Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

I believe Dr. Alberto Rivera received his PH d in University for theology. Dr. Rebecca Brown M.D. is a medical doctor that was falsely accused and her license taken from her - due to her work exposing Satanism in the United States - Dr. Kent Hovind was a teacher for almost two decades and is the man who exposed the lie of Evolution for which the govt. has imprisoned him for past 88 months and counting. (the charges against him are false) Jack Chick never claimed to be a doctor. He is a minister of the Gospel and wasn't attacked / slandered until he exposed the history of Roman Catholicism and printed Dr. Rivera's testimonies in the books - The Alberto Series. John Todd never claimed to be a Doctor and he was murdered for refusing to recant his testimony exposing his family occult history and other information about the occult. That is what happens to the real Christians. They are slandered, hated, reviled, death threats, attempts to murder them - it's all evidence that these men and women are true Christians, Dot. Notice the difference? Look at the Roman Catholic Pope, Joel Osteen. Rick Warren. Andrew Womack. Joseph Prince. Those men do not preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ (they are false teachers) and the world leaves them alone.

Last edited:
In this next testimony of John Todd's - Satan's secrets are exposed about how spells are put on Rock Music in order to oppress people with demons. When you take a Rock and roll CD into your home you are taking the demon they've attached to it into your home as well. What is the answer? Burn those CD's. If you have records or CD's of Rock Music, heavy metal, Christian Rock? BURN IT. Stay tuned for, "Spellbound".

Spellbound

SPELLBOUND?

My deepest appreciation to John Todd, ex-grand druid priest, for the authenticity of the occult information used in this story. Also to those others who came out of witchcraft and have verified this material.

Page 1 of Spellbound by Jack Chick publications:

First scene is of two men standing outside a home set up on a hill -

Doctor: James, I'm sorry you had to drive all the way up here. I'm getting absent minded!

James: I do the same thing, Doctor! Have a nice trip.

In the next scene we see this man driving in his volkswagon beeping his horn at a vehicle that is headed straight towards him........

Man in volkswagen: HONK! HONK! That joker is crazy! I can hardly see the curves. He's got his lights on high beam!

Rock n roll star -Bobby: Get out of my way you slowpoke! I'll drive you right off a cliff!

Girl passenger: HAW! HAW! .....Let's see you do it! KILL HIM, Bobby! I dare you!

Last edited:
Spellbound

Page 2 of Spellbound by Jack Chick Publications:

Both cars are racing down the hill - the volkswagon is racing forward to avoid being hit from car driving behind him -

Volkswagen driver: I've got to pull off of this road.......He's gonna kill someone!

Car slams into Volkswagen........... WHAM!

Girl passenger in car with Bobby the rock star: Hit him again, Bobby!

SCREECH!

Volkswagen driver: I'm losing control! Oh Lord.....there are rocks all over the road!

Girl passenger in car with Bobby the rock star:
Bobby! .......Look out!!!

(the car is going off of the road as she screams this..)

Last edited:
Spellbound - by Jack T. Chick

In the next scene we see the car the rock star Bobby is in going off a cliff - the woman in the car is screaming! The car goes headlong into the air and lands........

Man in volkswagen: They landed right side up......Lord, don't let anyone be dead!

Man in volkswagen goes to the car to help and sees the woman passenger is alive -

Man: Are you alright?

Girl passenger: Alright? You just killed Bobby Dallas, the greatest rock star that ever lived!

Man from volkswagen: He's still alive, but he's bleeding bad. Looks like an artery's cut!

Woman passenger: Well do something, you idiot! Don't just let him die!

Man from volkswagen: There! That tourniquet should do it. Hold that stick tight! I'll carry him up to my car. ...........we're almost there!

Woman passenger: Is he going to die?

Man from volkswagen: I don't think so!

Woman passenger: He's barely breathing....... can't you go faster?

Man from volkswagen: I see the hospital: Hang on!

15 MINUTES LATER

Man from volkswagen is praying in his heart for the man on hospital gurney ........Help him, Lord Jesus! Woman beside him who was with the rock star is praying........ Help him, great mother, Diana!

Hospital staff are wheeling the unconscious rock star away on gurney...........

Last edited:

NEXT DAY

First scene is of the rockstar lying in hospital bed with his head wrapped in bandages - flowers by his bedside and the man who drove volkswagen is by the other side of his bed -

Bobby the Rock Star: So you're the dude who saved my neck. Much obliged!

Man responds: It was the good Lord that saved you, Bobby!

Bobby the Rock Star: Well, anyway, old Bobby Dallas owes you one, man!

Man responds: Uhh........how are you feeling?

Bobby the Rock Star: I'm okay, a little busted up, but I'll be back to work in a month or two!

Man responds: Bobby, if you had died in that accident, would you have gone to Heaven?

Bobby the Rock Star: Don't say things like that, man! You don't understand....... I can't go to heaven! I made a contract!

Man responds: Hey, Bobby, My Jesus can break any contract!

Woman friend of Bobby's is listening in and says to herself: I'll put a stop to this! She brings in a nurse and says: Nurse, get that creep out of here! He's upsetting Mr. Dallas!

Man looks at her and thinks......? I've been set up!

Nurse: I'm sorry, sir. Please leave this room right now! We don't want any trouble or I'll call for help!
note - John Todd gave the information decades ago about rock stars having to sell their soul to Satan in order to get a record contract / have success in Music industry. John Todd has been dead for many years now but today we are learning from the musicians and actors of Hollywood that this is a fact - that they are required to sell their souls to Satan in order to get their contracts and become famous. See You tube for many testimonials about this. Kanye West told his audience during one of his concerts that he had sold his soul to Satan. Kate Perry during an interview mentioned selling her soul to Satan.

Last edited:
ONE MONTH LATER

Man named Jim is the one that rescued Bobby Dallas in car crash - in this scene he is receiving a phone call from him inviting him to his home -

Jim answers phone: Hey, Jim! It's me, Bobby Dallas! I've got a little get - together going down at my pad tomorrow night...... I want you to celebrate my coming home. Bring your friends, man, I wanna see you!

Jim: Okay, Bobby, thanks!
We'll be there!

Conversation outside Bobby Dallas's home - 1st man: What a party. We had to park two blocks away.

2nd man: Shall we call a taxi?

1st man: Naw, it's good to suffer!

Inside party the men arrive and meet Bobby Dallas:

Bobby Dallas: Hey, Jim! I'm glad you made it. Ain't this a blast?

Jim: It's something else! You're looking good, Bobby Dallas!

Bobby Dallas: Make yourself at home, Jim! There's food, booze, grass, pills, coke, you name it, man! Have your friends load up! You're my good buddy..........ya hear?

Two men walking by tell another partier..........This is my new lover! The partier responds,
Far out!

Last edited:
In the first scene we see a man wearing an Ankh around his neck approaches Jim:

Man with Ankh around his neck: I hear you're the dude that saved old Dallas........ that's cool!

Jim: Hi!
In the next pictures on Page 7 there are definitions of occult symbols explained........
ankh.jpg

* The Ankh is a symbol of reincarnation and of worship to Ra, the sun god of Egypt (Lucifer / Satan). It also means that in order to worship him in his rites you have given up your virginity and practice orgies. Other charms, and symbols seen at Bobby Dallas' party.

415092903_MV_ZM.jpg

Unicorn Horn
(Now called the Italian horn).
This symbol was created by Druid Priests in Scotland and Ireland. It means to ask the devil for financial help. Also called fairy wand and leprechaun's staff.
121212042025_Pentagram-640-620x348.jpg

The pentagram is a symbol of witchcraft. Witches believe the bright and morning star means Lucifer.

The pentagram looks like a star with a circle around it. The exact same pentagram pictured with the star turned upside down - showing two points at top instead of one is the symbol which stands for the horned star or Satan. Satanist churches around the world use this symbol.
tumblr_meotn3xGIs1r7qqal.jpg

Hexagram........Black Magic

In witchcraft this is the most evil sign in the occult world. It must be present to call a demon forth during a ceremonial rite. The word hex, meaning to place a curse on something, comes from this emblem.
NOTE* This is not the star of David, symbol of Judaism. Do not confuse the circles six - sided figure shown here (hexagram) which is used by Masons and other Lucifer worshippers, with the Jewish star which symbolizes man and his creator reaching to one another. All symbols, both Christian and Jewish, are in perverted use by Satan's people.

beetle.jpg

Scarab

Egyptian beetle symbolizing reincarnation

starcrescent.png

The crescent symbolizes Diana (Queen of Heaven) and the star symbolizes Lucifer.

BACK TO THE PARTY

Christians that Jim brought to Bobby's party gather to pray over food they are about to eat..........

Thank you, Lord for this food, bless it and.........

Two men in background see them praying and this is their discussion........

1st man pointing to Christians praying: What's going on over there?

2nd man: It looks like we've got some aliens with us! I don't like this one bit!
Note: Witches believe that only occult symbols in 3 dimensional shapes such as jewelry, statues, or books pushing the occult can be used for casting spells. So you need not burn this book.
_________
author - is making note that symbols on page 7 are for informational purposes only - so that people can be made aware of occult symbols and what they mean.

Comment for the note on Witches using occult symbols have power if used in books they have written - I believe the same would hold true for a witch or satanist using these symbols on a message board - if you see they use such symbols in their writings / Avatar - if you suspect they are in the occult? Do not open any doors by reading their material. Pass it by or better yet - use the ignore feature offered by USMB.

note - if you have any jewelry with such symbols destroy it and get rid of it. You should not have any such thing in your possession!

You should also know that satanists, those who are involved in occult will use such symbols - scarab, hexagram to cast spells - place curses on people who are either not Christians or backslidden Christians who are not protected by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Some possible signs you were the victim of such a curse - unusual accidents - car accidents, almost choking to death - freak accidents - injury to your body by unusual accident - nightmares that are satanic and create a great terror or feeling of something immensely evil showing up in your room while sleeping - you awake to such an atmosphere - feeling of depression / fear / dread - any of these things could be a sign that someone involved in the occult has placed a curse on you - call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ - invite him into your life to become your Lord and Savior and break that curse over your life in the name of Jesus Christ! When you become a born again Christian and walk in obedience to Christ? Satan cannot harm you. Read Luke 10:19, 20 today. Also read the prayer of salvation at the end of this story! Thank you for reading today! May the Lord Jesus Christ bless all those who read this thread and desire to receive Him as their Lord and Savior today!

Last edited:
2 A.M.

Bobby: Hey, Jim, are you guys leaving already?

Jim: Yeah, Bobby. We've got to go to work tomorrow. When can I talk to you about Jesus?

Bobby: Let's go by the pool, man..... I don't want people to hear you talk like that around here!

Bobby and Jim walk outside by the pool..........

Jim: Bobby, Jesus loves you. * So do I! Listen, the devil is only a created being! He's no god!

Bobby: But man, I've seen some wild things!

Jim: You've been tricked, Bobby. You may have a lot of bread but do you have peace? Or love? Do you know what it is like to have your past wiped clean?
*Romans 8

Two men from earlier are lurking in background watching Bobby and Jim by the pool talking.......
1st man: I've got it! You know who that is talking to Bobby?

2nd man: He's a Christian, right?

1st man: Yeah! That sucker got me busted in 1974. He and his buddy *broke up our whole operation, They got our priestess to turn to Christ.

*See "The Broken Cross" Crusader Volume 2

Discussion continues between Jim and Bobby:

Jim: Jesus Christ, is the "Creator of the Universe. He came down to die on the cross for your sins, Bobby....... Satan has control of your life and Jesus wants to set you free.

Bobby: I've gotta go Jim, call me later.

Jim: Okay , Bobby!

Bobby's friend calling him: Hey Bobby! You gonna sing for us?

* He was in the world, and the world was made by him and the world knew him not. John 1:10

Jim and his friends have left the party and are driving in the volkswagen -

Jim: I feel so heavy hearted for Bobby.

Jim's friend: He asked you to call him, right?

Jim: I know, man! I wish those dudes hadn't butted in on us!

Back at the party - the two men have the following discussion ..........

1st man: Bobby Dallas brought invaders in among us. He's a traitor!

2nd man: If Bobby turns, he could blow our cover. Let's ice him!

The Party's Over

In this scene we see Bobby Dallas being thrown off the top of a building -

Man standing on the roof with 2 other men watching Bobby Dallas fall to his death:

This should raise Bobby Dallas' record sales! Too bad the klutz was accident prone.

Scene begins with a young girl in her room listening to rock and roll music when her father bursts into her room -

Father: Penny, will you please turn down that music? I can't even think straight!

Penny: It's turned down!

Father: Then turn it down lower! It's driving me nuts!

Mother enters room and Father begins talking to her -
Father: I've got to get to the deacon's meeting in 30 minutes.

Mother: What's the matter, Bob? Why are you so irritated?

Father: I don't know, Joyce. I feel like I'm losing spiritual control of this family.

Back in Penny's room her friend talks to her........

Friend: Hey, Penny! Is your dad religious?

Penny: Yeah, he's the deacon of our church!

Friend: Do you think he would talk to me? You know, about death, and how to get to Heaven. Stuff sort of like that?

Penny: uh huh! Wow! Look at this! Here's a new one by our favorite group, Far out!

On page 11 we see in the first scene that Penny's father, Bob, has arrived at the meeting and is greeting two men already there........

Bob: Hey, Tim, James! How come you guys are at the deacon's meeting?

Tim: Hi Bob, the pastor told us he wanted us to meet someone.

Bob: It must be the guy who is going to preach Sunday. Well, let's go meet him!

Pastor: Gentlemen, this brother knows more about the occult than anyone I know! His family were witches. They were Druids for 700 years. His name is Lance Collins.

Someone asks: What's a Druid?

Another replies: Don't ask me!

Lance Collins: Before I was saved, I was a Druid high priest on the Council of 13. I belonged to the most powerful organization on earth called the Illuminati. Needless to say, they are very unhappy with me becoming a Christian. This Sunday I will speak on rock music and where it comes from.

Pastor speaking to Tim: Tim, could you share your apartment with Lance until Sunday?

Tim: You bet, Pastor. Maybe I can learn something.

In last scene on page 11 we see a man off in a distance making a phone call - he reports: Isaac, we followed Collins to a little church. He's talking to a bunch of guys. If he's alone later on, we'll try to make a hit on him.

Isaac responds: If you miss him this time, I'll put a contract out on you two turkeys!

Page 11 of Spellbound by Chick Publications
This is a true story - the person Lance Collins - is the story of John Todd - his families real last name was Collins and he used the name Lance when he was in the occult later using the name John when he became a Christian...... there were many attempts made on his life and finally powerful people worked a plan to have trumped up false charges against him - they had him imprisoned - moved him around the country until they were able to murder him at a more opportune time.

8:30 P.M. - Tim's Apartment

Tim: Lance, tell us about the druids. What are they? What did they do?

Lance: Okay, Tim. Remember the world was in spiritual darkness except for Israel. God had given light to the Jews. But way over in the British Isles, Scotland and Ireland, in that area, was one of Satan's strongholds. The most evil people living in this horrible darkness were the Druid Priests (known as "Men of the Oak"), They demanded human blood sacrifices. These men were so filled with demons that some had strange, frightening powers. People lived in terror of the Druids.

In the next scene we see a picture of a Druid priest in a forest - before a Round cage hanging from a tree over a raging fire calling out, O mighty Kemos!

Male slaves or Roman Soldiers would be burned alive in cages over barren (solid) ground. The Druids would call forth elfin fire out of the earth to consume the victims, and it did! In the background the Druid musical beat could always be heard.

Lance continues......: Remember in the Bible, Elijah, the prophet of God? He called down fire from heaven in First Kings, chapter 18. Satan also can certainly duplicate that. In fact, Tim, the book of Revelation, chapter 13:13 tells us Satan's false prophet will command fire from heaven during the tribulation.

Lance: Their big night was Halloween. In the occult it is called, "Sanhaim October 31st."

Jim: Hey! That's trick or treat night!

Lance: That's right, Jim. Everything ties together. I'll show you! All the little kids going from door to door yelling, "trick or treat" had its origin with the Druids. It's fun for the kids today....... but in the times of the Druids it was a night of horror.

They played rough!

Oh Halloween the Druids and their followers went from castle to castle and serf to serf playing trick or treat. The treat from the castle demanded by the Druids would be a princess or some women for sacrifice.

Last scene is a castle showing the Druids waiting outside and a girl crying to her father, Oh father! Don't let them take me!
Satanic sacrifice still happens on Halloween night. It is most definitely of the occult - it is a high holy day to Satan and no Christian should permit their child to participate in it or celebrate it in any way, shape or form - not even at a church offering an alternative like "harvest festival" .....have nothing to do with it.

Lance continues: If the treat pleased the Druids, they would leave a Jack O' Lantern with lighted candles made of human fat to protect those inside from being killed by demons that night. When some unfortunate couldn't meet the demands of the Druids, then it was time for the trick. A hex (hexagram) was drawn on the front door. That night Satan or his demons would kill someone in that home through fear.

In this scene we see a Druid priest drawing a hexagram on the door of a home and inside someone is saying, We're doomed.

The spellbinding beat of the Druid music filled the night at the ceremony began. the men assaulted the victim and they brutally sacrificed her to the god of many names, such as ........ The Horned Hunter of the Night, Kemos, The Oak God of the Underworld, The God of the Dead (we know him as Lucifer or Satan)
stonehenge-lightning.jpg

Stonehenge, in England, was the temple site for many of these occult murders. A thing of the past? Don't you believe it! A few o
ccult killings take place in the U.S. every Halloween.
this book Spellbound was first published I believe in the early 70's right after John Todd (Lance Collins) conversion to Jesus Christ and his meeting with Jack Chick. Today it is believed that there are hundreds of - if not thousands sacrificed to Satan on Halloween night. It is a most evil time and one that should be spent in prayer by all Christians. (not participating in it /or permitting our children to participate in it)

John Todd was a great blessing to the Christian believers in his testimonies exposing secrets of the occult. I believe he is in heaven now receiving his reward.

Last edited:
Lance Collins: Look at the contrast. In Exodus 12:3-13 when the children of Israel were slaves in Egypt, God told Moses to have the Israelites kill a lamb. And sprinkle its blood on the door post for their protection, because that night the death angel would kill the first-born in every house of Egypt........ As the Lord passed through Egypt, every time he saw the blood of the lamb, he passed over that house and those inside were spared. That's the Jewish Passover.

It's a type or picture of the event that was to come later in history. Jesus came to this world to become a *Passover lamb.
* 1 Corinthians 5:7b Jesus, The Lamb of God,* was the sacrifice provided by God for our sins. If we receive Him as personal Savior and Lord.
* John 1:29

Then that precious blood * He shed, washes away our sins, our past is wiped clean, never to be remembered again.
* 1 John 1:7b

We are then under the blood of Christ. And that's our protection.

After death we must all stand before God to be judged.* When God sees the blood of his Son on us, He passes over us on the Day of Judgment.
* Romans 14:12 2 Corinthians 5:10

Well done, thou good and faithful servant! Enter thou into the joy of thy Lord. *

He won't say that to those who die in their sins! Matthew 25:41

Beginning on page 16 we see a depiction of the Picts with the following description:

The Picts, under control of the Druids were the toughest fighting force the Roman soldiers ever faced. One Pict would deliberately jump on a Roman spear to let the Pict behind him kill the Roman soldier. It was around *98-180 A.D. that the Druid religion was outlawed. It went underground and has been secretly active all this time.
footnote
*Decline and Fall of the roman Empire by Edward Gibbon, Volume 1, Chapter 2, page 32

Jim: Lance what kind of musical instruments did the Druids have?

Lance: They used a flute, a tambourine and a drum covered with human hide! The words to every song or melody were for casting spells. The drum beat was the key to addict the listener, a form of hypnotism. The same beat the Druids used is in the rock music of today, both hard and soft rock, the beat is still there!
Let me tell you, gentlemen, the Beatles opened up a Pandora's Box when they hit the United States with their Druid / rock beat in the 1960's. Then they became so popular that they were able to turn our young people on to the eastern religions. The floodgates to witchcraft were opened. The U.S. will never recover. It was well planned.

Lance continues.......... : One of the greatest victories in the occult world was to penetrate "Christian" music with their Satanic beat. I know of Christian kids who destroyed their rock records, but after listening to "Christian rock" the Druid beat soon pulled them back to worldly rock music again........ Then the desire to study the Bible cools off!

9:00 A.M. Sunday Morning

First scene is of Penny - the girl who likes Rock and Roll and her father who is the deacon of their church...

Penny: Dad, I don't want to go to church today if some creep is gonna talk about rock music.

Penny's father: Penny, you're going to church and that's it! Now get into the car!

Next scene is in the church where Lance Collins is the guest speaker preaching to the people and giving his testimony!

Lance Collins: You Christians are in a full scale war and you don't know it! You are being attacked by the powers of darkness through spells and incantations. You don't even know what's going on...... Because you're playing church! You won't read your Bibles and Satan is going for your jugular vain!

I was a Druid High Priest. The power structure I was part of, controlled lodges, politicians and witches....... In fact, I had over 65,000 top witches under my authority.......Our goal was to destroy Bible believing churches and make witchcraft our nations religion. A true Bible believing Christian has more power* than a witch. But they're not aware of this! As long as they were ignorant of their powers, we felt we could hypnotize them....... Through charms and infiltrating their churches with rock music. And when the time was ripe, we'd blow their churches off the face of the earth.
* 1 John 4:4 Luke 10:19
What John Todd (Lance Collins) told the congregation was the truth. Christians who are Bible believing followers of Jesus Christ do have more power than the power of a Witch (or Satanist or Satan and his demons) because it is the power of the name of Jesus Christ that we have been given to us. We have been given this authority by Jesus Christ. See Luke 10:19. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the very power of God, people!
As John told this church (Lance Collins) the goal of Witches is to infiltrate their churches and deceive the Christians within - they use caging spirits to blind people from recognizing who they are but if your eyes are open and you are binding these spirits you will know who they are. Ask the Holy Spirit - your going to know because there will be a check in your spirit about them. On this board there are people who are here for only one purpose. To destroy the faith of anyone who would come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. You will find them on the religion forum slandering Christians - mocking Jesus Christ and in the next breath pretending to be bible scholars that can interpret the scriptures better than the believer can. Jesus said, Ye shall know them by their fruits. So be aware that not everyone you are going to meet on the internet is sincere in their discussions about Christ. They will use trickery, lies, twist scripture, pretend to have lost their faith - been born into a Christian family, etc and many times none of it is the truth!

It's all a deception. Satan is the Father of lies and his children are masters of deceit. Do not be fooled. If it doesn't line up with the Word of God? You are reading an imposter. Don't fall for it. Don't listen to them. Don't listen to what you know is not true.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. Psalm 111:10

This is a good scripture to memorize. It is important to understand that the wicked have no fear of God in their hearts. Their hearts are hardened by sin and their understanding is darkened. If they had the fear of the LORD, they would repent! When you fear the LORD it is a sign that you are beginning to gain wisdom. God is granting you a good understanding so be thankful for it.

Last edited:
We are a little over half way in the book - Spellbound - so we'll break here. It is a lot of information to take in and part two is going to really amaze you. We'll continue tomorrow - God willing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back