Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

So far

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Not that I support Republicans, or Democrats.
Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest
That's what the jewish opposition media wants you to think. But smart Americans don't and didn't buy it. That's why our holy Nationalist president won.
3141-counties-trump-won-841x452.jpg

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

So far

America's in a perpetual state of war, but the majority of them were bought onto the U.S.A by Democrats in the 20th century.

Not that I support Republicans, or Democrats.
Remember that Democrats were the populist party once. War always starts out of fear or out of nationalist fervor. Those things tend to stem from social (not fiscal) conservatism, which is a staple of populism.

Is that why Stormfront is filled with very socially Conservative anti-war people, while Capitalists profit off of building up a war effort?

Germany is disappearing right in front of us. It is not surprising that those muslims who want increased muslim immigration to oppose a nationalist like Ivanka Trump.

Germans from supporting Hitler, to being anti-Trump.

What a bright decisive people as a collective.
Unlike America who likes to whitewash history and sweep our evils like slavery under the rug, Germany did the opposite. They have spent decades dealing with, learning from, and healing from the holocaust. If they are anti-Trump, it is with good reason.

Forum List

Back