Republican Governor Haslem Set To Privitize Tennessee

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
He admits that privatizing the University of Tennessee's will cost a few jobs.....LMAO!!!

What he will do is convert Tennessee's education programs into a machine which generates profits for shareholders. Are people really so goddamned dumb that they don't understand how big business works?

He isn't privatizing UT. Just the facilities management. Also at prisons, state owned hospitals, National Guard and state parks.
It is said that average student costs would go up. And could possibly hurt the financing of the football team. TN football is a big deal. Don't know why lol...
He is also giving people the option to opt out. All you have to do is say "no".
My opinion? This progressive is going over the edge. There was no bids for this work. He is turning a one million dollar contract into a multi-million dollar contract for one company. It makes me fuckin sick.
But still, UT is a sun grant college..

Last edited:
He admits that privatizing the University of Tennessee's will cost a few jobs.....LMAO!!!

What he will do is convert Tennessee's education programs into a machine which generates profits for shareholders. Are people really so goddamned dumb that they don't understand how big business works?

Another failed far left drone thread..

Must be another mother jones/rawstory feed that went haywire again..

Hes a FDR guy, wants everything given to him for free... Ya know, Robin Hood shit.

Hes a FDR guy, wants everything given to him for free... Ya know, Robin Hood shit.

I'm 81 years old and learned to appreciate the small things in life during the Hoover depression. The assholes whose daddy leaves them millions, you know, like Jeb Bush and Donald Trump make my arse crave lime juice. Take a dozen spoiled assholes like those two and they all combined wouldn't amount to one good man. One thing you can always bet on.....when one of their wars breaks out they have deferments coming out their ass. Cheney beat Trump by one....he managed to get five deferments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back