Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

I'll try to do more of this story now..... continuing to page 18 Lance Collins continues his message to the Church he is visiting / speaking to from the pulpit:

Let's go to the city of ancient Ephesus. In the 19th chapter of Acts, a strange incident took place. 7 unbelieving Jews tried to cast out demons. They got into hot water. Acts 19:13,14

The story unfolds with this scene

The seven sons of Skeva are present with a demon possessed man. They said: We command you demons in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, to depart!

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know. But who are you?

Verse 16, And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
.........and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. From Acts 19:17

Many of them which also used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it to fifty thousand pieces of silver. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed. Acts 19: 19-20
were converted to Christ! They didn't care about the price of those books! They burned them all! Glory to God!

Lance Collins: Even back in those days, the occult was big business...... Christians will never be effective as long as they have astrology books, tarot or playing cards, rock music, occult jewelry, and games like D. and D.* or ouija boards in their homes. Here is an example of occult jewelry. For years these symbols could only be gotten in occult bookstores! But now.......... They are pushed everywhere! Witches call them amulets or talismans. They were created for demonic worship and to cast spells on those who wear them.

*D. & D. Dungeons and dragons

Lance points to a chart with photos of an upside down star / pentagram to show the church members who are listening.......

Lance Collins: Here is the upside down star. I'll change it into a face so you can understand. It symbolizes the horned hunter of the night, which is Satan, Lucifer or the devil, it's all the same person. This is the symbol of the Eastern Star. We'll talk about lodges later. The most powerful spells hitting Christian homes comes through rock music. That's why we must burn those records tonight!

Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.
Deuteronomy 7: 26

Penny the daughter of the Deacon cries out, Over my dead body!

Penny's mother sitting next to her turns to her and says: Penny- SHHHH!

Lance Collins tells the Church: Back when I was on the Council of 13, one of my cover jobs was to manage "Z" Productions, one of the largest producers of rock music. One day we got some bad news.

In the first scene we see Lance in his occult days answering a phone - he says: What? What do you mean Christians are burning rock music!

Business man behind him sitting on couch responds: How did they find out what we've been doing?

A few pastors directed by the Holy Spirit held record burning, but it didn't catch on and spread to all the churches. It was a close call for the witches.*

Lance Collins continues: Witches have their own language like truck drivers use on C.B. radios.

Depiction of a truck driving down road: Driver says: Breaker, breaker! There's a smokie on the side of the super slab handing out green stamps by mile marker 152 eastbound!
* A warning to other truckers that a cop is handing out tickets on the side of the freeway.

Lance Collins adds: Only the occult language is more carefully guarded. When we produced a rock song, it contained coded spells or incantations that the listener wasn't aware of. A witch would write words and we'd dig up an old Druid manuscript containing a melody for the song. Top flight musicians were hired to record the music. After the recording session we ended up with a master.

When the first publication of this book came out "Z" productions may still have been in business so they changed the name but the original name of that Music Production company was Zodiac. It was one of the largest Production companies of its time according to John Todd (Lance Collins).

Lance Collins continues: This master would be set aside for about six months. It wasn't ready for production until it had been "blessed." *

*Blessed by an evil force (to a Christian this is a curse)

On a full moon some of the most powerful witches in the country would arrive to put the finishing touches on the song.

Guard at front door to studio - scene - How have you been, Sabrina?
Sabrina: Busy!

In a later scene inside the building.

Sabrina: Tonight we will *conjure up Rege. We want the spell to increase the listeners' belief in reincarnation. Let's go to the oak doors!

*To summon or call for an evil spirit to appear.

Inside Z Productions, the very large room used for this ceremony was behind large, locked doors made of oak.

As the witches head toward the oak door they greet the armed guard with,
"Blessed be!"

The guard responds back, "Blessed be!"

NOTE: The witches perform this ceremony sky clad (nude). We've clothed them for this story.

On page 22 we see a photograph of a hexagram painted on the floor in black with a black circle around it and a white circle around the black one. The four burning candles are placed in between the black and white circle in four different places. The top information on page reads:

This is enemy territory - they are playing with fire! They believe they will rule with Satan. But when it is too late, they will realize they have been double-crossed. "When Jesus has Satan thrown into the lake of fire, he will bow down and say, "Jesus is Lord."

Underneath the picture of the hexagram is this note.

NOTE: This is not a "Star of David," but a hex. Satan tries to pervert all things symbolic of God. See note on page 7.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:10

**Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11

In the next page the scene changes. There are 13 witches standing inside the spaces that are between the horned star (the upside down star that depicts Satan) painted on a wood floor. There are three black painted circles outside of the upside down star and there is a black candle placed outside of the three circles and upside down star. Sitting on top of the three black lines (rings) is a box like altar with candles on it, a dagger, other items.

The top of the page reads: This is strictly forbidden by the Lord....... Under the Old Testament law witches were to be put to death for calling forth evil spirits. * Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Exodus 22:18

At the bottom of the page it reads:

When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abomination of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Deuteronomy 18: 9-12

Page 24:

First scene - The High priestess is holding her arms up with a dagger held in one of her hands - It reads:

The High Priestess summons "Rege, Satan's top demon (*Principality) over the occult.

She says: Oh Prince Rege, we command thee in the mighty name of Lucifer to appear.......... And heed our word, so mote it be!
footnote
* For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12

The room is filled with a strong rushing wind, yet the candles keep burning.

Principality Rege: Why have you summoned me from the underworld?

High Priestess: We bid thee to bless and fulfill the spells of our brothers' and sisters' music!

Principality Rege: I shall command my servants (the demons) to follow each relic produced from our magic music.

For bible believing Christians only.
Submit yourselves therefore to God, Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

Lance Collins: I have been in many of these ceremonies. Now you know why rock/Druid music has such a hold on its listeners! Remember, every recording that has been cursed has a *visitor with it! That's why your homes are so messed up. You cast the spell on yourself!
* Footnote
a demon
Woman in church stands up and asks question: What about Christian rock?

Lance Collins: The words may appear to be God's, but the beat belongs to Satan. You tell me, how can they be *equally yoked together?
Footnote * 2 Corinthians 6:14

Lance Collins continues......

I heard a story that's worth repeating, of a missionary returning to the foreign field. His kids had brought back some rock records with them. When they played the records the Christian natives became upset. They came out of their homes and said, Listen to that! Why is this happening?

One of the native Christian men there said to the Pastor: Pastor, why are you playing that music in your home?

Pastor: That's my children's music. They brought it back from America. Is there something wrong with the music?

Native Christian man: Yes, Pastor, Before we came to Jesus..... we used that music to call up demons.
If some of you are struggling with making a commitment to the LORD, reading your bible, disciplining yourself in your prayer life - your devotion to Christ this could be the problem. Do you listen to rock? Do you listen to Christian rock? Get rid of it. Burn it. Don't sell it. Burn it.

On page 26 we see Lance Collins preaching to the church: I'm asking you to do what the Christians did in Ephesus*, Go home and dig out your astrology books, rock music, occult jewelry, and games (D, and D, and ouija boards) and we'll burn them tonight behind the church. Let's clean up our homes! Ladies, bring those ungodly love stories, that best seller with filthy language, they go, too! The Country Music about honky tonkin', sleeping with other men's wives, that goes too! Remember, Jesus must also be the Lord of your reading and your music!

Lance continues.....: Remember the Eastern Star symbol? The *Masonic Lodges have been a part of the Illuminati since around 1775. No Christian has a right to be involved in any secretive organization! Those of you who have joined have been duped!

*Footnote
Fourth Reich of the Rich by Des Griffin pages 57 - 58, Emissary Publications

Lance: It is occult! Even the pope of Freemasonry * Albert Pike, admitted that Lucifer is his god! Come on up here and ask God to forgive you for taking that oath! Burn your rings! Who controls your life - your lodge or Christ?

* Occult theocracy by Lady Queensborough pages 220-221

I invite you young people who are hooked on this music to come forward and renounce it. If you're unsaved, repent! That means be willing to turn away from sin and give your life to Jesus. Let His precious blood wash away your sins. Come on, now!

Penny - the daughter of the deacon is now weeping: I'm going forward! I wanna get saved!

Lance Collins: To some of you, rock music has become your god. And in the Bible, God says in Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." God knows who you are. Come on!

God knows who you are too! He knows you are reading and thinking about what you've learned and He is convicting your heart that you need to repent and come to His Son for forgiveness and Salvation! You can be born again tonight. When you go to sleep tonight? You can have it settled in your heart that you are at peace with God and if you were to die in your sleep? You'll be in heaven.

What could be sweeter than knowing that you have been reconciled to God tonight through receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Don't wait! Come to the LORD and receive Him tonight.

Only Jesus can give you the peace that passes all understanding. Come to the LORD and receive His forgiveness tonight. Your name will be written in the Lamb's book of Life and you'll never be the same again.

You will experience and know the Love of God personally, His joy will be your strength - His Holy Spirit will be your teacher and your helper.... His Blood will cover and protect you..... His holy angels will encamp about you ........you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. There is no greater gift that God has offered us than the gift of salvation! Read Romans 10:9,10. It's true.

Last edited:
Today we'll can finish to the end of the story - God willing. It begins on page 27 with a scene of Penny and her friend Ben at her house - she is busy getting rid of all of her demonic posters, rock music record albums........
3 P.M. Sunday Afternoon

Ben: Penny, what are you doing?

Penny: I'm getting rid of all this garbage, Ben, You're going to church with us tonight.

Ben: I am?

Penny: Yes, I got saved this morning and I want you to go to heaven too!

Later as they are loading up Penny's fathers car.........

Penny's father: Wow! Maybe we should get a truck!

Penny: There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight!

Meanwhile there is a news reporter contacting a local Satanist named Isaac by telephone.......

Sylvia the news reporter: Isaac, this is Sylvia Jackson at ABS Network Television. We're covering the rock - music burning tonight.....we're going to interview Lance Collins and I thought we........

Isaac: You don't think, you idiot! You'll do what we tell you to do! We own ABS! If you want your job you'll make that Bible - thumper look like Adolph Hitler! When you go off the air, I want the viewers to believe those Christians are all Ku Klux Klanners! Don't it is up, your career is on the line!

Later on at the church.......
7 P.M. Sunday Night

Lance Collins: We've got to wake up! Every Bible-believing pastor is on a death list by Satan's crowd! Pastors should ask for God's help to start preaching like modern day Elijah's....... with holy boldness and power from on high!
Preach with a vengeance against sin and demand holy living by your congregations! Regardless of the flack you'll get from "certain" members!
If they don't like it, let them go! The Bible says in Philippians 4:19, But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches..........."
Jesus is coming soon, we must clean up our lives and our homes.........
Jesus said that we are the *salt of the earth! We've got to fight corruption around us by living godly lives, praying and fasting!
Let's start burning Satan's corruption and get rid of his influence in our lives!

footnote* Matthew 5:13

On page 29 we see the scene of a huge bon fire in front of the church!

Before the evening meeting, the pastor and his deacons bound Satan according to Matthew 18:18. They prayed for the blood of Jesus to cover and protect everyone present. NOTE* Christians should be aware of the power they have over demonic forces according to these scriptures..........
JESUS SAID: Behold I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY, AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT YOU. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that THE SPIRITS ARE SUBJECT UNTO YOU, BUT RATHER REJOICE, BECAUSE YOUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN HEAVEN.
Luke 10:19,20

Girl at church meeting tosses her rock albums in fire: Wow! I feel free!

Sylvia the reporter: Bring your camera over here.

Camera man: Okay, Sylvia!

Pastor speaking to Lance Collins: Thank you for coming, Lance. Many souls were saved today. Our church will never be the same!

Sylvia: I got what I needed, Isaac will love it! Let's get out of here!

This sort of thing happens more than you realize, people! The news media have been known to mock Christians in such stories - they do the same thing anytime there is a story of a satanist coming out and confessing the truth about what they were into - like the Amanda Barber story - Craigs list killer - the satanist that confessed to murdering so many people she lost count! She became a satanist at age 13 - she told the news media she would tell the FBI where all the locations of those human sacrifices took place which she participated in - later in jail months later in fact - she said the FBI never once came to interview her about where those sacrifices took place - instead she was ignored and treated as if she was crazy by the news media - even the prosecutor! This tells us that satanism has made some serious inroads into our political system - media - every facet of society - it's there - people. This is how they do it - exactly as you see in this story - so the next time you see Christians villified for taking a stand against Satan - you'll know why they are doing it. They are part of it - they are attempting to hide the truth. That is what is up.

Now let's see how Lucifer's servants respond to Lance's work for Jesus Christ and how "Sylvia the newsreporter" and the news station "handle" this story!

First scene on page 30......... Lance is preparing for trip home from church and he and his Christian brother, Jim, pray for the Lord's protection.....

Jim: Dear Lord, protect Lance as he goes forth and gives your word.

Jim, I feel we should follow him, I sensed it when we prayed.

Pastor: What are we waiting for?

40 MINUTES LATER

Lance driving alone: Man this surely is a lonely stretch of road.

Pastor and Jim in another car behind him: Look at that car pulling out from those trees! He's really moving! Hear that? They are shooting at him!

Car that is carrying people shooting at Lance: Let's drive him off the road!

Car crashes into some barrier off road...........

Pastor and Jim stop in their car next to Lance: Are you alright, Lance?

Lance Collins: I'm just cut up a bit.

Car that was shooting at him speeds away...........

Patrol officer stops the men who were caught (the shooters) and the following discussion takes place:

Patrol officer: Let those men go! Now tell me, why did you run that car off the road?

Jim and the Pastor: They were shooting at the car in front of them.

Patrol officer asks the scruffy men who were shooting at Lances car: Is that true?

Shooters: No way! Those creeps are lying! We're just coming home from a hunting trip.

Lance responds to officer pointing at his broken windshield with hole in it: Does this look like I did it myself? Why did you let them go?

Patrol officer: Don't you jokers get smart with me! I should run you all in for reckless driving! But because I have a big heart I'll let you go!

Obviously the Satanists had their own patrol officer (working for them) waiting in case things didn't go as planned........ this is not unusual either. There are law enforcement who are involved with Satanism too. Every echelon of society you can think of - Satan has infiltrated - even the church.

Pastor and Lance talk after the collision and attempt on his life........

Lance Collins: That cop was in on it!

Pastor: Of course he was, but *if God be for us, who can be against us? I've got to go or I'll be late. God bless you both. And pray for that cop! * Romans 8:31

Tim in the car with Pastor having a talk on way back.....

Pastor: Lance is something else! A lot of groups want him silenced!

Jim: Yeah! Especially Statan! I wonder how much time he's got.

Pastor: I don't know, Jim. With the price on his head, only the good Lord knows.

6 P.M. News

Sylvia the reporter on television: I thought this could only happen in Nazi Germany. I was so ashamed! The only thing lacking at this rock-music burning was the fact the church members weren't wearing white hoods and robes! ...........This is Sylvia Jackson.........ABS News.

Jim: Lance was right, she made us look like idiots. Man, they play rough!
Tim: They have to, Jim. Satan's their boss. He controls the whole *world system.
footnote* .........and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 1 John 5:19

In closing scene......Penny with her friends........

Melinda: Hey, Penny, Do you want to hear my new rock Album?

Penny: Are you kidding? Let me tell you something about that kind of music, Melinda!

Ben: Haw! Haw! .....tell it like it is, Penny!

THE END

Final words from the author on back page............
(I've added a few small things to the prayer and comments about finding a good church, etc)

Tremendous satanic forces are being unleashed on Christian believers.......That's why the Bible says in Ephesians 6:11-13.......

Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Penny had sense enough to realize she was under the enemy's attack.....now she's free from their spells, when she received Jesus Christ as her Lord she became the Lord's property.

These are the steps every Christian must take to block these attacks:

1. Clean out your homes of any occult objects.

2. Make Jesus Lord of every part of your life.

3. Read your Bible faithfully every day.

4. In prayer, reject any occult involvement in the past......

5. Submit yourselves to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW JESUS AS THEIR LORD HAVE NO PROTECTION AGAINST THE POWERS OF DARKNESS. WHY NOT ACCEPT JESUS' OFFER OF ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN?

THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HEAVEN!
JESUS SAID, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comethn unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6

NOBODY ELSE CAN SAVE YOU, TRUST JESUS TODAY!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:9

1. Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans 10:9-10
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. See Romans 10:13

WHAT TO PRAY

Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed his precious blood and died on the cross for my sins. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead on the third day. I am willing to turn from my sin. I now invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Lord and Savior. Amen.

If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful life with Him. Now:

1. Read your bible. KJV (King James Version) every day to get to know Jesus better.

2. Talk to God in prayer every day.

3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the authority. (ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to a good church)

4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.

Ask the Holy Spirit to show you anything that should be removed from your home and burned. You should not have any type of worldly music in your home - rock, country, heavy metal, burn it all......any novels - soap opera type stuff - burn it - any pictures that have demonic symbols in them - any statues of Mary, the saints, crucifixes with Jesus hanging on a cross - burn it - Jesus isn't on a cross - Jesus is seated at the right hand of the father - he is risen!
Any movies by Disney, occult movies, Harry Potter movies (books included, folks!) movies with violence, sex, unmarried people glorifying a wicked lifestyle burn it - do not allow anything evil on your television set - be sensitive to the Holy Spirit when he says, Get rid of it? Get rid of it! Burn it and destroy it so that no one else comes into contact with it. Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over your home. Anoint every opening - window / doors/ vent screens any opening in your home with anointing oil and ask the Holy Spirit to seal your house. Before you begin take authority over the spirits and Bind Satan -come him to get out of your house and command his demons to get out of your home. In the Name of Jesus. Then anoint your home with oil and pray over it.

Last edited:

There have been over 1 billion Jack Chick tracts distributed throughout the world. Today there are over 100 Million born again Chinese Christians. Their underground church is powerful. The times have changed and today there are many very strong Christians in China. To God be the Glory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back