James Fields is a martyr

according to the 'crying Nazi'

White Supremacist Chris Cantwell Promises Revenge Over Conviction of Charlottesville Killer

I am always impressed (jealous) of the creative humor of commenters, especially those who suggest Trump will appoint him Chief of Staff

Why do you give these maggots a podium? That is EXACTLY what they want.

Best they are ignored.
McRocket, I didn't think of that. I was amused by the bald-face affront of Cantwell's claim and by the chuckle-worthy comments. But you are right, and I should give consideration to not feeding the deplorables when I post. However, you must know that it is darn near impossible to not trigger the the angst of opposing views when expressing doubts about the direction of our Ship of State..

according to the 'crying Nazi'

White Supremacist Chris Cantwell Promises Revenge Over Conviction of Charlottesville Killer

I am always impressed (jealous) of the creative humor of commenters, especially those who suggest Trump will appoint him Chief of Staff

Why do you give these maggots a podium? That is EXACTLY what they want.

Best they are ignored.
McRocket, I didn't think of that. I was amused by the bald-face affront of Cantwell's claim and by the chuckle-worthy comments. But you are right, and I should give consideration to not feeding the deplorables when I post. However, you must know that it is darn near impossible to not trigger the the angst of opposing views when expressing doubts about the direction of our Ship of State..

Fair enough.

Can someone tell me how any jury could convict him of first-degree murder ?? He was attacked by a mob of people!

Forum List

Back