Ivanka -- "WINNING!"

Those who decided to boycott, what did they think was going to happen. This is like when a person doesn't come to work. Those who do show up are the ones who step it up to fill in the empty blank.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Those who decided to boycott, what did they think was going to happen. This is like when a person doesn't come to work. Those who do show up are the ones who step it up to fill in the empty blank.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can not think of one leftist boycott that's ever worked. In fact their one of Chik Fil La blew up in their faces as Chik Fil La recorded record sales

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can not think of one leftist boycott that's ever worked. In fact their one of Chik Fil La blew up in their faces as Chik Fil La recorded record sales
They got us out of Vietnam.

Ah, so the lefty idiots decide to Chick-fil-A Ivanka's clothing line and sales go through the roof instead. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Oh, well. I'm sure JoeyB Dolezal will be along shortly to claim all consumers have abandoned her and the clothes are just sitting on the racks.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They got us out of Vietnam.

Yeah? What exactly did you kumbaya loons boycott that forced us out of Vietnam?

I dont think you know what a boycott is....likely why yours never work

The Right loves that her merchandise is made in China.

And your wardrobe is completely made in the USA, rignt?

That was a lame rebuttal and reveals your lack of knowledge

There is no fashion industry left in North America. Because there are no jobs in the trade, there's nowhere to learn the skills needed to create a manufacturing centre.

It's pointless to go on about where garments are manufactured at this point. The jobs are gone and they're not coming back.

If you want clothes made in North America, learn to sew, or find a good seamstress/tailor.

Libs don't get it. Trump will win regardless of what they do.

The Right loves that her merchandise is made in China.

And your wardrobe is completely made in the USA, rignt?

That was a lame rebuttal and reveals your lack of knowledge

There is no fashion industry left in North America. Because there are no jobs in the trade, there's nowhere to learn the skills needed to create a manufacturing centre.

It's pointless to go on about where garments are manufactured at this point. The jobs are gone and they're not coming back.

If you want clothes made in North America, learn to sew, or find a good seamstress/tailor.

My shoes are made in the United States.

I have suits made in the United States.

All of my professional clothes are made in the US, Canada and Europe.

The left and their stupid boycotts does it again.

Ivanka Trump’s eponymous women’s fashion line is reporting record sales figures despite calls for a boycott and controversies surrounding President Trump.

“Since the beginning of February, they were some of the best performing weeks in the history of the brand,” Abigail Klem, the president of the Ivanka Trump fashion brand, tells Refinery29 in an interview published Tuesday. “For several different retailers Ivanka Trump was a top performer online, and in some of the categories it was the [brand’s] best performance ever.”

Ivanka Trump clothing line reports record sales

Good for her. Hope sales knocks the socks off the looney left and those that barred her line.

You can't cure stupid and they prove it every damned day.

Liberals will be along to say that this proves Ivanka Trump is a failure and boycotts work.

Dear God man you're reporting on women's fashion as a current event.

Get a grip.
Get a job.
I am working on it as fast as I possibly can!

Sitting in the house all day reading emails from job companies is driving me up the walls!

I have been employed every year of my life from the age of 14 until I herniated two discs in my back!

I want a gawd damned job!

Forum List

Back