Jackie Robinson Day and What Really Could have Been Done?

Hey IM2 aren't the descendants of black baseball players barred from the MLB entitled to a pension? I’ll put you in touch with my fried Doug Gladstone who wrote “A bitter cup of coffee” about player active in MLB for a short while and denied a pension by MLB

Is MLB one of those hotbeds of systemic racism you keep telling us exists today in America?

You tell him Struth, we need to just start being happy with what white folks have given us.
Maybe you should get off your plantation boss’s porch and stop waiting on white folks to give you things

Doubt you will though

Maybe you should get off your plantation boss’s porch and stop waiting on white folks to give you things

Doubt you will though
Maybe you should get off your knees and stop coonin, that is all you wait on white folks to give you something. That us why cowards like you go along to get along, I am glad black folks got and fought for us to have the same rights that white folks enjoy.

Doubt you will though
Do you not know how plantations work you stupid fucking Bingo? Your racism doesn't even make any fucking sense. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do you not know how plantations work you stupid fucking Bingo? Your racism doesn't even make any fucking sense. :laugh:
I do.

I am racist? haha....I thought it was ok for black folks to call other black folk racist names?

Maybe you should get off your knees and stop coonin, that is all you wait on white folks to give you something. That us why cowards like you go along to get along, I am glad black folks got and fought for us to have the same rights that white folks enjoy.
you are the one complaining about what white folks gave them....i am not, I don't expect white folks to give me anything, I don't expect anyone to give me anything.

I am proud of everyone that joined the fight against the demklan oppression.

I do.

I am racist? haha....I thought it was ok for black folks to call other black folk racist names?
Are you black? Why the fuck don't you seem to understand how plantations work then? Do you think blacks on plantations were being taken care of by plantation owners or were black people taking care of plantation owners with labor that would become the plantation owners fruits?

• Brilliant
You are not a racist, you are a boot licking coon.
He swallowed that white propaganda up whole, no seasoning. Fucking moron doesn't even know how plantations operated. Apparenly he thinks white plantation owners were taking care of lazy blacks. That's how deep in the sheets that brother got. He might have his own hood.

• Winner
[Quot]you are the one complaining about what white folks gave them....i am not,
[/QUOTE]
I am talking about the racism and discrimination black folks face.

I don't expect white folks to give me anything, I don't expect anyone to give me anything.

I expect to have the same rights that white Americans have. I expect for black folks to receive restitution for crimes agaist us like every other Americans has.

I am proud of everyone that joined the fight against the demklan oppression.

You sound ignorant as hell, both parties have been a part of the injustice that black folks have faced in this country.

In the last 70yrs the Democrat party has benefitted black folks more than Republicans have and that's a fact.

• Fact
You are not a racist, you are a boot licking coon.

He swallowed that white propaganda up whole, no seasoning. Fucking moron doesn't even know how plantations operated. Apparenly he thinks white plantation owners were taking care of lazy blacks. That's how deep in the sheets that brother got. He might have his own hood.

Poor plantation bots, waiting around for the white man to do something for them.....then start an onslaught of racist attacks at any minority that questions their demaklan ideologic views.

I am talking about the racism and discrimination black folks face.

I expect to have the same rights that white Americans have. I expect for black folks to receive restitution for crimes agaist us like every other Americans has.

You sound ignorant as hell, both parties have been a part of the injustice that black folks have faced in this country.

In the last 70yrs the Democrat party has benefitted black folks more than Republicans have and that's a fact.
[/QUOTE]
No, you literally said you were waiting around for white folks to give you something.

Poor plantation bots, waiting around for the white man to do something for them.....then start an onslaught of racist attacks at any minority that questions their demaklan ideologic views.
Yep. That's how plantations worked. Real white history you're teaching us there. :laugh:

• Thanks
No, we are out front fighting for black folks to have the same rights that whites enjoy. Black folks like you think getting on your knees or back is the way to go.

Who's worrying? Why is that always the come back? Seems to me that's just a whole lot of white projection. :laugh:

We're pointing out that the manner in which they did integrate was inherently racist and exploitative but of course we applaud Jackie. If your enemies are going to be so stupid as to give you a pointy stick of course you take it from them.
That you have zero argument which isn’t based on your racism is astoundingly clear.

You should quit while you’re only miles behind, Jerk Chicken.

That you have zero argument which isn’t based on your racism is astoundingly clear.

You should quit while you’re only miles behind, Jerk Chicken.
We're talking about a time in America when there was legal segregation you Moron. Pointing out the racism of the apartheid State that existed at the time isn't itself racist.

Forum List

Back