Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad

That was very mild and only happened for a few seconds. Meanwhile, Ivanka made her point.

Hills-Are-Alive-600-nrd-1.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

You keep spouting these lies like they are fact. Sad and typical.

Germans booing and hissing a Jew? Isn't that illegal in Germany?
She's Jewish?
Self hate?
Melania Trump’s blaming Jews for ‘provoking’ follows in a long tradition
She's a convert. You didn't know that?
So she converted to Judaism just to perpetuate anti-Semitism? Why?
Germans booing and hissing a Jew? Isn't that illegal in Germany?
She's Jewish?
Self hate?
Melania Trump’s blaming Jews for ‘provoking’ follows in a long tradition
She's a convert. You didn't know that?
So she converted to Judaism just to perpetuate anti-Semitism? Why?
No. She converted because she married a Jew.

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

That was very mild and only happened for a few seconds.

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

Big facts. Women are objects. They are only as useful as their physical appearance or the sexual pleasure they can provide.
In his 2006 book Trump 101: The Way to Success, Trump wrote: “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on “Last Week Tonight.” “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

So far

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Not that I support Republicans, or Democrats.
Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

Is that why Stormfront is filled with very socially Conservative anti-war people, while Capitalists profit off of building up a war effort?
Social conservatives are very much pro war, as long as it supports their causes. I suspect you would argue that the racist Storm Fronters oppose us interfering in Syria. That's because they see Assad as an enemy to Muslims and Jews. Something they have in common. If Trump sent in troops in support of Assad's Syrian Army, the racist Storm Fronters would be thrilled.

Big facts. Women are objects. They are only as useful as their physical appearance or the sexual pleasure they can provide.
In his 2006 book Trump 101: The Way to Success, Trump wrote: “Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

“I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn’t matter, but the look obviously matters,” Trump said to a female reporter in a clip featured on “Last Week Tonight.” “Like you wouldn’t have your job if you weren’t beautiful.”
She probably wouldn't have her job if she was not beautiful. Look what happened to Greta Van Sustren(however the hell you spell it).

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

So far

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

Is that why Stormfront is filled with very socially Conservative anti-war people, while Capitalists profit off of building up a war effort?
Social conservatives are very much pro war, as long as it supports their causes. I suspect you would argue that the racist Storm Fronters oppose us interfering in Syria. That's because they see Assad as an enemy to Muslims and Jews. Something they have in common. If Trump sent in troops in support of Assad's Syrian Army, the racist Storm Fronters would be thrilled.
You fucking idiot. Libtards are just as down for war if it supports their causes. Did you vote for Hillary, faggot? She wanted to go to war with Russia over the DNC hacks. Dumb fuck.

Yes, it is sad and typical that they are facts of social conservatism.

Yes, it is sad and typical that they are facts of social conservatism.
Retard.

She probably wouldn't have her job if she was not beautiful. Look what happened to Greta Van Sustren(however the hell you spell it).
Yea shes ranked one of the most powerful women in the world, not because of her looks.

Yea shes ranked one of the most powerful women in the world, not because of her looks.
Ranked as one of the most powerful women by whom?

You fucking idiot. Libtards are just as down for war if it supports their causes. Did you vote for Hillary, faggot? She wanted to go to war with Russia over the DNC hacks. Dumb fuck.
Lol you poor, inbred thing :itsok:

I can't even make it through one of your sentences you are so unbearably uncivil. Can't wait til your kind are back under your rocks. The worst of America folks, take a good look.

Lol you poor, inbred thing :itsok:
Quit projecting, trailer trash hippy.

I can't even make it through one of your sentences you are so unbearably uncivil. Can't wait til your kind are back under your rocks. The worst of America folks, take a good look.
Bitch, we are going to put your kind under.

Lol you mean the same Germany which has opened the gate to a massive rape jihad? Merkel and her supporters are traitors to western civilization and need to be executed (judicially or otherwise) for their crimes, with luck she will die screaming in pain like that traitorous whore Jo Cox.

Lol you mean the same Germany which has opened the gate to a massive rape jihad? Merkel and her supporters are traitors to western civilization and need to be executed (judicially or otherwise) for their crimes, with luck she will die screaming in pain like that traitorous whore Jo Cox.
These people are morons.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.

Bitch, we are going to put your kind under.
:beer:

Forum List

Back