Jan 6 Committee deleted 100s of files days before Republicans took over.

Yeah sure you would, internet tough guy!
I would. And I believe that's what the DOJ and the Biden administration, the NY AG, and the GA prosecutors have already told Jordan and Comer to do....but in a nice, polite way.

You don't see them making any headway into their important "investigations" do you?..yeah, me neither. :)

I would. And I believe that's what the DOJ and the Biden administration, the NY AG, and the GA prosecutors have already told Jordan and Comer to do....but in a nice, polite way.

You don't see them making any headway into their important "investigations" do you?..yeah, me neither. :)
They have uncovered all kinds of Biden Crime Family corruption, you just refuse to accept reality, Vermin.

Because of lack of cooperation! It's called a cover up!

He lives in his moms basement, living on welfare, eating the bagel bites she brings him, just point and laugh!
My office in NOT in the basement anymore. I got an upgrade about 20 years ago. Much warmer on the second floor. :)
Haven't lived in my Mom's house since Reagan was President.

You got anything of substance to add here on Jordan and Comer's important investigation?...no?
Didn't think so.

They have uncovered all kinds of Biden Crime Family corruption, you just refuse to accept reality, Vermin.
Bingo, it's because nothing except negative stories about Trump, are the only ones allowed traction in the main stream pravda

My office in NOT in the basement anymore. I got an upgrade about 20 years ago. Much warmer on the second floor. :)
Haven't lived in my Mom's house since Reagan was President.

You got anything of substance to add here on Jordan and Comer's important investigation?...no?
Didn't think so.
The left is stalling trying to run out the clock on Biden because there isn't any way he wins in November!

Sure they have, kiddo. Mind relating to the class how many current indictments there are against the Biden administration?
Ok, how many hearings have Jordan and Comer held so far? Have they produced any actionable charges? If so, please detail them for the class and when these hearings and arraignments are?

I'll wait.

What part of "deleted" is confusing your pea brain, Simp?
Most likely "deleted" because they weren't relevant enough to keep.
Yet this OP makes it sound like their deletion is some kind of real "gotcha" moment for MAGAts.
Most likely just another big nothingburger grasping at straws.

The left is stalling trying to run out the clock on Biden because there isn't any way he wins in November!
He wins in November. The math is the same. Trump hasn't made any inroads into gaining independent voters in the swing states he lost last time
So the outcome, will be the same.

Forum List

Back