85% of world’s smart phones ‘weaponized’ by CIA

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The majority of the world’s smartphones have been “weaponized,” according to WikiLeaks, which revealed in its latest leak that the CIA went to extreme measures to utilize the Android OS for spying.

========================================================================

Well most know this question is what are we going to do about it, and how should we make sure the next batch of new phones that come out in a few years from now aren't tagged by these pricks.

Ahem, I do not believe this, repeat, I do not believe this or any other conspiracy theory that might cause me to run afoul of the Deep State which does not exist.

That is right, isnt it? You guys say you dont exist?

Ahem, no way folks.

Nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for....

• Banned
Ahem, I do not believe this, repeat, I do not believe this or any other conspiracy theory that might cause me to run afoul of the Deep State which does not exist.

That is right, isnt it? You guys say you dont exist?

Ahem, no way folks.

Nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for....

Apple to lol

Apple devices

Despite Apple holding a minority share in the global smartphone market in 2016, the CIA’s Mobile Development Branch has a specific division dedicated to the hacking of Apple devices which run the iOS operating system from smartphones and tablets.

WikiLeaks also alleges that the CIA not only developed but collaborated on or purchased a variety of hacking tools or ‘zero days’ from intelligence agencies and contractors around the world such as GCHQ, NSA, FBI or Baitshop.

The majority of the world’s smartphones have been “weaponized,” according to WikiLeaks, which revealed in its latest leak that the CIA went to extreme measures to utilize the Android OS for spying.

Well most know this question is what are we going to do about it, and how should we make sure the next batch of new phones that come out in a few years from now aren't tagged by these pricks.
What if they have the ability to make your phone blow up. The battery overheated.

• Banned

What if they have the ability to make your phone blow up. The battery overheated.

You don't think they have that ability?

How do you know the Chinese did not put in fail safes and are using these products to spy on the stupid American?

How do you know the Chinese did not put in fail safes and are using these products to spy on the stupid American?
There are people out there that knows more about you than you know about you. See those ads at the bottom of your screen?

I hear trump has his contacts list and it's worth a fortune. Think about how much a Republican running for president will pay for those Twitter contacts

There are people out there that knows more about you than you know about you. See those ads at the bottom of your screen?

I hear trump has his contacts list and it's worth a fortune.

More far left religious dogma!

A perfect example of a stupid American!

But then again that would include all far left drones!

Lol they will fall asleep listening in on my phone...

The internet already spies on us, cameras in the streets or stores.. Basically everywhere we go..
We think that our life's are private... false security really.

I didn't say anything mean or suggest his contacts list shouldn't be his private property and should be used to organize. He'd be a fool not to and the GOP would be foolish not to pay for it. It's a fact this list exists. Stop being paranoid partisan and defensive. You'll argue anything I say. If I said trump said water is wet you'd say I was lying.

The internet already spies on us, cameras in the streets or stores.. Basically everywhere we go..
The only time I feel off the grid is up north Michigan on 100 acres. But the phone and car have GPS so.

I didn't say anything mean or suggest his contacts list shouldn't be his private property and should be used to organize. He'd be a fool not to and the GOP would be foolish not to pay for it. It's a fact this list exists. Stop being paranoid partisan and defensive. You'll argue anything I say. If I said trump said water is wet you'd say I was lying.

More far left religious dogma not based in reality!

And they prove my comments!

After all a lot of electronics are made in China using slave labor and the far left stays silent!

And if you the far left had their way the government would dictate our lives to us as they spy on us to make sure we comply!

And incredibly the Left has NO problem with this, it's we on the Right along with the Libertarians who are saying this is wrong, outrageous and a complete violation of the citizens privacy in the entire Western world.

The Left used to rage against The Deep State Establishment, it also illustrates how stupid most of the Left are because if they don't think that their privacy is also being violated then they are stupider than I already thought.

And if you the far left had their way the government would dictate our lives to us as they spy on us to make sure we comply!

Seriously how much control do you think we have right now ? Each century it gets worse with technology and laws..it is not just the democrats.
Look what Bush and Cheney started..

And incredibly the Left has NO problem with this, it's we on the Right along with the Libertarians who are saying this is wrong, outrageous and a complete violation of the citizens privacy in the entire Western world.

The Left used to rage against The Deep State Establishment, it also illustrates how stupid most of the Left are because if they don't think that their privacy is also being violated then they are stupider than I already thought.
If trumps spying on radical American home grown muslim terrorists you'll have a problem with it?

If trumps spying on radical American home grown muslim terrorists you'll have a problem with it?

Trumps not doing any of the chit you claim...
You better go look back at Both Bush's , Obama, Clintons, that's where this started

History is an awesome study...

President Bush ( A Republican Lucy :wink_2: ) secretly authorized the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on Americans and others inside the United States

The previously undisclosed decision to permit some eavesdropping inside the country without court approval was a major shift in American intelligence-gathering practices, particularly for the National Security Agency, whose mission is to spy on communications abroad. As a result, some officials familiar with the continuing operation have questioned whether the surveillance has stretched, if not crossed, constitutional limits on legal searches.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/politics/bush-lets-us-spy-on-callers-without-courts.html

NSA warrantless surveillance (2001–07) - Wikipedia

LOL just for general information .............

U.S. Military Aircraft Contain Potential "Chinese Spy Chips ...
U.S. Military Aircraft Contain Potential "Chinese Spy ... Chinese spies may have put chips in ... electricity grid to putting spy chips into its defence planes ...
darkgovernment.com/news/us-military-aircraft-contain-potenti...

Spy agencies shun Lenovo, finding backdoors built into the ...
Spy agencies shun Lenovo, finding backdoors built into the hardware ... but it is also a Chinese PC ... but if Lenovo chips really do have built in vulnerabilities ...
geek.com/chips/spy-agencies-shun-lenovo-finding-ba...
Made-in-China kitchen appliances found to contain hidden Wi ...
Made-in-China kitchen appliances found to contain hidden Wi-Fi ... Pepsi admits its soda ... and irons that contained "spy chips that send some data ...
naturalnews.com/042786_Chinese_products_kitchen_appliance...
spychips.com - What is RFID?
WHAT IS RFID? RFID stands for R ... Now RFID spy chips can even be printed, meaning the dot on a printed letter "i" could be used to track you. In addition, ...
spychips.com/what-is-rfid.html
Chinese spies may have put chips in US planes - Times of India
... to putting chips into its ... 5.3-magnitude quake hits China's ... electricity grid to putting spychips into its defence planes — that ...

Trumps not doing any of the chit you claim...
You better go look back at Both Bush's , Obama, Clintons, that's where this started
I hope he is! I just don't want to hear about it. Same thing trump tells the fbi

Forum List

Back