I've come to the conclusion that FDR was the best president this country ever had

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Why do I say this???
Simple, he started 45 years of economic growth, centered government around helping the little guy, the middle class under him and the next 4 presidents that followed some of his ideas grew like a weed.

1. Biggest middle class on earth 30 years after the new deal!!!
2. Taking a country where the poor had very little and turning a lot of that into the middle class! This wouldn't change until Reagans bs polices shifted shit against the middle class in the 1980's! All one needs to understand is far more people worked for far more and the rich paid there taxes from the 30's through the 70's.
3. Best education system on earth from 1940's-1960's
4. America was number one in science and r&d spending. In most ways it was because of men like FDR!!! I seriously doubt the presidents before him could of done the same! They were too fucking worried wanting to stand around with their dick in their hands.
5. FDR regulated food, drug and pushed for better health for America...

One could argue that Reagan tried to pull us to pre-fdr ideas and it failed. Why the hell shouldn't we use what works???

• Banned
Reagans economics of favoring the super rich is why our economy is being bled to death. Obama and Clinton did very little to stop it and wouldn't be able to shine FDR's shoes! The truth is you don't build a economy from the small 1% of the super rich...You do it by moving the rest of society upwards and investing in your own economy.

If Reagans ideas were right then the 1880's and 1890's should of seen a far bigger middle class and far more economic growth then the 40 years after FDR!

Last edited:
Why do I say this???
Simple, he started 45 years of economic growth, centered government around helping the little guy, the middle class under him and the next 4 presidents that followed some of his ideas grew like a weed.

2. Taking a country where the poor had very little and turning a lot of that into the middle class! This wouldn't change until Reagans bs polices shifted shit against the middle class in the 1980's! All one needs to understand is far more people worked for far more and the rich paid there taxes from the 30's through the 70's.
4. America was number one in science and r&d spending. In most ways it was because of men like FDR!!! I seriously doubt the presidents before him could of done the same! They were too fucking worried wanting to stand around with their dick in their hands.

One could argue that Reagan tried to pull us to pre-fdr ideas and it failed. Why the hell shouldn't we use what works???

You should do a little research on FDR. He sure as shit wasn't the best POTUS this country ever had. His bullshit extended the GD and the ONLY thing that got us out of it was WWII. He was a great war time leader but as a POTUS with no war he sucked.

He was more likely the worst POTUS ever.

Those things you list would have happened without the jackass.

Yes, he did some good after all the egomaniac ignored precedent set by far greater men than he and stayed in office WAY TOO LONG...he was a very ill man for most of his last five years in office.

Why do I say this???

Someone's been drinking a huge dose of liberal kool-aid.

FYI, under Reagan, median household income rose substantially.

The New Deal was failing miserably, and then came WW II. It was WW II that got the economy going again.

The New Deal Jobs Myth

FDR's Folly: How Roosevelt and His New Deal Prolonged the Great Depression | Burton W. Folsom

Ronald Reagan's Record on the Economy and on the Budget

No single action has ever done more harm to America than the Iraq invasion.

Progressives... you have to wonder if they reproduce asexually since they're too dumb to figure anything out for themselves

My thought on FDR has always been that his detractors love to whitewash just how close the country came to going belly up during that period. The fact the nation survived at all is enough to put him in the top 5 easily. Only Lincoln, and possibly Washington and Madison served during a more dire period of time in US history.

My thought on FDR has always been that his detractors love to whitewash just how close the country came to going belly up during that period. The fact the nation survived at all is enough to put him in the top 5 easily. Only Lincoln, and possibly Washington and Madison served during a more dire period of time in US history.
The nation would have been so much better off WITHOUT Stalin's Stooge.

And Dishonest Abe was even worse than FDR.

Washington and Madison were great men...the other two you mention were elitist statist fools.

Washington and Madison were great men...the other two you mention were elitist statist fools.

Are you trying to make him disillusioned by trying to make him think again?

It is very hard to make the brainwashed think.

It is very hard to make the brainwashed think.
I disagree, the brainwashed think all the time, the problem is that what they think is absolute nonsense. :D

Why do I say this???

He put the country into the greatest depression we have ever had and if we hadn't destoryed the industrial capability of all the other countries of the world with WW2 we would have still been in a depression after the war.......

He created government programs that are killing this country.....

please...do more research...

Reagans economics of favoring the super rich is why our economy is being bled to death. Obama and Clinton did very little to stop it and wouldn't be able to shine FDR's shoes! The truth is you don't build a economy from the small 1% of the super rich...You do it by moving the rest of society upwards and investing in your own economy.

If Reagans ideas were right then the 1880's and 1890's should of seen a far bigger middle class and far more economic growth then the 40 years after FDR!

No.....the middle class expanded in the 80s through Clinton...and it took the rapist 2 terms to end Reagan's booming economy....

Why do I say this???

Someone's been drinking a huge dose of liberal kool-aid.

FYI, under Reagan, median household income rose substantially.

The New Deal was failing miserably, and then came WW II. It was WW II that got the economy going again.

The New Deal Jobs Myth

FDR's Folly: How Roosevelt and His New Deal Prolonged the Great Depression | Burton W. Folsom

Ronald Reagan's Record on the Economy and on the Budget

I would give you two medals...but there isn't a tab for that...

Forum List

Back