Ivanka granted more Chinese Trademark Patents - Coincidence?

The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump's company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father's administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

Four trademarks, including child care centers, sunglasses and wedding dresses, were approved on Sunday. A fifth, covering brokerage, charitable fundraising and art valuation services, was approved on Jan.6, according to online trademark office records. The applications were filed in 2016 and 2017. If no one objects, they will be finalized after 90 days.

Ivanka Trump's expanding intellectual property holdings have long raised ethical concerns, particularly in China, where the courts and bureaucracy tend to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party.

Critics argue that by asking a foreign government for valuable intellectual property rights, White House officials could open themselves to pressure in government negotiations. There is also concern that the family's global trademark portfolio would open the way for lucrative business opportunities once Donald Trump leaves office.

Ivanka Trump's lawyers in China did not respond immediately to a request for comment.
China grants Ivanka Trump 5 trademarks amid trade talks

Trade talks ratchet up with China. Tensions calm down then Ivanka receives lucrative trademarks from the Chinese government.

Coincidence?

Note: Patents should have been omitted from title.
She was granted these trademarks because she is a brilliant business woman who makes successful products that the world craves and needs
Brilliant business woman? That's why all of the major stores have quit carrying her lines and now you can only find them at places like TJ Max. No one wants her shit.
Those so-called major stores are all globalist controlled stores doing the bidding on George Soros. Those stores all got major pushback when customers protested their unfair treatment of such a strong powerful woman. Seems as tho TJ Maxx hates strong powerful women

George Soros? Strong powerful woman? Please tell me you're not that frigging stupid! They stopped carrying her lines because they were cheap pieces of crap that she wanted sold for much more than they were worth. And if TJ Max hates her then why are they still carrying her lines?
Didn't you know that Soros bought out God?

The Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump's company preliminary approval for another five trademarks this month, as her father's administration pushes ahead on trade negotiations with China.

Four trademarks, including child care centers, sunglasses and wedding dresses, were approved on Sunday. A fifth, covering brokerage, charitable fundraising and art valuation services, was approved on Jan.6, according to online trademark office records. The applications were filed in 2016 and 2017. If no one objects, they will be finalized after 90 days.

Ivanka Trump's expanding intellectual property holdings have long raised ethical concerns, particularly in China, where the courts and bureaucracy tend to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party.

Critics argue that by asking a foreign government for valuable intellectual property rights, White House officials could open themselves to pressure in government negotiations. There is also concern that the family's global trademark portfolio would open the way for lucrative business opportunities once Donald Trump leaves office.

Ivanka Trump's lawyers in China did not respond immediately to a request for comment.
China grants Ivanka Trump 5 trademarks amid trade talks

Trade talks ratchet up with China. Tensions calm down then Ivanka receives lucrative trademarks from the Chinese government.

Coincidence?

Note: Patents should have been omitted from title.
She was granted these trademarks because she is a brilliant business woman who makes successful products that the world craves and needs
Brilliant business woman? That's why all of the major stores have quit carrying her lines and now you can only find them at places like TJ Max. No one wants her shit.
Those so-called major stores are all globalist controlled stores doing the bidding on George Soros. Those stores all got major pushback when customers protested their unfair treatment of such a strong powerful woman. Seems as tho TJ Maxx hates strong powerful women

George Soros? Strong powerful woman? Please tell me you're not that frigging stupid! They stopped carrying her lines because they were cheap pieces of crap that she wanted sold for much more than they were worth. And if TJ Max hates her then why are they still carrying her lines?
He's their go to bogeyman that's for sure.

I have never seen such an old man be all over the world at once much less financing every conspiracy theory, my goodness what will happen when he dies the repubs will simply need to create another Satan..

I have never seen such an old man be all over the world at once much less financing every conspiracy theory, my goodness what will happen when he dies the repubs will simply need to create another Satan..

Well they've got Obama and Hillary waiting in the wings so they'll bring then center stage when Soros dies.

Well they've got Obama and Hillary waiting in the wings so they'll bring then center stage when Soros dies.
Satan doesn't just simply die -- not until Jesus returns for the final battle in Jerusalem will Soros finally meet his doom...as will all of the Jews if they do not convert, but enough about that....

Satan doesn't just simply die -- not until Jesus returns for the final battle in Jerusalem will Soros finally meet his doom...as will all of the Jews if they do not convert, but enough about that....
Yeah that was all a dream from a pipe...

Great! Another religious freak! And by the way, I thought the Jews were the chosen people. Your sweetie Ivanka is a Jew and yet you praise her.

Great! Another religious freak! And by the way, I thought the Jews were the chosen people. Your sweetie Ivanka is a Jew and yet you praise her.
Ivanka is a perfected Jew, which is the best kind of Jew.....She is definitely among God's chosen -- which is why she is so wealthy and powerful.

Unlike Soros and the other evil Jews, they are not powerful, only evil and diabolical

Ivanka is a perfected Jew, which is the best kind of Jew.....She is definitely among God's chosen -- which is why she is so wealthy and powerful.

Unlike Soros and the other evil Jews, they are not powerful, only evil and diabolical

She's wealthy because she was BORN into wealth and she's not powerful at all. He husband's father did prison time and it seems that he is going to follow in his footsteps.
You sure do have a hard on for Soros because you and the others keep mentioning him every chance you get. And, you keep mentioning how evil he is without ever listing all of the evil things he's ever done.

It is not illegal for Trump's children to conduct business anywhere you can.
I agree it is not illegal. It is, however, about the favoritism showed her by the Chinese government. She would never have been granted those trademarks without the Chinese government's consent.

It also raises troubling questions because Ivanka is an advisor to her father too. Her father will also profit from this arrangement once his term is over.

In another time, this business arrangement would have caused outrage throughout the political world. Now barely a blip.

Where does US interests begin and the Trump family business arrangements end in any negotiations with China is anyone's guess.
I imagine she was shown favoritism. Being rich, famous and powerful has always come with perks. I imagine Brad Pitt would get special treatment too.

It is not illegal for Trump's children to conduct business anywhere you can.
I agree it is not illegal. It is, however, about the favoritism showed her by the Chinese government. She would never have been granted those trademarks without the Chinese government's consent.

It also raises troubling questions because Ivanka is an advisor to her father too. Her father will also profit from this arrangement once his term is over.

In another time, this business arrangement would have caused outrage throughout the political world. Now barely a blip.

Where does US interests begin and the Trump family business arrangements end in any negotiations with China is anyone's guess.
I imagine she was shown favoritism. Being rich, famous and powerful has always come with perks. I imagine Brad Pitt would get special treatment too.
I would treat him a fellow Okie...

Forum List

Back