James O'Keefe says he has Bernie tape

It’s on Facebook I can’t share but!

1. bernies people are saying education for everyone is re education camps for nazis.

2. he says cops will get hurt in Milwaukee if bernie loses

BERNIE GOT YOU SUCKERSSSzzzzzzz......lmfao

James O’Keefe Strikes Again: Bernie’s Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education Camps Following Bernie’s Inauguration as President (VIDEO)

James O'Keefe Strikes Again: Bernie's Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education Camps Following Bernie's Inauguration as President (VIDEO)

upload_2020-1-14_9-12-50.png

'F*cking Cities will Burn if Trump Gets Reelected' - WATCH - O'Keefe Releases Teaser of First 2020 Bombshell with Hints of Crazy Bernie and Soviet Dissident Solzhenitsyn

When is OKeefe going to apologize to ACORN?
For telling the truth and makingvACORN DISBAND....MY GOD IDIOT, all you have to do is look and research for yourself

ACORN to formally disband - Reuters
Mar 23, 2010 · The liberal U.S. grass- roots group ACORN will formally disband on April 1 due to falling revenues, as its state chapters reorganize, ...

upload_2020-1-14_11-26-46.pngNPR › templates › story › story
ACORN To Disband Amid Scandal, Money Woes : NPR

Mar 22, 2010 · A spokesman for the community organizing group ACORN said Monday that the group is disbanding after 40 years. The decision comes six months after video footage emerged showing ACORN workers giving advice on how to conceal money made from prostitution. ... A conservative activist made ...

upload_2020-1-14_11-26-46.pngNew York Daily News › politics
ACORN disbands: Money problems, scandal leading community activist group to fold - New ...

Mar 23, 2010 · The once mighty community activist group ACORN announced Monday it is folding amid falling revenues — six months after video footage emerged showing some of its workers giving tax tips to conservative activists posing as a pimp and pro

Why do you Anti-Americans continue to lie and get caught constantly?....Only wish I had NO LIFE like you scum so I could spend all day bitch slapping you all down!

These tapes from the felon O'Keefe are completely useless. Oh, look what some low level person said this about this! Well here is what I have to say. Who the fuck cares what some Field Organizer says. Go to a Trump rally and pick out some random dude who is handling some organizational function and I am sure you will not be treated to a William F. Buckley discourse on Modern Conservatism but a rant about minorities, the Deep State and whole litany of looney conspiracy theories.

BTW, I am not a Bernie supporter. Just calling it like it is.

Last edited:
These tapes from the felon O'Keefe are completely useless. Oh, some low level person said this about this. Well here is what I have to say. Who the fuck cares what some Field Organizer says. Go to a Trump rally and pick some random dude who is handling some organizational function and I am sure you will not be treated to a William F. Buckley discourse on Modern Conservatism but a rant about minorities, the Deep State and whole litany of looney conspiracy theories.
If bernie fires them it’s going to cause a rift in the origination. And if he doesn’t fire them it’s going to show he agrees with them. He can’t win.. it’s what happens when your a failed person in life

These tapes from the felon O'Keefe are completely useless. Oh, some low level person said this about this. Well here is what I have to say. Who the fuck cares what some Field Organizer says. Go to a Trump rally and pick some random dude who is handling some organizational function and I am sure you will not be treated to a William F. Buckley discourse on Modern Conservatism but a rant about minorities, the Deep State and whole litany of looney conspiracy theories.
If bernie fires them it’s going to cause a rift in the origination. And if he doesn’t fire them it’s going to she he agrees with them. He can’t win.. it’s what happens when your a failed person in life
You are trying to explain to someone who can't tell a lie from the truth, even when his lies are overpowered by fact!

These tapes from the felon O'Keefe are completely useless. Oh, look what some low level person said this about this! Well here is what I have to say. Who the fuck cares what some Field Organizer says. Go to a Trump rally and pick out some random dude who is handling some organizational function and I am sure you will not be treated to a William F. Buckley discourse on Modern Conservatism but a rant about minorities, the Deep State and whole litany of looney conspiracy theories.
Notice how these floaters always deny what the criminals they support are doing until it's proven and then you don't hear a word from them?

Acorn has been defunded and destroyed like it should have, we are using that money to build a wall. Deal with it lol

OKeefe lied about his interaction with ACORN
He never dressed as a pimp and doctored footage to add questions AFTER the fact.
ACORN was later exonerated

What passes for Conservative investigative reporting

Acorn has been defunded and destroyed like it should have, we are using that money to build a wall. Deal with it lol

OKeefe lied about his interaction with ACORN
He never dressed as a pimp and doctored footage to add questions AFTER the fact.
ACORN was later exonerated

What passes for Conservative investigative reporting
Link to this exoneration?

BTW, love your sig...........not many people publicly announce that anyone they agree with is wrong.

Forum List

Back