NBC News: Trump Maintains Massive National Lead Headed Into South Carolina

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Cruz is declining among Evangelicals. That’s interesting. Glenn Beck has informed us that Cruz has been sent by God to guide us thru the Rapture, and Heidi has said that Ted will show us the face of God. I guess they must be wrong.

nbc-surveymonkey_weekly_election_tracking_poll_bush_carson_christie_cruz_kasich_rubio_trump_chartbuilder_444f58c2e149c2d597dd8be5f17d5c16.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

evangelical_republican_candidate_support_trump_carson_cruz_rubio_chartbuilder_f8a099503ad2ef2412ae3c45f3909b9e.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

Trump Maintains National Lead Heading Into South Carolina

makes you wonder why he whines about running independent doesn't it ?

run Donnie.

run Donnie.

Poor far left drones still believe they have a choice in their nominations..
They remind me of those folks that loved and thought Ron Paul had a chance. . .

Ron Paul do have a chance.

Except they never give him a chance.

I mean he was alot better than Rudy, but tell a republican that, they look at you strange.

but how will Trump do in the west? Texas, and surrounding states, isnt that Cruz Territory?

Look at the threat I posted last night in here asking how they were going to stop Trump. Trump leads in Oklahoma and is behind in Texas by 7.5 and it was 15 so he is closing the gap there Also behind in Arkansas but not by much again I expect the lead to shrink for Cruz once the Trump Train runs him over on Saturday and again on Super Tuesday.

but how will Trump do in the west? Texas, and surrounding states, isnt that Cruz Territory?

Look at the threat I posted last night in here asking how they were going to stop Trump. Trump leads in Oklahoma and is behind in Texas by 7.5 and it was 15 so he is closing the gap there Also behind in Arkansas but not by much again I expect the lead to shrink for Cruz once the Trump Train runs him over on Saturday and again on Super Tuesday.

it's not about stopping Trump ... apparently the GOP is trying to split the delegates and force a brokered convention.

run Donnie.

Poor far left drones still believe they have a choice in their nominations..

exactly what does that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ have to do with Trump claiming he might run on an independent ticket ?

Oh these far left drones still believe they get a choice in their nominations..

They have to distract from their white driven nominations and have to focus on the party of Diversity..

Why do far left drones care what Trump does? Especially since these drones will never vote for the "progressive" Trump..

it's not about stopping Trump ... apparently the GOP is trying to split the delegates and force a brokered convention.

Still better than what is happening in the far left party of no choices..

Silly far left drone!

Its not working real well. Trump is 20+ ahead in SC and in Florida he is in double digit lead in Georgia....its over with.

Its not working real well. Trump is 20+ ahead in SC and in Florida he is in double digit lead in Georgia....its over with.

All that any politician has to do is guarantee the 7.8:1 return on federal tax monies. 'Them southerners' like their welfare.

Forum List

Back