I've never seen anything like this': Giuliani poll stuns data reporter

From C-Span's own videos...
Again you're FOS.

This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.

User Clip: Joe Biden's Sexual Assault on Rep. Steve Daine's Niece​

USER-CREATED CLIP
NOVEMBER 19, 2020
00:18 Joe Biden moves is hand from the minor's shoulder across the front of her chest. At which point he grasps her chest in a pinching…
This clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.

User Clip: Biden kiss​

USER-CREATED CLIP
BY MADISONMONROEADAMS
JUNE 21, 2021
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4924264/user-clip-joe-bidens-sexual-assault-rep-steve-daines-niece

ALL user created?????

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

Rump is mostly grift and glitz and smoke and mirrors.

And whenever something goes wrong it's always somebody ELSE's fault... it's never HIS fault... the mark of a weasel.

Much of what he touches turns to $hit quickly enough, fer shure...

Rump is mostly grift and glitz and smoke and mirrors.

And whenever something goes wrong it's always somebody ELSE's fault... it's never HIS fault... the mark of a weasel.

Much of what he touches turns to $hit quickly enough, fer shure...
BULLSHIT from the carrion crow.
Nothing but conjecture from this FAKE "conservative".
:rolleyes:

BULLSHIT from the carrion crow. Nothing but conjecture from this FAKE "conservative". :rolleyes:
Is that all you've got, pi$$ant... ad hominem attacks? Go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, junior. You bore me.

-----

It's true, though... most everything that the Orange Baboon-God touches turns to $hit quickly enough... smoke and mirrors.

Ditto for his campaign war-chest... it's supposed to be for campaigning, not to pay for lawyers for his past criminal activity.

But these rubes sit still for it and keep shoveling money into that cosmic black hole... pathetic and outrageously funny.

As I've said before... P.T. Barnum was right, when it comes to these MAGA clowns... "There's a sucker born every minute". :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
P
Is that all you've got, pi$$ant... ad hominem attacks? Go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, junior. You bore me.

-----

It's true, though... most everything that the Orange Baboon-God touches turns to $hit quickly enough... smoke and mirrors.
Ad hom is all you have against Trump, you phoney faggot!!!

P Ad hom is all you have against Trump, you phoney faggot!!!
Incorrect. Rump has stupidly provided reams of hardcopy and multiple recordings to serve as Hard Evidence.

Looks like that a$$hole can't shoot somebody in broad daylight in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away it it, after all.

Sux to be him... and sux to be you-and-yours... trying (and failing) to defend The Indefensibble... but it IS amusing. :cool:

anchorman-ron-burgandy.gif

Incorrect. Rump has stupidly provided reams of hardcopy and multiple recordings to serve as Hard Evidence.

Looks like that a$$hole can't shoot somebody in broad daylight in the middle of 5th Avenue and get away it it, after all.

Sux to be him... and sux to be you-and-yours... trying (and failing) to defend The Indefensibble... but it IS amusing. :cool:
More conjecture is not helping you, idiot!
What the FUCK is "indefensible" beside your FAKE outrage????

More conjecture is not helping you, idiot! What the FUCK is "indefensible" beside your FAKE outrage????
You remind me of an old girfriend... always had to have the Last Word... even when she'd run out of things to say.

As to "The Indefensible"... if you have to ask the question, you will not understand the answer.

Go away, child.

Forum List

Back