar believe that unarmed trespass in a public building is a capital crime punishable by summary execution with absolutely no due process, eh? Nice to know, comrade. You must have agreed with the Nat'l Guardsmen who killed four students at Kent State for putting dandelions in the muzzle of their rifles too.

I posed the actual problem that you validate for me.
Question: Who called it an attack? Protests regularly involve the police. That is pretty ordinary. Who has proved there was any attack?

If your evidence is the media, think about the motive of the media, taking into account how they keep talking about Trump. Why believe the words of the media who do not post claims by any of the protestors they came to overturn an election?
How would walking around the building, at times damaging the building, overturn any election? Is our process so insecure that by being on the grounds overturns elections? Was the election certified? We all know it was. Who decided to remove the Congress members? Why did they not rapidly finish the certification?
There were reports from the police commanders they had 200 police there and they testified they had plenty of cops there that day. Why if this is so well proved are they still arresting and prosecuting those they are jailing? It should cause you to keep asking questions and not making stuff up.
You post such nonsense it's amazing.

The videos, the emails, the texts, the messages sent and received from many of the rioters made the case for many plea deals and convictions.

You and your avatar have conveniently left out the very pertinent fact that there were LEOs behind her, armed with M-16s and they didn't feel lethal force was necessary. Only Piglosi's paid henchman behind a closed door.

NO there were not. That response team was heading up the stairs appearing seconds after she was neutralized as a threat. If she had waited a minute...

and again with the juvenile name calling. So very Trump.

So you and your avatar believe that unarmed trespass in a public building is a capital crime punishable by summary execution with absolutely no due process, eh? Nice to know, comrade. You must have agreed with the Nat'l Guardsmen who killed four students at Kent State for putting dandelions in the muzzle of their rifles too.
We kill and imprison those who demonstrate against us
Lib101

:auiqs.jpg:

What a pile of crap. Too bad the Jan 6 rioters weren't peaceful. Stop conflating the rioters with the ones who were merely demonstrating. You do the exact same with BLM/ANTIFA but to the opposite effect

Forum List

Back