James O'Keefe says he has Bernie tape

Look at this God damned idiot. In Russia they all gather in a sauna in in large groups and get plasterd when it is minus 20 outside. This has got to be the laziest bastard around. Gets kicked out of a commune for laziness.

View attachment 300224

Bombshell Video: Bernie Sanders Organizer Warns Conservatives Will Go To Soviet-Style Gulags For Re-education

yeah look

OMG! That's going to hurt. The Chinese are experts. I'm sure they'll help Bern the fellow Commie.

upload_2020-1-14_10-57-42.png

James O'Keefe Strikes Again: Bernie's Campaign Field Organizer Wants Trump Supporters in Re-education 'Gulags' Following Bernie's Inauguration as President (VIDEO)

I don't care what Bernie says, what bothers me is his wanting to be like Nicaragua, Cuba, Russia as a matter of fact, Bernie has admired and praised every failed communist country. Places where bad things happen and folks disappear. I'm not worried about cops in Milwaukee. An avrage Bernie supporter is so soft that the cops will need to handle all those rich white kids gently. It's a denies love of dictators that troubles me. Not his blather.

There is a reason I call them DemNazis folks.

Hitler refused to accept the results of an election he lost, so he worked to get himself installed.

Hillary refused to accept the results of an election she lost, and they are still working to get her or someone of their choosing, installed.

Nazis and DemNazis hate Jews
Nazis and DemNazis are heavily involved in cults and The Occult.

Nazis and DemNazis enjoyed performing abortions.

Nazis and DemNazis used "mind expanding drugs" or performance enhancing drugs.

Nazis and DemNazis use labeling and propaganda to shame and discredit their political opponents.

Nazis and DemNazis both hated the flag, traditions, and National Anthems of their countries.

Nazis and DemNazis use Identity Politics as a club to bludgeon their opponents with.

Nazis and DemNazis used brainwashing education techniques on children to turn them against their parents.

Homosexuality ran rampant in Nazi and DemNazi party.

Nazis and DemNazis oppose free speech, and oppose a citizen's right to defend himself with firearms.

Literally the comparisons are endless.

Political-Spectrum.png

Last edited:
These tapes from the felon O'Keefe are completely useless. Oh, look what some low level person said this about this! Well here is what I have to say. Who the fuck cares what some Field Organizer says. Go to a Trump rally and pick out some random dude who is handling some organizational function and I am sure you will not be treated to a William F. Buckley discourse on Modern Conservatism but a rant about minorities, the Deep State and whole litany of looney conspiracy theories.

BTW, I am not a Bernie supporter. Just calling it like it is.
Is it true that the Gulags were not that bad?

Im sure Trump will be asking Bernie that soon.

upload_2020-1-14_13-11-54.gif

When is OKeefe going to apologize to ACORN?

Tits has a point. Where did ACORN go and why?

we always tell you but yall don't want to listen and or believe it all . lol

NEW $80M ANTI-TRUMP NETWORK SPEARHEADED BY SOROS-FUNDED ORG WITH FORMER ACORN EMPLOYEES
Network will focus on pushing back against voter laws leading up to the 2018 and 2020 elections.

MAN WHO BROUGHT DOWN ACORN TELLS ALL
Infowars.com | James O’ Keefe of Project Veritas speaks about the frenzied assault on the inalienable rights of millions of law-abiding, gun-owning Americans.

ACORN WHISTLEBLOWER SAYS OBAMA DOJ ‘HAS GONE WILD’
Kevin Mooney | Unless voter integrity efforts take root this year, the notion of free and fair elections could become a relic of American history.

ACORN OFFICIALS FIRING WORKERS AND SHREDDING DOCUMENTS, AFTER EXPOSED AS PLAYERS BEHIND OCCUPY WALL STREET
Fox News | ACORN involvement in Occupy Wall Street is raising red flags as to movement’s grass roots legitimacy

PEDOPHILES WEEP AS SUPREME COURT BACKS CONGRESSIONAL CUTOFF OF ACORN FUNDING
American Spectator | Court has denied a petition for review, ruling in effect that Congress was absolutely entitled to cut off federal taxpayer funding of ACORN.

NET-NEUTRALITY GROUP CHALLENGED BY TIES TO MOVEON.ORG, ACORN
The Hill | Save The Internet described as a “neo-Marxist Robert McChesney-FreePress/Save the Internet think tank.”

ACORN CEO: TEA PARTIES A ‘BOWEL MOVEMENT,’ FUTURE WILL BE WORSE THAN SEGREGATION
Fox News | ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis points to the Tea Party movement — or “bowel movement,” in her words — as a harbinger of the persecution to come.

ACORN FOUNDER WADE RATHKE WANTED TERRORIST ATTACK ON REPUBLICAN CONVENTION TO SUCCEED
Matthew Vadum | ACORN founder Wade Rathke didn’t have a problem with domestic terrorists trying to kill delegates at the Republican Party’s national convention in 2008

When is OKeefe going to apologize to ACORN?

Tits has a point. Where did ACORN go and why?

we always tell you but yall don't want to listen and or believe it all . lol

NEW $80M ANTI-TRUMP NETWORK SPEARHEADED BY SOROS-FUNDED ORG WITH FORMER ACORN EMPLOYEES
Network will focus on pushing back against voter laws leading up to the 2018 and 2020 elections.

MAN WHO BROUGHT DOWN ACORN TELLS ALL
Infowars.com | James O’ Keefe of Project Veritas speaks about the frenzied assault on the inalienable rights of millions of law-abiding, gun-owning Americans.

ACORN WHISTLEBLOWER SAYS OBAMA DOJ ‘HAS GONE WILD’
Kevin Mooney | Unless voter integrity efforts take root this year, the notion of free and fair elections could become a relic of American history.

ACORN OFFICIALS FIRING WORKERS AND SHREDDING DOCUMENTS, AFTER EXPOSED AS PLAYERS BEHIND OCCUPY WALL STREET
Fox News | ACORN involvement in Occupy Wall Street is raising red flags as to movement’s grass roots legitimacy

PEDOPHILES WEEP AS SUPREME COURT BACKS CONGRESSIONAL CUTOFF OF ACORN FUNDING
American Spectator | Court has denied a petition for review, ruling in effect that Congress was absolutely entitled to cut off federal taxpayer funding of ACORN.

NET-NEUTRALITY GROUP CHALLENGED BY TIES TO MOVEON.ORG, ACORN
The Hill | Save The Internet described as a “neo-Marxist Robert McChesney-FreePress/Save the Internet think tank.”

ACORN CEO: TEA PARTIES A ‘BOWEL MOVEMENT,’ FUTURE WILL BE WORSE THAN SEGREGATION
Fox News | ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis points to the Tea Party movement — or “bowel movement,” in her words — as a harbinger of the persecution to come.

ACORN FOUNDER WADE RATHKE WANTED TERRORIST ATTACK ON REPUBLICAN CONVENTION TO SUCCEED
Matthew Vadum | ACORN founder Wade Rathke didn’t have a problem with domestic terrorists trying to kill delegates at the Republican Party’s national convention in 2008

Funny how FKD up MSM doesn't let ppl look up past articles over on their Hitler nation sites lol MSN NBC CNN ABC...

upload_2020-1-14_12-8-33.png

O'Keefe and his group are what Journalism and Journalists REALLY ARE...undercover digging for the truth etc...the media hates them because he does what they are SUPPOSED to do.

Why do OKeefe breaking scandals always turn out to be such duds?

This guy is still around, wow - he's about as relevant today as George Zimmerman is.

Look at this God damned idiot. In Russia they all gather in a sauna in in large groups and get plasterd when it is minus 20 outside. This has got to be the laziest bastard around. Gets kicked out of a commune for laziness.

View attachment 300224

Bombshell Video: Bernie Sanders Organizer Warns Conservatives Will Go To Soviet-Style Gulags For Re-education

yeah look

Yeah, but he's just some nut, how will he actually do that?

Bernie was on his way to the 2016 nomination. Then Hillary took the super delegates by chicanery and became the party candidate for President. She learned from what Obama did to her in 2008. I gotta tell you. If Hillary won the presidency in 2008 it may have been possible Obama would have won in 2016.

Forum List

Back