Why did BLM form under Obama?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So Dims, why do you reckon a group like Black Lives Matter formed under Obama?

Is it because they felt no one was listening to them, or did Obama empower them somehow?

If so, how?

Because a lot of Police Brutality was caught on tape, in a row, got a lot of Media - and it's as simple as that.

Or in a Collectivist/Statist mind does EVERY microchosm of life somehow relate back to the President, no matter how illogical you'd have to be to imply causation there?

So Dims, why do you reckon a group like Black Lives Matter formed under Obama?

Is it because they felt no one was listening to them, or did Obama empower them somehow?

If so, how?

A

Because a lot of Police Brutality was caught on tape, in a row, got a lot of Media - and it's as simple as that.

Or in a Collectivist/Statist mind does EVERY microchosm of life somehow relate back to the President, no matter how illogical you'd have to be to imply causation there?

So you are saying that BLM is media driven.

How do they benefit do you reckon? Ratings?

And you are correct, we have been programmed to think as collectivist/statists by assuming that every microchosm of life somehow relates back to the President.

So can Obama live up to the construct that collectivists like him have created?

And you are correct, we have been programmed to think as collectivist/statists by assuming that every microchosm of life somehow relates back to the President.

So can Obama live up to the construct that people like him have created?
If by "we have been programmed" you mean yourself, sure, but no I don't think that way at all and certainly not as severe as to make such a daft OP as this.

The brainwashing has to have been thorough for an OP like this to pop up.

Media "driven" is also a misnomer, to me. I don't believe they drove, I believe they simply reported what was happening and people took it as they took it..

You are severely into this whole "everyone is brainwashed" narrative, dude. Did you know that's projection?

I dont go watch Terminator at the movies and then when I leave the theatre start beating computers up.

Do you?

So can Obama live up to the construct that people like him have created?
If by "we have been programmed" you mean yourself, sure, but no I don't think that way at all and certainly not as severe as to make such a daft OP as this.

The brainwashing has to have been thorough for an OP like this to pop up.

Media "driven" is also a misnomer, to me. I don't believe they drove, I believe they simply reported what was happening and people took it as they took it..

You are severely into this whole "everyone is brainwashed" narrative, dude. Did you know that's projection?

I dont go watch Terminator at the movies and then when I leave the theatre start beating computers up.

Do you?
I do beat up old game consoles..

Obama's Motto: The more I can make Americans divided, the better it is for increasing State power.

My guess is for the same reason the Tea Party formed under Bush's watch. They were told things would get better, it hasn't, and, they've had enough.

I think this recent political cartoon perfectly sums-up both the historical and present attitude of the Democratic Party towards BLM, eh?
11-17.jpg

But... the Democrats count on Sheeple being Sheeple, and voting how they're told to vote.

Sheeple come in all colors... including Black and Brown... and, of course, in the final analysis, they'll do what they're told.

Last edited:
Ferguson, Baltimore, NYC.

So why all of these racial issues all of a sudden?

Eric Garner didn't get killed by the cops because of some massive sea change in race relations in this country.

Eric Garner didn't get killed by the cops because of some massive sea change in race relations in this country.

Not enough coffee yet this morning?

Where did I say he did?

Because of the death in Ferguson, because of the death in Baltimore, and because of the death in NYC, (Garner), BLM got a foothold as a protest group.

Where did I say he did?

Because of the death in Ferguson, because of the death in Baltimore, and because of the death in NYC, (Garner), BLM got a foothold as a protest group.

Well, you left out many other deaths.

Somebody finally woke up.

Where did I say he did?

Do you think police brutality is new?

Abner Louima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where did I say he did?

Well, you left out many other deaths.

Somebody finally woke up.

Those have been the most prominent, especially considering the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore, but yes, many more

Where did I say he did?

Do you think police brutality is new?

Abner Louima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Considering I grew up in the 60s, no

Forum List

Back