J6 Prisoners Beaten: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives"

Timothy McVeigh was an army veteran. Irrelevant to his crimes.

Did you all send your money to Billy?

If Trump doesn't win in 24 he's going to prison. He knows it.
Of course he isn't. Think. Think. No judge is going to send three shifts of armed secret service agents to any prison. Everyone knows it except for maybe yourself.

Of course he isn't. Think. Think. No judge is going to send three shifts of armed secret service agents to any prison. Everyone knows it except for maybe yourself.
You are delusional. If he's convicted of a charge that has a minimum amount of incarceration time mandated, he's doing time.

If you're a liberal who protests violently and is arrested...you will most likely be back on the street in a matter of days. If you're a conservative who protests and is anywhere AROUND violence then chances are you will be arrested and held without bond! The Merrick Garland DOJ doesn't even TRY and pretend that it's interested in equal justice under the law!

Let’s compare and contrast. We can take two people. We can call them Paul the Patriot, and Bob the BLM/ANTIFA.

Bob shows up wearing all black. Bob is wearing a balaclava to disguise himself. Bob is wearing no distinguishing clothing or hats. Bob wishes to remain as anonymous as possible.

Paul shows up with no mask. Masks are a symbol of sheeple who are stupid and Paul doesn’t fall for any of that crap. Paul is wearing his favorite jacket and hat that shows his undying love for and support of Trump.

Bob may have a Burner phone. That is to say a prepaid phone. But probably not. He knows the Feds and Local Cops can track those phones. His is tucked under the seat of a car blocks away where it can’t be used to identify him.

Paul has a phone and battery pack to keep it charged. He is posting videos and pictures of himself to Facebook and Twitter. He wants the world to know he is one of the Patriots who is standing up for America.

Bob has talked to lawyers and knows that the cops will lie to him if he is arrested. So he knows to keep face covered and not identify himself on video or pictures. Deny everything and do not speak without a lawyer.

Paul is waving to cameras and cheering America and Trump. After the event he tags himself in pictures so everyone will know he is an America First Patriot.

Bob throws some rocks and bottles at the cops. But Bob makes sure to mix in and out of the crowd to create doubt as to who may have thrown what if there is video.

Paul charges to the front and is shoving past the cops screaming Florida Patriots at the top of his lungs.

Bob is arrested on site. He gives his name, address, and Drivers License number. He refused to answer any questions and waits for a lawyer. The lawyer says that the cops know they can’t prove that Bob threw anything. And Bob is charged with a misdemeanor failure to disperse or disorderly conduct. Bob is released with a notice to appear in court.

Paul takes video of himself in the Capital cheering his work of saving America. When arrested months later Paul tried to explain to the Feds that the election was stolen and he is fighting for an America they can be proud of.

Paul hands the Prosecutors an easy case. They have proof, provided by Paul, that he was there and what he did. Paul confesses to the cops thinking they are his friend.

Bob gets time served and a little fine. Bob pays the fine and departs with a minor misdemeanor on his record.

Paul and his friends scream it isn’t fair and demand special treatment because of how unfair it is. Paul’s lawyer looks at an open and shut case where his Client is going to prison and tries to tug on the heartstrings of the judge by saying Paul is a family man, a veteran, and a good Christian. Paul gets sentenced to ten years and is furious about how unfair it is.

BLM and ANTIFA may be worse. But I think we can agree. They are a lot smarter. They are smart enough to cover their faces and not carry anything that will give away who they are for any prosecution.

Let’s talk about that. I’m in Georgia, so I’ll focus on the charges here. Under the law, if Trump is convicted, the minimum penalty is ten to twenty years in Georgia Prisons. That isn’t an option. It is mandatory.

In Georgia, the Governor does not have Pardon power except when the sentence is served. So you have to finish your full sentence including any probation before you are eligible for Pardon under State Law.

Under Georgia law, there is no alternative to incarceration. The convicted person must be sentenced to Prison. There is no alternative punishment. No home confinement. No probation or parole in lieu of.

Think back to the McMichaels. When they were convicted of Murder. The sentence was automatic. Life was all there was for the Judge to sentence them to. The only option the Judge had was with, or without, the possibility of Parole. In Georgia, that means after serving thirty years in prison you can ask to be Paroled. It isn’t guaranteed. It is with the possibility of parole.

The only one of the three who is young enough to survive thirty years in prison is Junior, and he got Life without the possibility of parole, so that is moot.

If convicted in Georgia, there is no legal loophole or way to avoid prison under Georgia State Law.

Now the only alternative would be an order from a Federal Court sending Trump to a Federal System. I’m not sure that argument would resonate with the States Rights Crowd. Hard to argue Trump has a right to avoid Prison when there is no Constitutional basis for it. That would end up being decided by the Supremes. I won’t predict how they would rule. We are about five hundred steps from that decision and a lot of things have to happen first.

So we see that the Georgia charges are potentially the most dangerous for Trump.

Federal. The Federal Judges do have more leeway. The sentences are recommended. Not mandatory. So they could order Trump into house arrest. Restricting his communications and other limits on his freedom. Trump wouldn’t make it two days before he was being dumb about that.

At this point, I no longer want justice. I want revenge and 2024 will be sweet revenge.
I truly hope that freedom loving followers of our constitution will see the Marxists Democrats for the totalitarian renegades that they are in our upcoming elections. We're on the verge of becoming a police state and removing as many Democrats as possible from office is the ONLY solution. MAGA

Again, this is not possible. We were told by the posters here that they were all Antifa/BLM and federal government provocateurs. Are you saying...you lied?

American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman
Political Prisoner #376975"

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

American Gulag

Corroboration?

Did he name the name of the guards who “beat him within an inch of his life?” It would seem that would be the first thing you’d want to do--tell everyone that Penelope Jones is beating the crap out of him. So maybe she’ll...I don’t know...get investigated, fired, arrested, etc...
Yup.

Did he name the name of the guards who “beat him within an inch of his life?” It would seem that would be the first thing you’d want to do--tell everyone that Penelope Jones is beating the crap out of him. So maybe she’ll...I don’t know...get investigated, fired, arrested, etc...
Who is the moron that would give names without some sort of guarantee that the named guard would have no more access to the prisoner? I know this is hard because it requires thought, not feelz, but try really hard. You're a prisoner behind bars. You have no means to defend yourself. The guards are armed with multiple means and training to subdue you (beat you until you can't fight back anymore). You start badmouthing guard Penelope Jones to the press and Penelope Jones takes offense at that.

Here's where your effort to actually think pays off. What do you think will happen to the prisoner when Penelope Jones starts his next shift (how dare you assume Penelope is a woman)?

Billy is the definition of a patriot.
Patriots don't storm the Capitol, assaulting LE protecting the lives of our elected officials, ad attempt to hang the VP and kill the Speaker.

Hiding behind the flag is despicable. Man up is what he has to do. Man up.

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime​

Forum List

Back