I've had this feeling for a few weeks but..................

And now for those of you who think............

I'm a dreamer, optimistic, "telepathetic", yada yada.

I'm a researcher. I know how to accumulate the evidence, both positive and negative. For anyone attempting to maintain any sense of objectivity, the signals on Obama clearly lean negative and have been in a slow but continuous slide downhill with no respite. And I am not talking just about polls for those of you who wish to jump on that bandstand.

The partisan hacks on this board don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Yes, I understand that some major and unexpected event could occur and O wins.
That possibility is always there. But with 4 1/2 months to go, that possibility gets slimmer and slimmer.

I'm a researcher. I know how to accumulate the evidence, both positive and negative. For anyone attempting to maintain any sense of objectivity, the signals on Obama clearly lean negative and have been in a slow but continuous slide downhill with no respite. And I am not talking just about polls for those of you who wish to jump on that bandstand.

That possibility is always there. But with 4 1/2 months to go, that possibility gets slimmer and slimmer.

Thank you for doing the research most of us do not have time to do. And thank you more for sharing it with us. :clap2:

Mitt is still far behind in projected electoral votes and needs to take 100 out of 150 swing state votes

The deck is stacked against him and Mitt has never been a strong campaigner

If Obama loses, it won't have a thing to do with Fast and Furious.

Besides, if F&F does become a liability, all he'd have to do is have Holder fall on his sword.

If you are such a shit hot researcher, perhaps you should look at what the top 5 concerns of Americans are. I guarantee F&F is not on that list.

Last edited:
RW - I would have to ask..............

Whose electoral board are you using to claim Mitt is that far behind?

I can't agree with you at all on this. There are multiple calculations that go into analyzing a candidate's position in a race and one electoral board is not the only criteria.

Watch the polls on the individual swing states. I've been following them from a variety of pollsters from the beginning and the one thing that is obvious is that slowly Mitt is pulling equal or going ahead of the O in many of those states O won.

You need to realize, too, that just because O won a particular "swing state" in '08 doesn't mean he's a shoo-in this time. NC would be a good example.

Mitt doesn't have to be a strong campaigner. I think he's actually winning by default as the O repeatly seems to step in shit.

WHEN Obama loses, it will be because of many things............

It will mainly be jobs and economy which haven't improved and have in the past few months only gotten worse.

I didn't claim the O would lose because of F&F - far from it.

F&F is just one more of the negatives he's accumulated over his term in office. For me, it was the straw. For others, it may be another of O's negatives.

It is seldom just one factor that causes a person to decide one way or the other.

I can't agree with you at all on this. There are multiple calculations that go into analyzing a candidate's position in a race and one electoral board is not the only criteria.

Watch the polls on the individual swing states. I've been following them from a variety of pollsters from the beginning and the one thing that is obvious is that slowly Mitt is pulling equal or going ahead of the O in many of those states O won.

You need to realize, too, that just because O won a particular "swing state" in '08 doesn't mean he's a shoo-in this time. NC would be a good example.

Mitt doesn't have to be a strong campaigner. I think he's actually winning by default as the O repeatly seems to step in shit.

At this point real clear politics has Obama +51 in the electoral college and Karl Rove (who's accurately predicted the last couple elections) has Obama +100 on Willard.

At this point real clear politics has Obama +51 in the electoral college and Karl Rove (who's accurately predicted the last couple elections) has Obama +100 on Willard.

Karl Rove said:
Mitt Romney continued to build momentum in the latest Karl Rove and Company map, with four critical swing states moving in his direction: Ohio and Colorado moved to "toss up" from "lean Obama" status, Arizona moved from "toss up" to "lean Romney," and Iowa moved from "safe Obama" to "lean Obama." This leaves Mr. Obama with 198 Electoral College votes (down six from May 22) and 65 “lean Obama” (down 11). Mr. Romney has 98 Electoral College votes (unchanged from May 22) and 74 “lean Romney” (up 11). There are seven "toss up" states with 103 Electoral College votes up for grabs (up six from May 22), but recent polls already show Romney getting stronger in these and many other states. Additionally, it is important to remember there have been no polls in South Carolina since December 2011 and in Kentucky since August 2011, though most observers believe they are in Mr. Romney’s column. They have 17 Electoral College votes that will likely move to “safe Romney,” but today are in the “toss up” and “lean Romney” categories, respectively. http://rove.com/election

karl-rove-electoral-map.png

What he actually said differs from the impression your post gave me.

Last edited:
all Romney will have to do is is use Obama own words. He is a liar in chief and you lefties too love struct too see it

now I'm certain.

Romney will be our next president.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

Now it's just a matter of how big will Romney's win be.

I think 98 percent of Americans are not even paying attention to Fast and Furious.

Yep, sort of like that Valerie Plame/Yellowcake thing...............

rusure.jpg

The deck is stacking against obama. He didn't have the numbers to begin with. It is getting worse from there.

It seems like every day there is something new. It is not likely that everything is going to go away this summer and obama is suddenly, overnight, going to be able to regain ground. obama has already said that if SCOTUS strikes obamacare he intends to ignore the ruling and enforce it anyway.

obama intends to act as if he was king or emperor. His word alone is the law.

Border states are taking this very seriously. It isn't playing well in Arizona who already has reason to chafe under obama's heel.

How many Dems will not be in NC for the convention, their re-election hinges on them separating themselves from Obamavider.

And if you look closely at the current polls for many of those "tossups" in RCP, you'll find that several of them are clear Romney leaners. It would take very little shifting to have Romney leading on that board.

And I love Karl. He's an expert manipulator, isn't he? :)

And if you look closely at the current polls for many of those "tossups" in RCP, you'll find that several of them are clear Romney leaners. It would take very little shifting to have Romney leading on that board.

And I love Karl. He's an expert manipulator, isn't he? :)

Which are addressed, but the thing is everything is pointing towards a strong Obama win. Willard has a LONG way to go, and will need to pull off virtually every key swing state which is looking highly unlikely.

Also yes Rove is a complete douchebag, but he has accurately predicted the last few elections spot on, and has Obama strongly leading Willard.

now I'm certain.

Romney will be our next president.

It's hard to list all the reasons I feel this way since Obama has provided so MUCH fodder to create this very long list.

But today he publicly slit his own throat. He will not, cannot recover from the F&F disaster he's created by claiming executive privilege.

Now it's just a matter of how big will Romney's win be.

I think 98 percent of Americans are not even paying attention to Fast and Furious.

Yep, sort of like that Valerie Plame/Yellowcake thing...............

Nothing like that nobody was wanting deaths for gun control law changes. Most serious breech in our history and its obvious Obama was behind it.

Forum List

Back