Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

The Broken Cross by Jack Chick Publications

Page 1

My deepest appreciation to John Todd, ex-grand Druid priest, for the authenticity of the occult information used in this story. Also to the others who came out of witchcraft and have verified this material.

In the first 3 scenes of page 1 you see a young girl holding a rolled up sleeping bag and she is hitchhiking out on a deserted road in the woods / country - there is a man driving and a woman sitting in the passenger seat of a van that is headed her way.

Girl who is hitchiking says: WOW! I'm free at last! Well, its about time! Maybe I'll find some excitement.

Van approaches in sight of the hitchhiker.......

Girl passenger in Van: Look! Up the road......... there's a girl!

Man driving the Van: Hey, all right! That's what we've been looking for!

Last edited:
Page 2 of the Broken Cross:

The van stops and the passenger speaks to the girl who is hitchhiking.......

Girl passenger in van: Hi, get in! Where ya goin'?

Young girl hitchhiking: To Los Angeles. She thinks to herself......... It looks safe!.......There's a girl with him!

Girl passenger: Whatcha doin' out here?

Young girl hitchhiking: I'm splitting from the home scene.

Girl passenger: How come?

Young girl hitchhiking: My folks are trying to cram church down me!

Last edited:
The Broken Cross page 3:

Now the girl in van is inviting the young hitchhiker into the van and continues to have conversation with her.......

Girl passenger: I'm Bobby, and this is Glen. What's your name?

Young girl hitchhiker: Donna.

Girl passenger: How old are you, Donna?

Young girl hitchhiker: I'm fourteen

Girl passenger: Are you meeting anyone in L.A.?

Young girl hitchhiker named Donna: No!

In this next scene we see the girl is already in the van and Glen is driving away with the young woman named Bobby sitting in the middle. Behind the young hitchhiker whose name is Donna is a pair of hands reaching out behind her. There are two men in the back of that van that Donna does not know about. The one man has a needle in his hands and in the needle is a knockout drug.

Conversation continues...........

Young hitchhiker named Donna: No, I'm on my own.

Men in the back speaking to one another: Get ready!

Donna the young hitchhiker: This is really living!

Glen the driver thinking: Not for long........Donna, baby!

Last edited:
Page 4 of the Broken Cross

In the first scene we see Donna snatched from the front seat and pulled into the back of the van. She cries out........

Donna the hitchhiker: WHAT?? GASP! Oh, my God! HELP ME!

Men in the back of van use knockout drug on the 14 yr old runaway.

Man in back of van: Okay, she's out!

Other man in back of van: What time is it?

Glen the driver responds back: Six o' clock.

Conversation in van............. We made it.......it's only 10:30. Hey, that was good timing! Yeah, thanks to our lonely little hitch-hiker. With all these dumb girls thumbing, we'll have an endless supply.

Last edited:
page 5 of The Broken Cross

In the first scene we see the girl lying on a satanic altar surrounded by satanists on either side of her - all dressed in the same ceremonial robes with hoods - the man at the head of the altar has a knife and is about to sacrifice her to Lucifer. There is an upside down cross on the wall and a satanic star with a circle around it. A cauldron with smoke wafting above it to the right next to the wall.......

The satanist with knife in his hand says: We dedicate this girl's blood to Lucifer! Give us the power of her blood!

Then they hold up a gold chalice with her blood in it - and he says:

LUCIFER....... we drink her blood to you...... thou god of peace and love! **

This act takes place 8 times a year, in witches covens throughout our country, that practice of human sacrifice during the black sabbaths.

* Upside down red cross........a symbol of human sacrifice

** 1 Corinthians 10:20-22

Interesting update: Since this testimony of how Witches obtain their sacrifices for their occult rituals was learned through testimony of Ex- grand Druid priest, John Todd - other satanists and witches coming out of the occult have given the same information therein confirming John Todd's information as true. Furthermore, on this very thread there is the testimony of a girl who became a born again Christian - she had been raised in a family of Satanists in North Carolina - her father forced her to drive as a passenger in his van - with two men in the back of the van hiding - with knockout drugs - as she would invite hitchhikers into the car and the hitch-hiker not realizing this was a kidnapping that would lead to their being injected with a knockout drug and put on an altar to be sacrificed to Lucifer - the victim would get in the van with her and her father. She gave testimony that this was how the satanic coven her father was a part of obtained their victims. This was how they deceived people into getting into the van with them - by using a young woman in the front seat or a child as was the case of this young girl who had done this with her father many times. Now the testimony of this young girl who escaped Satanism - is on this thread - you can scroll through and look it up and listen to her story and you'll see that her story confirms John Todd's own testimony as true. As April 19th through May 1st are 13 days of satanic rituals and great evil - this is a time for all people to be very vigilant over your families, your children, your loved ones. It is a time for Christians to be vigilant to pray and fast for the lost and for all those who are in harms way. Thank you for reading today.
The Broken Cross

Last edited:
page 6

First scene is two men in a car and a police officer is standing in road ahead of them with his hand up.

Passenger in car: Uh-oh, looks like trouble!

Police officer: Hold it, please!

Driver of car: Let's park and see if we can help.

Two passengers get out of the car & talk to a young man with sunglasses on.

Men from the car: What's going on?

Man in sunglasses: It's weird, man.....found the body of a chick over there! (he points behind him) There wasn't a drop of blood in her body!

Passenger from car: That sounds like the occult!

Deputy Sheriff: Hey, boy........ stay out of this if you know what's good for you!

Police officer: What's going on?

Deputy Sheriff: This idiot thinks we've got Satan worshippers here!

Deputy Sheriff pointing his finger at the two men who got out of their car to help: I'll have you know, boy...........that this is God - fearing community! We've got churches, Boy Scouts, Campfire Girls, the V.F.W. and.............

Male passenger from car: and witches!

Deputy Sheriff: Listen up, boy! Let me give you some good advice..... keep moving!

Page 6 of The Broken Cross by Chick Publications
The Broken Cross

Last edited:
page 7

Driver of car to passenger as they are leaving the scene: Let's get a cup of coffee.

Passenger: Ok.............hold it! Someone's got a problem!

In the distance, there is a young child calling out, Here, Tammy! Here, Tammy! WHERE ARE YOU?
The men approach the little boy.............

Little boy: My dog's gone! ....... I had her tied up here when I went into the store......will you help me find her?

Man who was passenger in car: You bet!

Little boy: She's an apricot cocker spaniel.

The one man kneels down noticing a rope - he says to himself......This rope has been cut.

Little boy: I'll go look down the block!

Little boy: We've looked everywhere! Tammy's gone!

The man who was passenger in car: Hey, man....do you know where you can buy a puppy?

Little boy: Yes.

Passenger guy hands the child money and says: Here, take this and go buy that pup..........right away!..........It'll help you forget about Tammy.

Little boy: Thanks, mister.

Driver of car: We'll keep our eyes open for Tammy.

Little boy: Thinking to himself, they were real nice guys. Then he calls out again, Here, Tammy! Behind him is the same van the 14 yr old hitch-hiker named Donna was picked up in. Driving away in back window of van you can see the dog. They are driving away with it....

page 8 of The Broken Cross:

In the first scene we see the driver address the passenger of his car as Jim. He says: Jim, let's talk to a local pastor. Maybe he can give us some answers.

Jim: We passed a little church about a mile outside of town.........let's go!

Jim and his friend arrive at the church and from inside the church we see someone is saying.........Hey, someone is here.......there's a car!

One of the men knock on the church door...........

Man answering door is pastor of the church: Gentlemen.....please come in, I'm Pastor Cooley.

Tim Clark - the driver replies: How do you do, sir. This is Jim Carter and I'm Tim Clark.

Pastor Cooley: Now, gentlemen, what can I do for you?

Tim Clark: Pastor Cooley, do you know of any occult activity in this area?

Pastor Cooley: HAW! HAW! Good heavens, no, Mr. Clark! This is the 20th century!

_____
comment - it is a sad fact but there are pastors in churches who pose as men of God but are in fact, servants of Satan. We should not be surprised because the Bible warns us that Satan can appear as an angel of light. Any pastor in this day and age that denies the existence of the occult is most likely involved in covering for it because they are participating in it - it is highly unlikely that you'd find a pastor now who does not know the occult is real. HIGHLY unlikely.

page 9

In the first scene we see the meeting between Tim, Jim and Pastor Cooley taking place in Pastor Cooley's office. On his desk lies a different translation of the bible - it is not the King James Bible but a bible which says on the cover - Common Bible- the conversation begins with Tim Clark.....

Tim Clark: This girl was found without blood, so naturally we assumed the occult.

Pastor Cooley: My dear friends........if such a thing happened, then the body must have been dumped into our area!....... No! .......I don't believe, in the enlightened age, that witches exist!

Tim Clark: But Pastor Cooley.....the evidence is stacking up, with the Church of Satan growing.

Pastor Cooley: Mr. Clark, this is utter nonsense! If you keep talking this way......folks will think you're mentally sick!

Jim: I'm curious, Pastor.......when did you receive Christ as your personal Saviour?

Pastor Cooley: I don't see as how that's any of your business!

One of the men responds: But the Word of God says...........

Pastor Cooley: I don't believe the Bible is the Word of God! Nor do I believe that Jesus is Jehovah, and I don't believe in the virgin birth!

One of the men responds: Then why in the world are you in the ministry?

Page 10 of the Broken Cross:

In the first scene we see this man calling himself Pastor Cooley standing up...........

Pastor Cooley: I am not a religious bigot like you are! I'm a very liberal pastor!

Jim: Do you believe in the second coming of Jesus?

Pastor Cooley:Absolutely NOT! Now get out!

Jim: What hope does your congregation have if you deny the Word of God?

Pastor Cooley: I said, GET OUT!

Outside the men speak to one another as the Pastor peers out the window at both of them walking away.........

Jim: Man, that guy is something else!

Tim: Something's wrong, Jim! Let's go to the library, I'd like to check something out.

Pastor Cooley peering out the window watching both men leave........

Pastor Cooley: thinking to himself.......I'll fix them both!

Back in a room - outer wall reads GOD IS LOVE - Pastor Cooley has opened up a secret door with an altar to Lucifer - there is a human skull next to a black candle he is lighting .........

As you will see there is no power to curse these men as they are Christians under the Blood of Jesus Christ - walking in obedience to Christ. Yet this servant of Satan in his rage - is going to try according to the final scene in page 10 of The Broken Cross.

Can this servant of Satan curse members of his congregation who are not followers of Jesus Christ? Unbelievers? Yes. He can. If the people attending his church were to seek the LORD and live holy unto the LORD the Holy Spirit would warn them to get out of that church at once.

Witches do get certain powers from demons by committing blood sacrifice - drinking of blood - eating human flesh - their incantations, curses, hexes can harm people who are not protected by the Blood of Jesus Christ which is why people should have nothing to do with the occult or those who are involved with the occult. Do not read their writings, do not view their art work - pentagrams - curses, spells, have nothing to do with their works of darkness or them. If it is on a message board? Put them on ignore. Have nothing to do with them. Call on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved according to Romans 10:9,10 and ask the LORD to become your Savior. Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over your loved ones and your family members and do not forget to pray for those who are not yet saved - pray that God will protect them and send his angels to minister to them - ask God to send His Holy Spirit to lead them to salvation.

We were all lost at one time and while some of us have been redeemed by Jesus Christ there are many who still are out there - lost - we need to be reaching those who are lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and warning them of the plans of the enemy - just as John Todd did while he was alive. His testimony should be heard by all people who are thinking of getting involved with the occult. It is a very dangerous thing to do. Do not do it. For those who are already involved in it? There is a way out. Call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Read through this thread and learn about the love of God for you and what Jesus did at the cross to defeat the powers of Satan in your life. Trust in Jesus Christ for your salvation and protection. Jesus is God Almighty. He is more than able to protect you! Today is the day of Salvation! Do not wait. Today is the day of Salvation.

Last edited:
On Page 11 we see Jim and Tim at the library. This is their conversation while there.........

Tim: Let's go into the occult book section and get a rundown on witchcraft!

Tim looking on the shelves of library: NOTHING! Every book is gone!

Tim: There's plenty of books on the occult, let's look under witchcraft.

They look it up and find shelf..........

Jim: Same thing! (Empty)

Tim: Let's ask the librarian.

They approach the librarian...........

Excuse me, ma'am, but do you have any books on the occult?

Librarian: Oh, no! - not in this library! You'll only find those in a big city!

Jim: thinking to himself................ She's lying!

Page 12 of the Broken Cross:

In this scene the men are leaving the library and the librarian gets on the telephone to call the Sheriff and report the two men..........

Librarian: Sheriff, they were in the library, snooping.

Sheriff: Thanks, Barbara. They're staying at the motel if they don't go by tomorrow, they're gonna get more than they bargained for!

Barbara the Librarian: That's nice.

Tim talking to Jim outside: Let's drive over to that town across the river. If we hurry we can get to the library before it closes.

Jim: Tim, let's pray before we go and ask the Lord for direction.

Tim: By all means.

Jim: Gracious loving God and Father, we ask You for Your leading........

In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. - Proverbs 3:6
_______
Page 12 of the Broken Cross by Chick Publications

Page 13

In this scene we see Jim and Tim driving in a downpour!

Tim: It's pouring! - I'd better turn on the wipers. How much time do we have?

Jim: About a half hour.

Jim: Tim, isn't that something in the headlights?

In the next scene we see a disheveled looking man standing in front of the car in the middle of the road..........

LOOK OUT! IT'S A MAN! SCREECH!

page 14 of the Broken Cross:

Jim speaking to Tim: We missed him!

Tim thinking: Thank you, LORD!

Tim gets out of car to speak to the man in middle of the road..........

Tim: HEY! What are you doing out here? Do you want to get killed?

Tim to his friend....... What's wrong with him? Is he stoned?

Man is eating something and acting very strange.........

Jim: Come on over into the light so we can see if you're hurt!

Tim: Jim! Look what he's eating!

Jim: I can't believe it!

Jim: It's human fingers!

NOTE: Such an incident was reported in the Big Sur area in California, 1973.

comment as you can see this actually happened in Big Sur area in California in 1973. The information you are reading here was given by Ex- Grand Druid priest - John Todd to Jack Chick and the story was published by Chick to inform the world to the reality of witchcraft and the occult. Kidnapping, human sacrifice, eating human flesh, drinking human blood does happen - this is reality - not make believe. The occult is real.

Those in the occult work very hard to have you believe it isn't real but it is.

There are people in law enforcement, in the highest echelons of government even who are involved with witchcraft in order to obtain power, position, wealth or some hope of becoming immortal promised them by Lucifer to become a god or a goddess but the truth is all of mankind was created in the image of God. See Genesis 1:26

When we come to Jesus Christ and receive him as Lord and Savior we shall reflect the image of the LORD - as we walk as he did upon the earth. Our call is to walk as Jesus walked - to be holy - to live holy unto to the LORD and give the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all mankind that Jesus died to set them free!

Although John Todd was involved with human sacrifice during his time as a Druid high priest in witchcraft - God did forgive him of all of his sins when he called upon the name of Jesus Christ. What God did for John Todd he can do for you today. Call upon the name of the LORD and be saved. God will forgive you of all your sins because Jesus Christ paid for your sins at the cross to redeem you. Read Romans 10:9,10 today and know that whosoever means whosoever. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved! TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION.

Last edited:
page 15 of The Broken Cross:

Tim: This is satanism in its worst stage. Let's get him to the Highway Patrol.

Jim: OK, friend - we're going to take a little ride!

Cannibal in the back seat on way to Highway Patrol office: Heh - Heh
I think I have a problem.

One of the men in car responds to him: You do! You really do!

Men arrive at the Patrol office with the man they took off the road.

Jim: Officer, we have a guy in our car we found out on the road!

Officer: So?

Jim: You'd better have a look at him! He's a cannibal!

Officer: A WHAT? GULP.

Page 15 of The Broken Cross by Chick Publications

Page 16 we see Jim and Tim in the hallway of patrol office and the officer speaking to another Patrol officer behind a closed door with the suspect held in room where they meet.

Patrol officer to other Patrol officer: Fred, look at what I found in this creep's pockets!

Fred the Patrol officer examining evidence: AGH! I'm going to be sick!

Patrol officer questions Tim: Where did you pick him up?

Tim: About 35 miles east of here.

Patrol officer: Didn't I see you two this morning? You were talking about the occult.

Tim: That's right officer - you were by the coroners car when the sheriff chewed us out. I think we're on to something. If we need your help, can we count on it?

Patrol officer: You bet! Here's my card.

Tim: Thanks, Officer Bradley.

Officer Bradley: I've suspected for a long time that something weird has been going on! But I couldn't put my, excuse the expression, finger on it.

To be clear this Patrol officer was on the up and up and was willing to do his job even though the Sheriff obviously was not willing to do his! (most likely because he was in a coven himself -some law enforcement are covering for the covens they themselves are part of) Now to this day there are many wonderful law enforcement officers, even FBI agents that are not involved in the occult and will investigate it to the fullest even as Ted Gunderson who was head of the FBI for 27 years did do. But there are those who do not do their jobs and instead attempt to downplay or cover up occult crimes. Sometimes because of the power of politicians involved in the occult these investigations are stopped as was the case for Ted Gunderson - even though he was the head of the FBI - he was prevented by people in powerful positions from a proper investigation - the facts about tunnels he had found which proved the testimony of the McMartin daycare children true - the presence of children having been there. The testimonies of many dozens of children were ignored and the Satanists were able to get away with it - perhaps because the McMartin Daycare owners / workers would have named names as to who was there with them - famous people in the California movie industry, music industry and throughout the US - sports stars, people in the news media, etc are involved in Witchcraft and Satanism.

The good news is that at the Judgment Seat of Christ everything that is hidden is going to be revealed. All the people involved in such crimes against children and against men and women is going to be revealed and judged in that day. The person is going to stand before the judgment seat of God and every act they have committed is going to be viewed by the entire world - their co - workers will be there, their friends and family will be there - everyone will be there from Adam to the last person born upon the earth at the time of Christ's coming - they will all be present. Nothing will be hidden. Everything will be exposed and they will be on trial with no appeal. There is no appeal court to appeal to after the Judgement seat of Christ. There is only a judgment. Where shall you spend eternity? In heaven? Or in hell?

You have an opportunity to receive your pardon today from Jesus Christ - the only One who can pardon you. Are you willing to repent of your sins - to renounce the works of darkness and come to Jesus Christ and be saved? Only Jesus Christ can save you. Only Jesus Christ can protect you. Are you under the Blood of Jesus Christ today?

thank you. Jerry's slavish devotion to these hucksters is bordering on obsession

If you will read through the thread you'll find that Guno brought him up and I responded. Guno has a fixation on John Todd which leads me to believe Guno is concerned with anyone that exposed the occult and their secrets - which John Todd did do. Todd was falsely charged in order to put him in prison - move him around the country until finally they transferred him to yet another place and there he was taken away in a helicopter never to be seen again - the people closest to the case say he was murdered and I would have to agree with them. The letters of John Todd from prison - which are available on you tube are quite telling in what lengths certain people went to silence him. I believe John Todd died a martyr for Jesus Christ.

How did they get to him? My belief is the hedge of protection was broken in his life - he had backslid and the door was opened for the enemy to attack him. Had he not backslid I believe he would be alive today. Because the God Todd serves is the One true God and the authority he was given in Luke 10:19 is more than enough to keep any Christian who is abiding in Christ. It is when a Christian backslides that they are open to enemy attack.
link?

How was this christio-huckster unjustly imprisoned?

thank you. Jerry's slavish devotion to these hucksters is bordering on obsession

If you will read through the thread you'll find that Guno brought him up and I responded. Guno has a fixation on John Todd which leads me to believe Guno is concerned with anyone that exposed the occult and their secrets - which John Todd did do. Todd was falsely charged in order to put him in prison - move him around the country until finally they transferred him to yet another place and there he was taken away in a helicopter never to be seen again - the people closest to the case say he was murdered and I would have to agree with them. The letters of John Todd from prison - which are available on you tube are quite telling in what lengths certain people went to silence him. I believe John Todd died a martyr for Jesus Christ.

How did they get to him? My belief is the hedge of protection was broken in his life - he had backslid and the door was opened for the enemy to attack him. Had he not backslid I believe he would be alive today. Because the God Todd serves is the One true God and the authority he was given in Luke 10:19 is more than enough to keep any Christian who is abiding in Christ. It is when a Christian backslides that they are open to enemy attack.
link?

How was this christio-huckster unjustly imprisoned?

He didn't commit the crimes he was accused of, Dot. He was innocent. John Todd was falsely accused and moved from prison to prison to (most likely) attempt to wear out those trying to help him. ( I believe that was the motive for the people to lose track of him so he could be murdered because of what he had exposed about his family and their occult secrets)

There was recently a testimony given by a woman who escaped the Illuminati - a satanic coven in California she and her father were members of in Anton Lavey's church of Satan - she said that what John Todd said about the occult was the truth. That John Todd had told the truth. She was in hiding at the time she wrote about it but I read what she wrote and I believe her. She had no reason to lie about it. She also told of having been present during human sacrifice at Anton Lavey's church of Satan and admitted to having sacrificed a man and drinking his blood at one of their rituals. It's what goes on in Satanism. You can imagine why they wouldn't want people to believe this. It might cause people to wonder why there isn't more investigations going on into these types of crimes.

Page 17 of the Broken Cross:

Back at the motel

Jim: Tim, you know all about this stuff. How did Satan get started?

Tim: It's all in the Scriptures, Jim. It's exciting- let me share it with you. It all started in heaven. Back before he fell, his name was Lucifer.

Lucifer's position was one of the highest in heaven....He guarded the throne of God, his beauty was great.......Lucifer had it made! ( Ezekiel 28:13 - 14)

Lucifer's mighty downfall was pride.

Lucifer said, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high. (Isaiah 14:13,14)

His new name is Satan.

Rebellion started in heaven. ( Isaiah 14:12) A multitude of angels joined him and they were all thrown out of heaven. (II Peter 2:4, Jude 1:6)

They are given a new location, the atmospheric heaven is now Satan's domain. One of his titles is "The Prince of the Power of the Air".
(Ephesians 2:2)

God created Adam and gave him control of the earth. * If Satan could make him sin.......then control of the earth would be forfeited and would fall to Satan! **

*Genesis 1:26
*Matt. 4:8-9

Page 18 of The Broken Cross:

The temptation came and Adam fell - man died spiritually and developed a rebellious nature. (Romans 7:15-25, 1 Corinthians 15:21-22, Ephesians 2:1-5) Satan became master of the human race! Satan's new title became - "The god of this world". (2 Corinthians 4:4)

The earth became a battlefield for the souls of men. (1 Peter 5:8) Satan so polluted mankind that God destroyed the world with water - only Noah and his family escaped. (Genesis 7:23)

Satan's first big man after the flood was Nimrod -who started Satan worship! The Bible says, "He became a mighty hunter" Genesis 10:8-9 ( but he hunted the souls of men!)
He was the first to sacrifice children in fire............ He was known as the child destroyer.

The satanic system set up by Nimrod in his city of Babylon ultimately spread throughout the world. The Bible calls it "the mystery of iniquity". II Thess. 2:7

This evil system passed through the centuries. Some of it polluted part of the Christian Church and made it ineffective. But its main thrust is in the political arena and it is thriving today.
* THE TWO BABYLONS by Hislop. Published by Chick Publications

Forum List

Back