Jamaal Bowman passes votes to send 1 million Palestinian refugees to the US.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1697562566645.png

Democratic New York Rep. Jamaal Bowman won a vote today that states that the U.S. will accept Palestinian refugees displaced by the widely-expected Israeli invasion of the Gaza Strip, according to the New York Post.

Bowman, who is under investigation for allegedly pulling the fire alarm in a House office building earlier this month ahead of a vote on the continuing resolution to avert a government shutdown, suggested that the U.S. is obligated to accept refugees escaping the violence, according to the Post. An estimated 1 million people have already been displaced in the Gaza Strip, before the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) has even initiated their expected ground invasion of the Hamas stronghold, according to The Associated Press.

"I had to pull 2 fire alarms this time to get this passed", "but we did it!" "I just had to make sure that most of the people casting a vote were democrats is all". "Easy Peasy!" "I know pulling the alarm is illegal and all, but hey, I'm a democrat, I don't even pay income taxes!" 'I'm like Al Sharpton on steroids", boasted Bowman.

The largely democrat voted agreement will send approximately 1 million refugees to Texas.

Jamaal Bowman .. the insurrectionist who interrupted an official proceeding, and will most likely get off with a wrist slap.

It doesn't surprise me that democrats support these terrorist sympathizers .. in fact, Biden supports funding Hamas and Hezbollah through U.N. funding .. he supports the approved list of UN recipients because they are approved and eligible recipients of foreign aid --- the UN refuses to label Hamas / Hezbollah as terrorist groups.

Biden .. another reason that demonstrates his constituencies are clueless .. because they know more about sports and pop culture ..

Do Congressman Jamaal Bowman's constituents agree to house the 1 million Palestinian terrorist refugees in his 16th congressional district in Bronx NYC?
Does Bowman have some room for refugees at his house?

Forum List

Back