Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.
Merkel hands young German pussy to muzzie rapists like candy to trick or treaters on Halloween.

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad

That was very mild and only happened for a few seconds.

Hills-Are-Alive-600-nrd-1.jpg
It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

You keep spouting these lies like they are fact. Sad and typical.
Big facts. Women are objects. They are only as useful as their physical appearance or the sexual pleasure they can provide.
In his 2006 book Trump 101: The Way to Success, Trump wrote: “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on “Last Week Tonight.” “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
She probably wouldn't have her job if she was not beautiful. Look what happened to Greta Van Sustren(however the hell you spell it).
Yea shes ranked one of the most powerful women in the world, not because of her looks.
Ranked as one of the most powerful women by whom?
Forbes. She seems to inch higher on the list each year. An ugly woman more successful and powerful than you, does that burn your little republican nerves? The nerve of that woman!

Big facts. Women are objects. They are only as useful as their physical appearance or the sexual pleasure they can provide.
In his 2006 book Trump 101: The Way to Success, Trump wrote: “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on “Last Week Tonight.” “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
She probably wouldn't have her job if she was not beautiful. Look what happened to Greta Van Sustren(however the hell you spell it).
Yea shes ranked one of the most powerful women in the world, not because of her looks.
Forbes. She seems to inch higher on the list each year. An ugly woman more successful and powerful than you, does that burn your little republican nerves?
No. Because she isn't more successful as me.

Forbes. She seems to inch higher on the list each year. An ugly woman more successful and powerful than you, does that burn your little republican nerves?
:cuckoo::haha::happy-1:

Trump syndrome? Overinflated ego?

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa
What do you think 'successful' means?

lets not get too technical. You do not have the money, fame, influence, or power she does. Sorry bud. Women's worth is not synonymous with superficial physical beauty.

lets not get too technical. You do not have the money, fame, influence, or power she does. Sorry bud. Women's worth is not synonymous with superficial physical beauty.
That's not my goal. How successful are you, dipshit? Are you a millionaire? If not, you aren't as 'successful' as I am...according to your own metric.

That's not my goal. How successful are you, dipshit? Are you a millionaire? If not, you aren't as 'successful' as I am...according to your own metric.
I am no millionaire and do not boast of my successes like you do. Now, are you "successful" like trump, did daddy hand you those millions?

You liberals are idiots, Trump is a Man, he talks like a man, talks about grabbing puss like a man, doesn't take shit from liberals. Most men and husbands talk about grabbing puss when it's just men around, talking about it and doing it are separate things.
We need a real man to get us back on track as a super power, don't take no shit Trump, your doing a wonderful job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

That was very mild and only happened for a few seconds. Meanwhile, Ivanka made her point.

Ivanka sells junk that should be targeted to Red state Amerika, the only problem these ignorant conservatives can't afford to buy Ivanka's products because they are too expensive1

You liberals are idiots, Trump is a Man, he talks like a man, talks about grabbing puss like a man, doesn't take shit from liberals. Most men and husbands talk about grabbing puss when it's just men around, talking about it and doing it are separate things.
We need a real man to get us back on track as a super power, don't take no shit Trump, your doing a wonderful job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump belongs to Red state amerika.

Some women may be objects, i.e. the Kardashian paradigm, but to me its usually other women that are far more subjective of women based on looks.

Of course democrat men have a faaaar better track record on how they treat women.......

And in the current era, do you really see that many non-handsome male anchors/talking heads?

Yes, it is sad and typical that they are facts of social conservatism.

As opposed to progressivism, where lip service is given to women, while the men still treat them like shit personally.

I am no millionaire and do not boast of my successes like you do. Now, are you "successful" like trump, did daddy hand you those millions?
Ah I see....you just brag about other's successes because you are loser. Gotchya.

Some women may be objects, i.e. the Kardashian paradigm, but to me its usually other women that are far more subjective of women based on looks.

Of course democrat men have a faaaar better track record on how they treat women.......
theres a difference between being some what superficial about looks and literally thinking all women are objects to use. Don't normalize trumps behavior.

I have a feeling Trump has given many more opportunities to women, than you will ever even dream about giving.

Forum List

Back