Jackass...

Dopes like the OP help Hillary. Normal people or even average people don't think like some of the idiots at USMB.

• Banned
Dopes like the OP help Hillary. Normal people or even average people don't think like some of the idiots at USMB.
Sorry, average person here
She comes across as an out of touch... Loopy Kunt.

1. Very 'Presidential', don't you think? Classy...

2. Hillary barks like a dog.... There are SO MANY comments that could come from those words, many of which I have thought, but I'll just let you guys think / post the ones you come up with ...

1. Very 'Presidential', don't you think? Classy...

2. Hillary barks like a dog.... There are SO MANY comments that could come from those words, many of which I have thought, but I'll just let you guys think / post the ones you come up with ...

Bitch!

Hillary is a disaster, but ardent leftists are blind to this fundamental truth, due to their mental condition.

Hillary is a disaster, but ardent leftists are blind to this fundamental truth, due to their mental condition.
A train wreck of a tranny??

A Tran-sexual can still look more of a woman than her, and after the last debate I am wondering if her makeup artist and personal assistant read too many Anne Rice books and watched too many Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

th

Also too many Yellow Rain Slicker jokes!

Forum List

Back