Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Page 19 of The Broken Cross:

During the time of the Roman Empire, there was an extremely powerful religion of witches called the Wicca ( The Wise Ones) which is still in existence.

Years later it was overshadowed by a group of Luciferians called, The Illuminati. It's present name is Moriah and their god is Lucifer.

Satan knows his end is near, so he's pushing witchcraft as hard as he can.
Jim: Does his organization have money?

Tim: An endless supply - and he uses it to attack Christ.

Tim: This is why "Jesus Christ Superstar" and "Godspell" came out. It was to discredit the Lord. One depicts Him as a loser and the other as a clown. The public doesn't read the Bible so they believe them!

Jim: What about "The Exorcist"?

Tim: Again, Satan is pictured as winning, The film was slanted to show Jesus was powerless against the devil. But we know who wins in the end! Right?

Jim: You said it, Brother!

To be clear - when Jesus Christ went to the Cross he defeated Satan - Jesus took the keys to hell and death and he has them. The Bachelor in Rome ( as Ravenhill likes to refer to the Pope - who claims to have those keys and does not....) does not have those keys. Jesus Christ has them. Add to this the fact that in Revelation 20 we read that a single angel will bind Satan in chains and lock him up - casting him into hell. A single angel. It won't take more than one. One angel is sufficient.
It is written:

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Rev. 20: 1,2,3

As the Christians are told that some of us shall judge the angels - it is clear we are walking in the authority of Jesus Christ - Luke 10:19 tells us that Christ has given us power to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall harm us. We have been given all power over the enemy so why should any Believer in Jesus Christ fear Satan? No. Do not fear Satan. He is under your feet, Christian. He has no power over you. Rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto you but rather that your names are written in the Lamb's book of life!

Last edited:
Page 20 of The Broken Cross:

Tim: Remember, Jim, today * Satan must first get permission from Jesus before he can make a move against a true Christian believer.

Jim: Man, that's amazing!

footnotes* Job 1:6-12, Luke 22:31-32

Back to the scene of the little boy who lost his dog, Tammy. He is pictured holding a little puppy now....... and he is thinking upon his bed......I hope Tammy is OK - wherever she is.

The next scene shows a man dressed in a Witch's ceremonial robe saying, Come on, Mutt! It's party time!

Bible Scripture: 9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer... 12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Deuteronomy 18:9-12

Page 21

NEXT MORNING

Jim is just waking up...........

Jim: Hey, man! When did you get up? ..........With the chickens?

Tim:Good morning, bright eyes. I wanted to arm myself for what we have to face today. Listen to this, Jim - "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6: 11-12

Jim: Let's pray, Tim.

Tim: Put Your angels around us, Lord, as we storm the gates of hell today.

The angel of the Lord encampeth round about those who fear him, and delivereth them." - Psalm 34:7

Remember, James, * The gates of hell cannot prevail against us...... Meaning they can't hold against our assaults.

Jim: Well, then Timothy, let's go sock it to them!

Matthew 16:18

On page 22 of Broken Cross we see Jim and Tim going to a diner for breakfast - they are sitting at a counter and there is a young girl seated next to Tim.

Tim turns to young girl and asks: Hi - Hows the food?

Young girl: Terrible!

Tim speaking to young girl: Hey, that's a pretty necklace.

Young girl: It sure is- do you like it?

Tim: It's interesting! But what is it?

Young girl: It's my protection in this messed up world.

Tim: Isn't that a pentagram?

Young girl: Yeah, do you know about things like that?

One of the two replies, I understand this stuff is for real.

Young girl: Yeah, Lucifer is one neat dude!

Tim: Hey, I'd like to hear more about it - but not around these common folk.

Young girl: OK, let's go across the street to the park.

Jim and Tim walk into the park with the young girl...........

Jim: Are you a witch?

Young girl: Totally! I really crave the power!

One of the two men then asks the girl: Are there any more like you around here?

Young girl: Only about 80% of my school.

Tim: Jody, how did you get into this?

Jody: I tried the church scene.......and they told me God doesn't do anything supernatural anymore. Then I met this teacher at school and she told me about Lucifer's fantastic power.

Jim: Is it real?

Jody - the young girl: Oh, yes! I've seen him do things that would blow your mind! He can control almost everybody!

page 24

One of the men asks the young girl: Jody......... who can't Satan control?

Jody: Oh, some stupid Jesus freaks! It's weird! If I cast a spell on a real Christian, it bounces back on me! So I avoid them!

Jim: Are you a white witch?

Jody: Well, I started out as one......with astrology and ouija boards. I wanted more power, so I went into black witchcraft. Most kids find that Lucifer is the force behind both white and black witchcraft. So why not go to the real power?

Tim: Jody, you've been lied to! Jesus is moving mightily in the supernatural today.

Jody: Really? I've never heard that before!

Jody: But Lucifer has given me everything I wanted.

Tim: But are you happy?

Jody: Not really..........I'm afraid of everything!

page 25 of The Broken Cross:

Tim: We have perfect peace * ..........PLUS power! ** Listen to this, Jody........ "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." (Luke 10:19)
* Isaiah 26:3 ** Ephesians 1:19

Jody: But isn't that for preachers and old people?
Tim: No! Now....listen to this!

"For God hath not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Jody, you could never put a hex on us because we're protected by the blood of Jesus. If we submit ourselves to God and resist the devil, he will flee from us! ........Now that's power!

Jody thinking: Gulp! .........Lucifer flees from them? II Timothy 1:7 James 4:7

Tim: And you can have the same power!

Jody: But I blew it!

page 26

Jody: It's too late! When I joined witchcraft, I took an initiation rejecting Christ!

Tim: What is it?

Jody: I was handed a ceramic cross......it was turned upside down, and I *broke the cross bars down! That meant that I rejected Christ for all time, and I sold my soul to Lucifer!

Tim: You cannot sell your soul to Satan..... you already belonged to him!

Footnote the peace symbol is the inverted cross, the symbol of antichrist, was very popular during the Dark Ages.

Tim talking to Jody: Jody.........you can't reject Christ, if you never knew Him! When you receive Jesus, you give your soul to Him and He gives you real life!

Jody: I don't understand.

Page 27

Ji: Jody- Satan is the greatest fool in history! He knows in the end he will lose. He also knows that when Christ puts him into the Lake of Fire that he will bow down and call Jesus Christ - Lord!

Jody: Then Jesus wasn't just a little kid born in a stable and grew up and was executed for political reasons?

Jim: No, Jody, Jesus Christ is God Almighty!* He is Jehovah! - The King of kings and the Lord of hosts! Now, His love for Jody was so great, that he left heaven, to be born of a virgin and He went to the cross to die for Jody and shed that precious blood to wash away your sins.

Jody: Then you mean to say - that His blood will wash away all the horrible things I've done? Even like - uh - human sacrifice?

Jim: He was the human sacrifice for the whole world! - When you believe Him and are willing to turn from your sins, admit you're a sinner and receive Him ** into your heart, then all those sins are washed away - He will never remember them again. You get a clean, fresh start and you become a child of God with His power!

Jody: Doe He really want to come into my heart?

Jim: Jesus said, "Behold, I stand at the door, ( or at your heart) and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he will know me.
Rev. 3:20

Footnotes * John 1:3-10, Colossians 1:16, Revelation 1:8 ** John 1:12

Page 28

Tim: You see, Judy........In the next life, you will reign with Christ......with riches and power like you never dreamed! You would have angels * waiting on you.......travel in your new beautiful body** at incredible speeds.
Jim: In,fact, Jody........if the Lord allowed you to see all He has prepared for you...it would slay you. * Hebrews 1:14, ** Luke 24:31, John 20:19

Jody: I want Jesus to wash my sins away!

Jim: Then let's pray right here and you take the Lord as your personal Saviour.

Jody kneels down to pray with the two Christian men...........

Jody: God, I.....I'm a terrible sinner*..........I trust You, Please come into my heart, ** Lord Jesus *** and be my personal Saviour. *Romans 3:23 **Revelation 3:20 *** Romans 10:9

In the next scene we see a man on a telephone............

Man on phone: Hey! Something's going on over in the park......Jody is kneeling with those strangers. I knew they were trouble!

Jody: I've never had such peace * in my life! It's real! ......He's in my heart.....I'm in love with Jesus! I'm saved, and I know it! **
Romans 5: 1 ** 1 John 5: 11-13

Page 29 of The Broken Cross:

Jody: I've got a lot to talk to you two about.

Tim: Want to go for a drive, Sis?

Jody: Yeah! ......hey......why did you call me Sis?

Tim: Because you've just been birthed into the Kingdom of God. And we are brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Jody: WOW! That's cool! I like my new family!

RRRRRRRRRRR......car won't start.........

One of the guys exclaim: It won't start! I wonder what's wrong?

Tim looking under hood: The distributor cap is gone!

Jim: This means Jody's in trouble! I'm going to the cafe!

page 30 opens with the scene of Jim bursting into cafe with the cook behind counter and his arms crossed - with a defiant look on his face -

Jim: Did a girl come in here for her jacket?

Cook: NO! NOBODY came in.

Jim looking down on the floor finds Jody's necklace - the pentagram necklace............

Jim: thinking to himself.......There's her pentagram! He's lying!

Jim leaps over the counter and heads for the door behind the Cook:

Cook: HEY! You Can't do that! I'll call the cops!

Jim pushes door open behind him anyhow - and makes it to the back alley way where he sees a van speeding away...

Jim: Thank God! ......I got the license number! Inside van, Jody is praying, Help me, Jesus!

Page 31 of The Broken Cross by Chick Publications

Page 32 of the Broken Cross:

Patrol officer answering his telephone at his office: This is Bradley......I checked out the license...it belongs to Glen Morris...of 2099 Ridgeway Lane.

Tim answers: Would you meet us there at 9:00 P.M.?

Officer Bradley: We wouldn't miss it for anything!

Tim: I've got my car fixed....... I'll wait for you by the driveway.

Jim: Tim, I'm going in now! You guys come in right behind me!

Tim: Okay! They should be here any moment!

Jim: Okay, Lord.......here's a gate of hell. Give me Your power!
Jim crashes door down...........CRASH!

Someone inside exclaims, What the?

Jim: Jody!

Man dressed in witches ceremonial robe shouts: Get him!

More Witches surround Jim dressed in Ceremonial robes chanting kill! kill!

Page 33

Jim: In the name of JESUS......"I take authority over you! **
footnotes * Phil 2:9-10, ** Luke 10:19

Witch begins to vomit: Get away from us......Lucifer, help us! I'm.......sick!

Officer arrives: Where are they?

Jim: Inside!

Jody: Boy.....the Lord really answered my prayers!

Tim: You're safe now,Jody......its all over.

Jim: You've got just one more thing to do.

Jody: I know.

One of the men in the ceremonial witches robe is uncovered and the patrol man exclaims Hey! It's Rev. Cooley!

Another officer shouts: Surprise! I've got Sheriff Barker!

Cooley: Let go of me!

Another officer shouts: Oh, no! I've got good old Mayor Samuels!

Last scene is Jody burning all her occult books, material, jewelry - everything in a fire and then she says: Lucifer gave me power....but the price was terrible depression and constant fear! He tricked me! Thank God for the precious blood of Jesus Christ!

"If the son, therefore, shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
John 8:36

And finally - the back page Message!
Those heavy into witchcraft believe that Satan will win at the Battle of Armageddon, when Christ returns. They believe they will be crowned for their evil accomplishments by their god (the devil) ....but look what's in store for Satan in the not - too - distant future! Satan has already lost once before........but this time, the Lord Jesus will finish him off!

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake the kingdoms.....?
Isaiah 14:16

Satan will bow his knee and confess with his tongue that Jesus Christ is LORD. Jesus is LORD!

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth, And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ( Phil. 2: 9-11 )

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN! Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Nobody else can save you! TRUST JESUS TODAY!

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10: 9

1. Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent).
See Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans 10: 9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. See Romans 10:13

WHAT TO PRAY

Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed his precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross and rose on the third day - I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth I believe Jesus did this to take away my sin and I now invite Jesus to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior. IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:
1. Read your KJV Bible every day to get to know Jesus better.

2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and where the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.

Now take firm hold of Christ is the message this hour. William Gurnall entitled his daily reading - Take Firm Hold of Christ - and indeed each one of you reading this today must do just that! Today is the day of Salvation! Today! Now listen to Gurnall and what he has to say:

Let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me. (Isaiah 27:5) And where is God's saving strength but in Christ? The Father has laid strength upon His Mighty One who is "able also to save them to the uttermost that come into God by him" (Hebrews 7:25). Do not let natural reasoning mislead you - it is not God's absolute power or mercy that will help you, but His covenant strength and mercy in Christ. Take hold of Christ and you hold God's arm.
Indeed the Father's essential goodness is a powerful persuasion to rely on the promise of Christ for pardon, when the person considers God's very nature is forgiving and merciful. But if there were no promise to apply this mercy to sinners through Christ, the fact of God's goodness would be only cold comfort. After all, He could have damned the whole stock of Adam and not impaired His goodness in the least.
It is certainly no blot to the almightiness of God's power that He does not do everything in the spectrum of His divine ability. He could make more worlds if He wanted to, but He is no less powerful because He does not. And he could have saved the fallen angels with the sons of lost men had He thought such a design was fitting. But having brought forth no promise for such a thing, the essential goodness of God affords the devils little hope that He will do it. Yet God's
Yet God's goodness continues. Those who, out of simple ignorance of the Gospel or proud reasoning away from it, reject God's way of making peace through Christ's satisfaction and then depend on God's absolute mercy and goodness at the last day will, it seems, find as little benefit from this Christless mercy as the devils themselves have found. And their final destination will only confirm the futility of neglecting such a great salvation through the blood of God's only Son.

William Gurnall - Take Firm Hold of Christ - August 25 - Christian in Complete Armour - Daily Readings in Spiritual Warfare.

Do not waste one more second! Call upon the Lord Jesus Christ right now and be saved! Do not give Satan an opportunity to talk you out of it! Today is the day of Salvation! TODAY! Jesus Christ loves you and has paid for your sins! Come to Him now and be forgiven and redeemed!

He didn't commit the crimes he was accused of, Dot. He was innocent. John Todd was falsely accused and moved from prison to prison to (most likely) attempt to wear out those trying to help him. ( I believe that was the motive for the people to lose track of him so he could be murdered because of what he had exposed about his family and their occult secrets)

There was recently a testimony given by a woman who escaped the Illuminati - a satanic coven in California she and her father were members of in Anton Lavey's church of Satan - she said that what John Todd said about the occult was the truth. That John Todd had told the truth. She was in hiding at the time she wrote about it but I read what she wrote and I believe her. She had no reason to lie about it. She also told of having been present during human sacrifice at Anton Lavey's church of Satan and admitted to having sacrificed a man and drinking his blood at one of their rituals. It's what goes on in Satanism. You can imagine why they wouldn't want people to believe this. It might cause people to wonder why there isn't more investigations going on into these types of crimes.
so, no link? :dunno:

He didn't commit the crimes he was accused of, Dot. He was innocent. John Todd was falsely accused and moved from prison to prison to (most likely) attempt to wear out those trying to help him. ( I believe that was the motive for the people to lose track of him so he could be murdered because of what he had exposed about his family and their occult secrets)

There was recently a testimony given by a woman who escaped the Illuminati - a satanic coven in California she and her father were members of in Anton Lavey's church of Satan - she said that what John Todd said about the occult was the truth. That John Todd had told the truth. She was in hiding at the time she wrote about it but I read what she wrote and I believe her. She had no reason to lie about it. She also told of having been present during human sacrifice at Anton Lavey's church of Satan and admitted to having sacrificed a man and drinking his blood at one of their rituals. It's what goes on in Satanism. You can imagine why they wouldn't want people to believe this. It might cause people to wonder why there isn't more investigations going on into these types of crimes.
so, STILL no reputable link? :eusa_think:

There are many links out there concerning the testimony of John Todd. I would not expect the mainstream media to endorse the honesty of John Todd and his testimony anymore than I would expect them to endorse the testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera, Dr. Rebecca Brown or Jack Chick. The world is at enmity with Jesus Christ and His Followers. It has been that way from the beginning, Dot. Jesus said the world would hate his disciples and it does. Why would you expect those who hate the disciples of Jesus Christ to admit their testimonies are true? Would they not do everything in their own power to claim they were untrue? Yes and they do. It comes as no surprise.

Note* The world have been trying to deny the Word of God declared in the King James Bible for a very, very long time. Nevertheless, at the Judgment Seat of Christ they will be judged for it.

There are many links out there concerning the testimony of John Todd. I would not expect the mainstream media to endorse the honesty of John Todd and his testimony anymore than I would expect them to endorse the testimony of Dr. Alberto Rivera, Dr. Rebecca Brown or Jack Chick. The world is at enmity with Jesus Christ and His Followers. It has been that way from the beginning, Dot. Jesus said the world would hate his disciples and it does. Why would you expect those who hate the disciples of Jesus Christ to admit their testimonies are true? Would they not do everything in their own power to claim they were untrue? Yes and they do. It comes as no surprise.

Note* The world have been trying to deny the Word of God declared in the King James Bible for a very, very long time. Nevertheless, at the Judgment Seat of Christ they will be judged for it.
what are they "Doctors" in?

Forum List

Back