James O'Keefe's Latest Failure To Demonstrate "Widespread Voter Fraud"

The Big List of Voter Fraud Reports

The outcome of the Nov. 6 presidential election shocked almost everyone, with very few analysts expecting Barack Obama to win so decisively and to take so many of the "battleground" states that seemed to be pulling toward Romney.

But then the reports of voting irregularities started leaking out, then gushing out -- like the 59 different Philadelphia voting divisions in which Mitt Romney received zero votes compared o Obama's 19,605. And the Cleveland precinct in which Obama beat Romney 542 to 0. (In fact, Romney received zero votes in nine Cleveland precincts.) And that's just the beginning.

WND -

Ever notice how fearful democrats get when people talk about ensuring integrity in the most important right people have in deciding their government? Instead they want to thrown around a myth called voter suppression, yet where ARE these cases of actual voter suppression tied into new election regulations? Especially since the left love and support so much government intrusion and regulations to begin with? I myself, have been a witness to voter fraud during Clinton's re-election, when a poll watcher in Florida approached me an said she could "fix things" to allow for me to vote twice ...... if I would vote for Clinton. With the lack of "honest" oversight ensuring people are doing their jobs, and individuals looking for any chance to see their "choice" win, where is the guarantee of an honest and fair election?

Voter fraud is an impossibility? Well neither is the notion of counterfeit currency floating around the country, but you will still find articles about it today (obviously reporting of those occurances the government and the FBI are actually "aware" of, that is)

Ever notice how people cite easily debunked nonsense and expect it to be taken seriously?

Here, let me help you: The BRAD BLOG : Myth Busting: Examining the 'Evidence' That Obama Won Due to 'Widespread Voter Fraud'

James O'Keefe's Latest Failure To Demonstrate "Widespread Voter Fraud"

okeefe-pimp.gif

Nobody but the media and some Dem's has ever said, widespread voter fraud.
No Conservative has ever said that there was widespread voter fraud.
Conservatives have always maintained that there is anywhere from 2 to 3 % of voter fraud. Most Americans would not know this, because the media always says widespread, when it never has been.
Voter fraud yes, but not widespread.

No Conservative has ever said that?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ud-is-far-more-widespread-than-you-think.html

CONSERVATIVE has said that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/224160-more-democratic-voter-fraud.html

More than once.

Last edited:
Until someone defines the term 'widespread' there will be arguments about it.

Is 2% widespread?

5%?

You tell me...

I thought the extend of Democrat Voter Fraud was obvious after the massive fraud in Madison WI during the Walker recall

Is 2% widespread?

5%?

You tell me...

There's nowhere near close to that number of voter fraud. I'd say even 1% of all votes would be fucking widespread.

Yes, Half of Republicans Think ACORN, Which Doesn't Exist, Stole the Election - Politics - The Atlantic Wire :laugh2:
The funniest poll of the afternoon comes from the folks over at Public Policy Polling, who have results that are new and legitimate results (if a bit heavy on the forced fantasy questions) finding that 49 percent of Republicans and six percent of Democrats believe ACORN stole the 2012 election for Barack Obama — despite the pesky fact that ACORN folded in 2010. How ... wait ... huh?

We get it: This is supposed to be one of those what-if polls that indicates how voters will believe anything. "We found that 52% of Republicans thought that ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama, so this is a modest decline, but perhaps smaller than might have been expected given that ACORN doesn't exist anymore," writes the team at PPP.
<more>

Is 2% widespread?

5%?

You tell me...

There's nowhere near close to that number of voter fraud. I'd say even 1% of all votes would be fucking widespread.

Well, the election was decided by 3.5 million votes out of 121.7 million total, or 1/3 of 1%.

Would THAT qualify as 'widespread'?

Or is it proof that 'widespread' isn't REQUIRED to change an election?

Yes, Half of Republicans Think ACORN, Which Doesn't Exist, Stole the Election - Politics - The Atlantic Wire :laugh2:
The funniest poll of the afternoon comes from the folks over at Public Policy Polling, who have results that are new and legitimate results (if a bit heavy on the forced fantasy questions) finding that 49 percent of Republicans and six percent of Democrats believe ACORN stole the 2012 election for Barack Obama — despite the pesky fact that ACORN folded in 2010. How ... wait ... huh?

We get it: This is supposed to be one of those what-if polls that indicates how voters will believe anything. "We found that 52% of Republicans thought that ACORN stole the 2008 election for Obama, so this is a modest decline, but perhaps smaller than might have been expected given that ACORN doesn't exist anymore," writes the team at PPP.
<more>

You think ACORN just dried up and blew away?

Or do you think that they just melded into other 'like-minded' groups and continued their 'outreach'?

Hint: It's not #1...

<more>
fucking unbelievable. The right have a lot of idiots. They really do.

Forum List

Back