Ivanka granted more Chinese Trademark Patents - Coincidence?

It's not causing a bleep because that's the way the world works. The rich and powerful will always have advantages over the common slobs. It's just the way it is. Become rich and powerful and President Xi will kiss your ass too.
Can't disagree with what you say. Given Ivanka's financial interest in China, I would like to know is she advising her father on China policy and what her advice is. I think that is a minimum we should know.
Somehow if It was Obama's daughter having business dealing in China, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Am I right?
No you are wrong. If she were profiting from her father's tenure as president or using his office to make money, I would be equally concerned and want have an ethics investigation.

Libs said nothing about Obama's publishers using their client's election to the presidency to sell more books, or Billy Carter using his brother's presidency to sell his beer. I can't see this as a big deal, it isn't like the President insisted on special treatment for his beloved daughter.
how do you know he didnt??

I haven't seen any proof that he did. Not only that, I don't see any reasonable suspicion to think that it might have happened and to investigate. Wishful thinking by libs isn't reasonable suspicion.

Can't disagree with what you say. Given Ivanka's financial interest in China, I would like to know is she advising her father on China policy and what her advice is. I think that is a minimum we should know.
Somehow if It was Obama's daughter having business dealing in China, this wouldn't be an issue for you.

Am I right?
No you are wrong. If she were profiting from her father's tenure as president or using his office to make money, I would be equally concerned and want have an ethics investigation.
I've got a Tesla car heading to Mars to sell you.
in your mind that might be true
Okay, let's prove something here. Obama weaponized the DOJ and FBI to interfere in a US election by letting them spring false charges on a candidate for President. Do we have an ethics investigation leading to prison terms for the guilty FBI agents and Obama?
What does this comment have to do with the Chinese granting lucrative trademarks to Ivanka and by extension to the Trump family?
I know!
Nothing!

IMHO, this is just another Liberal Fishing Expedition, looking for anything to discredit our country.

The fact that President Trump is finally achieving great economic relations with our friends around the globe is a disaster for the libs.

I don't think the Trump Family owns any rice paddies, yet the President succeeded in selling rice to the Red Chinese in record amounts.

That's like selling ice to the eskimos.

Trump is the author of the Art of the Deal, a masterpiece compared to the Holy Bible.

Am I right?

Libs said nothing about Obama's publishers using their client's election to the presidency to sell more books, or Billy Carter using his brother's presidency to sell his beer. I can't see this as a big deal, it isn't like the President insisted on special treatment for his beloved daughter.
how do you know he didnt??

I haven't seen any proof that he did. Not only that, I don't see any reasonable suspicion to think that it might have happened and to investigate. Wishful thinking by libs isn't reasonable suspicion.

well since trump is the admitted poster child for crony capitalism and both he and ivanka were in the room during all the meetings with Xi is more than reasonable suspicion for any neutral person,,

that is of course different for kool-aid drinkers that only believe what they want and ignore the rest

Lol what a dumbass thread.
Trump and XI have been hammering each other for a year and here comes this dumbass OP
What an idiotic comment. Why do you think the Chinese government is granting her these lucrative trademarks? What is Ivanka advising her father? Is there a quid pro quo? If you were not a partisan hack you would wish to have answers to these questions.
Bullshit. She had some granted in 2017 and what happened? A trade war. Back then, you hacks said trump must have sucked him off and let him cum in his mouth.
You hacks do this bullshit all the time! This is nothing special.
I like how you call me a partisan just because i see past your hackery.
Tell me dumbfuck, what party do i beling to?
I wanted a democrat to win in 2016. I wanted a democrat to win an open senate seat in the midterms last year. I voted for a constitutionalist in 2014.
Yes, i am partisaned the fuck out. Dipshit.

Am I right?
Okay, let's prove something here. Obama weaponized the DOJ and FBI to interfere in a US election by letting them spring false charges on a candidate for President. Do we have an ethics investigation leading to prison terms for the guilty FBI agents and Obama?
What does this comment have to do with the Chinese granting lucrative trademarks to Ivanka and by extension to the Trump family?
I know!
Nothing!
Nothing. Just showing that liberals like yourself are two-faced when it comes to President Trump. Your every waking second is invested is believing stories that finally removes a duly elected president from office just because Hillary lost the election. She failed to go to Wiscinson and Michigan. That's on her, not Trump. Trump would have won them anyway because she sucked at campaigning. America was ready for a true change. Trump is delivering.

Trump and XI have been hammering each other for a year and here comes this dumbass OP
What an idiotic comment. Why do you think the Chinese government is granting her these lucrative trademarks? What is Ivanka advising her father? Is there a quid pro quo? If you were not a partisan hack you would wish to have answers to these questions.
Bullshit. She had some granted in 2017 and what happened? A trade war. Back then, you hacks said trump must have sucked him off and let him cum in his mouth.
I wanted a democrat to win in 2016. I wanted a democrat to win an open senate seat in the midterms last year. I voted for a constitutionalist in 2014.
The question is one of ethics. I merely asked questions regarding Ivanka's role in her father's administration, whether she is involved in China policy and what advice she gives her father on China policy. I asked if it is coincidence between the ongoing trade talks and the granting of rare and lucrative trademarks to Ivanka.

You go off the deep end because I raise these questions. These questions are non-partisan in substance no matter what you think. You apparently have no issue with the ethics of this situation. Fine. That is all you had to say.

It is not illegal for Trump's children to conduct business anywhere you can.
I agree it is not illegal. It is, however, about the favoritism showed her by the Chinese government. She would never have been granted those trademarks without the Chinese government's consent.

It also raises troubling questions because Ivanka is an advisor to her father too. Her father will also profit from this arrangement once his term is over.

In another time, this business arrangement would have caused outrage throughout the political world. Now barely a blip.

Where does US interests begin and the Trump family business arrangements end in any negotiations with China is anyone's guess.

Of course they're showing her favor they hope to gain from it. As they also hope to gain from the hundreds of millions in illicit
Money they lavish on the Congress. It's what they do.

I know!
Nothing!
Nothing. Just showing that liberals like yourself are two-faced when it comes to President Trump. Your every waking second is invested is believing stories that finally removes a duly elected president from office just because Hillary lost the election. She failed to go to Wiscinson and Michigan. That's on her, not Trump. Trump would have won them anyway because she sucked at campaigning. America was ready for a true change. Trump is delivering.

My original OP asked if it was coincidence between the granting of the trademarks to Ivanka and the trade talks? All you have to say is no instead of all this ridiculous deflection.

I said it is the way of human nature. I just don't agree that it is illegal. All Presidents have people around them with an agenda. Senators and Congressmen too. How the hell do you leave a congressional seat as a multi-millionaire when you only make $175000 a year? All of them do.

Last edited:
The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump's company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father's administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

Four trademarks, including child care centers, sunglasses and wedding dresses, were approved on Sunday. A fifth, covering brokerage, charitable fundraising and art valuation services, was approved on Jan.6, according to online trademark office records. The applications were filed in 2016 and 2017. If no one objects, they will be finalized after 90 days.

Ivanka Trump's expanding intellectual property holdings have long raised ethical concerns, particularly in China, where the courts and bureaucracy tend to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party.

Critics argue that by asking a foreign government for valuable intellectual property rights, White House officials could open themselves to pressure in government negotiations. There is also concern that the family's global trademark portfolio would open the way for lucrative business opportunities once Donald Trump leaves office.

Ivanka Trump's lawyers in China did not respond immediately to a request for comment.
China grants Ivanka Trump 5 trademarks amid trade talks

Trade talks ratchet up with China. Tensions calm down then Ivanka receives lucrative trademarks from the Chinese government.

Coincidence?

Note: Patents should have been omitted from title.
Ask Pelosi, Kerry, and Reid

The question is one of ethics. I merely asked questions regarding Ivanka's role in her father's administration, whether she is involved in China policy and what advice she gives her father on China policy. I asked if it is coincidence between the ongoing trade talks and the granting of rare and lucrative trademarks to Ivanka.

You go off the deep end because I raise these questions. These questions are non-partisan in substance no matter what you think. You apparently have no issue with the ethics of this situation. Fine. That is all you had to say.
Oh please. You can impartial all you want.
We all know how you are john.

If Ivanka is advising her father she is doing a good job helping to put the screws to China.

China's economy grew 6.6% in 2018, the lowest pace in 28
If Ivanka is advising her father she is doing a good job helping to put the screws to China.

China's economy grew 6.6% in 2018, the lowest pace in 28 years

Becsuse Russia Russia Russia is flaming out will it now become China China China?

years

Becsuse Russia Russia Russia is flaming out will it now become China China China?
No need...the trade war is also slowing the US economy. Feel that? That's trump putting the screws to us, too.

U.S. economy expected to slow, damaged by trade war: Reuters poll | Reuters

The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump's company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father's administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

Four trademarks, including child care centers, sunglasses and wedding dresses, were approved on Sunday. A fifth, covering brokerage, charitable fundraising and art valuation services, was approved on Jan.6, according to online trademark office records. The applications were filed in 2016 and 2017. If no one objects, they will be finalized after 90 days.

Ivanka Trump's expanding intellectual property holdings have long raised ethical concerns, particularly in China, where the courts and bureaucracy tend to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party.

Critics argue that by asking a foreign government for valuable intellectual property rights, White House officials could open themselves to pressure in government negotiations. There is also concern that the family's global trademark portfolio would open the way for lucrative business opportunities once Donald Trump leaves office.

Ivanka Trump's lawyers in China did not respond immediately to a request for comment.

Trade talks ratchet up with China. Tensions calm down then Ivanka receives lucrative trademarks from the Chinese government.

Coincidence?

Were you also suspicous when Biden went to China and a few days later his son got a billion dollar deal with them.

Coincidence?

Were you also suspicous when Biden went to China and a few days later his son got a billion dollar deal with them.
That's actually troubling and will be a major issue, should Biden run in 2020.

Coincidence?

It happened in 2013, not a peep from liberals.

Coincidence?

It happened in 2013, not a peep from liberals.
And not a peep from the Trump cult when trump and his family are enriched by foreign money. Well, save for "whataboutism", as you are demonstrating quite neatly.

Forum List

Back