J6 Capitol Police caught in OathKeepers Lie. It's on Videotape

Will link to a video from an INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST who was at the Capitol J6 - as a journalist. The FBI plans to arrest him!

The video PROVES that the Capitol Police LIED to jail the Oathkeepers. One of the Officer was not in the building where the incident occurred, yet he testified against the Oathkeepers.

Had the FBI done this to Progressives, there would be blood in the streets and FBI HQ would be burned top the ground. Clear, unequivocal Fascism

Not a bad idea

^ didn't look at the video where timestamps PROVE the Officer was not in the building to witness the events he swore to
It doesn't matter. Sorry. Trump incited the Insurrection, sending his misguided rubes to the Capitol in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power.

All of this over one fucking lie, because of his profoundly brittle self esteem.

None of your little "Deep State" conspiracy theories can change that. Sorry.

Fake news.
These whacky conspiracy theories are getting tedious.
You can't just rewrite history with fake "evidence."
^ didn't look at the video where timestamps PROVE the Officer was not in the building to witness the events he swore to. The Officer perjured himself and should be prosecuted.

It will only get more Progressive Fascist unless and until the Officer, and the FBI Entrappers and the J6 Committee winds up spending decades in Leavenworth

It doesn't matter. Sorry. Trump incited the Insurrection, sending his misguided rubes to the Capitol in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power.

All of this over one fucking lie, because of his profoundly brittle self esteem.

None of your little "Deep State" conspiracy theories can change that. Sorry.
^ didn't look at the video where timestamps PROVE the Officer was not in the building to witness the events he swore to. The Officer perjured himself and should be prosecuted.

It will only get more Progressive Fascist unless and until the Officer, and the FBI Entrappers and the J6 Committee winds up spending decades in Leavenworth

Did this officer actually state under oath that he was in the building?

Yes he did and that he witnessed a event that occurred while he was in a separate building and ended after he arrived; he perjured himself

I need to see the transcript of this particular officer swearing under oath that he was in fact IN the building.
My suspicion is that he never claimed that and your "time stamp evidence" is actually weak bullshit "proof" of nothing.
Just like all the other bullshit "proof that it wasn't really Trump's/MAGAt's fault" whacko claims.

I need to see the transcript of this particular officer swearing under oath that he was in fact IN the building.
My suspicion is that he never claimed that and your "time stamp evidence" is actually weak bullshit "proof" of nothing.
Just like all the other bullshit "proof that it wasn't really Trump's/MAGAt's fault" whacko claims.
It wouldn't matter to you if we had photographic evidence time-stamped and notarized by God Almighty. You'd still deny; and lie.

dimocraps are scum

You qualify

Mac1958 thinks Fascism, Entrapment and being locked away for 18 year because of a lying cop is funny.

See why we need military tribunals?

It's in the unwatched video in the OP. Do you want me to read it to you too?

Forum List

Back