I've had this feeling for a few weeks but..................

"It's the economy, and we're not stupid".

F&F will not really impact. What matters most to individual voters is the economy. And Obama is screwing his own pooch with that one.

Will he lose in November? I still say it's too close for either side to be overly confident... but, if I were the Dems, I wouldn't be picking out new curtains for the WH just yet.

My sympathies.......................

You appear to be illiterate.

Try reading Pilgrim's post........oops! I'm sorry. I forgot - you can't read.

I don't dispute the economy is the primary factor.........

And I would say there is a difference between being confident and overly confident.

If I say the sun will come up tomorrow, I say it with confidence because there is not a single sign that it won't.

If I say it will not rain tonday when I can see angry black clouds and hear thunder nearby, that would be over confidence because all the signs say it WILL rain today

This is very simple we should demand that we get the same healthcare plan that congress and the president have. That seems fair. I don't care what it is but if it is good enough for them I can live with it. Any bets on that happening from either party.

now I'm certain.

Romney will be our next president.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

Now it's just a matter of how big will Romney's win be.

Question: Which corporate-owned political stooge (Obama or Romney) would be best for the plutocracy that owns and operates the United States?

Answer: Barack Obama

Why: Because Obama can do all manner of things that Romney cannot do without outrage

.. like kill an American citizen without trial. Imagine if Romney did that. There would be outrage and protests.

.. like wag war on planet earth. Obama can attack and destroy any nation he chooses without the so-called "antiwar" crowd ever raising a peep about it. Can Romney do that?

.. like attack Africa without African-Americans going ballistic. You need a black face to get away with that .. and Romney doesn't have one.

I could go on .. but the point is that Obama has been very good for Americas corporate masters .. and only they get to choose who is going to be the president.

Obviously your intuition didn't take into account who owns this country.

now I'm certain.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

Question: Which corporate-owned political stooge (Obama or Romney) would be best for the plutocracy that owns and operates the United States?

Why: Because Obama can do all manner of things that Romney cannot do without outrage

.. like kill an American citizen without trial. Imagine if Romney did that. There would be outrage and protests.

.. like wag war on planet earth. Obama can attack and destroy any nation he chooses without the so-called "antiwar" crowd ever raising a peep about it. Can Romney do that?

.. like attack Africa without African-Americans going ballistic. You need a black face to get away with that .. and Romney doesn't have one.

I could go on .. but the point is that Obama has been very good for Americas corporate masters .. and only they get to choose who is going to be the president.

I kind of see where you're going with this... but the simple fact is that the economy is in the toilet... and that, all by itself, may well cost the messiah his house of cards.

Hey, did you forget??

Corporations are people!!

And corporations don't vote.

Only people vote.

Corporations donate cash - BIG cash!

Hey - did you know?

Romney is raking in FAR MORE of that corporate CASH than is the O.

Did you take THAT into account when writing your post??

Hmmm?? :-D

now I'm certain.

I kind of see where you're going with this... but the simple fact is that the economy is in the toilet... and that, all by itself, may well cost the messiah his house of cards.

But the rich are making out like bandits. If you'd like, I can post the data of the incredible gains by Wall Street and its minions since Obama has been in office.

Obama has been very, very good for our corporate rulers .. and he has been exception for the military/industrial complex. He can get away with things that republicans cannot.

Divest yourself of the notion that Americans choose our leaders. No, we don't. Our elections are obviously rigged. They are third-worldish in integrity.

Does Romney make a better stooge for Wall Street and the mindfuck that is American politics?

No, he does not .. and this has nothing whatsoever to do with the crabs in the barrel nonsense of democrats vs republicans. It has everything to do with profit and power .. neither of which are intended for the American people.

Last edited:
Swizzler told us that he accumulates evidence....and does not make his predictions based on feelings. But, he failed to provide the accumulated evidence.

Best part: NatureGirl thanked him for doing the research AND posting it.

Too much fun for words.

Hey, did you forget??

Corporations are people!!

And corporations don't vote.

Only people vote.

Corporations donate cash - BIG cash!

Hey - did you know?

Romney is raking in FAR MORE of that corporate CASH than is the O.

Did you take THAT into account when writing your post??

Hmmm?? :-D

:0) You must be new to this country.

Obama will end up with more Wall Street money. How do I know?

Because I pay attention.

TPP secrets: Obama covertly granting more power to multinational corporations
TPP secrets: Obama covertly granting more power to multinational corporations — RT

What you're so giddy about is the mindfuck. :0)

That was expected.

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

And it seems what you're so giddy about is the mind-furking conspiracy theories.

Oh, goody!!

:-D

Ah, but perhaps my weakness is in assuming............

you're an adult and have been following the political scene long enough to have a pretty damn good idea what my research would consist of.

I also don't intend to spend a few hours typing in vivid detail all my research just because you prefer to dismiss my post without those gory details.

Naturegirl can speak for herself. I didn't understand her post either.

Ah, but perhaps my weakness is in assuming............

you're an adult and have been following the political scene long enough to have a pretty damn good idea what my research would consist of.

I also don't intend to spend a few hours typing in vivid detail all my research just because you prefer to dismiss my post without those gory details.

Naturegirl can speak for herself. I didn't understand her post either.

I think you are responding to me here. That's just a guess though.

If you had some accumulated evidence, you would have posted it. I think you have a feeling. Just like you originally said you did. Nothing more than a feeling.

NatureGirl was just kissing your ass. It is a reflex reaction to any predictions in Romney's favor.

Dude - keep on guessing

I've spent the past 15 years doing research. I'm on this computer many hours a day and 7 days a week. And I don't come to conclusions by guessing.

Obama has been with us for nearly 4 years and for some reason, you think I need to present in lengthy detail all the factors across that time period that went into my recent conclusion.

Sorry, but that's always the demand of those who can not intellectually debate the issue. I DEMAND MORE DETAILS.

And had I originally presented the lengthy details, you would have proceeded to try tearing each and every one apart, once again because you can't dispute the obvious.

Sorry, LoneLoser. You're just not scoring any points on this one. :)

The more the USA sees Romney, the less they like. The "Cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare" deal is pure loser. He will be seen as a W clone but worse, and no personality....The debates are going to be great LOL

Not brilliant.

Fact.

It's a pattern used endlessly by both sides by those who find no way to dispute an issue

If you feel I'm wrong, you could easily [or maybe not] counter my "feeling" by presenting your own dissenting argument. But you haven't and you won't.

Instead, you attempt to diss my post by claiming I haven't presented any evidence.

But not presenting evidence doesn't make the conclusion false. Does it?

Not brilliant.

Fact.

It's a pattern used endlessly by both sides by those who find no way to dispute an issue

If you feel I'm wrong, you could easily [or maybe not] counter my "feeling" by presenting your own dissenting argument. But you haven't and you won't.

Instead, you attempt to diss my post by claiming I haven't presented any evidence.

But not presenting evidence doesn't make the conclusion false. Does it?

Well. You are clearly too smart for me. You are fully capable of carrying out the debate without me, it seems. You know what I will say and do before I do.

I'll bet you went to college.......didn't ya?

now I'm certain.

If the election were today I would say you are right and Romney wins by about 4 percent........but we still have a whole summer to go through before the election and things can, do, and will change. Maybe it will be worse for Obama getting re-elected maybe it will be better, only time will tell ;).

President Obama 2.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 170

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the President is leading in most of the battleground states. Still a long way to November, but to state that Governor Romney is leading at this point is just wishful thinking on your part.

Forum List

Back