I've had this feeling for a few weeks but..................

swizzlee

RedWhiteAndBlue
Jan 8, 2011
on a mountain
now I'm certain.

Romney will be our next president.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

Now it's just a matter of how big will Romney's win be.

now I'm certain.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

To dream is sometimes laudable. To believe in your dreams as almost always stupid.

now I'm certain.

If the election were today I would say you are right and Romney wins by about 4 percent........but we still have a whole summer to go through before the election and things can, do, and will change. Maybe it will be worse for Obama getting re-elected maybe it will be better, only time will tell ;).

Yea, he's kind of sealing his own fate.

Well we still have to deal with the security leaks to the NY Times, too.

Oh and the Supremes are getting ready to render their decision on Obamacare, too.

Oh it was a no brainier imo for awhile now. Obama can't win over red states but could lose 6 blue states (Indiana and NC are gone already that was a one time deal)
Yeah Obama just killed his chances he had to, if Holder turns those over and they both get charged? I assumed
Oops always get the state colors wrong the Dems should be in red of course

Last edited:
I wish I had your optimism, swizzle.

But as long as Barack Obama is still black come November, I don't see it.

As a country, we let the entitlement mentality spiral out of control and it has turned into a gushing wound. I don't even think it's possible to stop. Every election, more and more people are leeching onto the government for their very existance.

We've completely lost our way and these people know damn well who's going to give them the handouts.

Oh and the Supremes are getting ready to render their decision on Obamacare, too.

Here's a thought - if the court overturns Obamacare, it could be a huge boost for the novelty president. It will become a rallying cry for the moocher class.

Here's a thought - if the court overturns Obamacare, it could be a huge boost for the novelty president. It will become a rallying cry for the moocher class.

I'm sure both Romney and Obama have two healthcare plans each, sitting in shrinkwrap in their campaign bunkers. A thousand press copies each.

Plan A = If the federal mandate is overturned.

Plan B = If the federal mandate is upheld.

They will bring out their plans within days of the Supreme Court decision, and the battle for America's white blood cells will begin.

I would rather see it overturned based on its unconstitionality and have Obama get re-elected then leave an unconsitutional law like this, which gives the fed govt the authority to tell me what I must buy from a private company to be a citizen in good standing, on the books.

The patriot act is bad enough, I do NOT need to give the Federal govt the authority to force me into a purchase with a private company.

now I'm certain.

I think 98 percent of Americans are not even paying attention to Fast and Furious.

Lets see how Fast and Furious plays out.

Barry has enacted executive priviledge Re: The documents that Congress wants to see.

Kinda funny that Barry wants to protect stuff that he says he knew nothing about.

Holder is on the hotseat and one has to wonder if he's trying to protect Holder or himself and Holder.

Very interesting.

I think 98 percent of Americans are not even paying attention to Fast and Furious.

I agree, the only ones that seem to be slobbering all over themselves about it and trying to blow it out of proportion are fox and the other right wing propaganda outlets.

Wonder if that would be your opinion if it were about Bush instead of Barry and his boy Holder??

Somehow I doubt it.

now I'm certain.

It's hard to list all the reasons I FEEL this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

You FEEL that way because you probably watch a lot of TV.

If you'd start reading news sources on the web you'd see how there is a concerted effort to give Obama the same treatment that Bush got in 2007-2008.

Congress STILL has low approval numbers so the interests that control them (Bankers) must have a new puppet that is popular and will fool the American people and fill them with false hope.

That would be Romney.

Forum List

Back