Ivanka and Gore to meet on climate change

And whose ass did you pull that bit of information from? If it wasn't for fake news, you wouldn't have anything to post.

That O was "silent" for two years on the subject he later called the most urgent issue facing humanity is well documented...

Google

The question is, what could possibly have shut him up for two years on what he called the most urgent issue?

LOL!!!

Big deal. He knew the right would fight anything he might say, so he prioritized what he had a better chance of success with.

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.
I would imagine most men would like to meet ivanka as opposed to chelsea.

From what I hear, lots of men know Ivanka, in the biblical way, including her daddy.
Doesn't the Bible say something about bearing false witness?

You mean like this?
Trump Insists He Witnessed Cheering Muslims on 9/11
So they were.

What has this to do with al gore and the hoax of global warming?

No they weren't. That was just another of his many false claims. I was responding to a remark about false witness. Trumps claim is a perfect example of that.

Big deal. He knew the right would fight anything he might say, so he prioritized what he had a better chance of success with.

So your "leader" demonstrated his leadership by going silent on the "most pressing issue facing mankind?"

LOL!!!

The more you try to explain his 2 year silence away, the more you out the truth.... it is a fraud and he knows it.

It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.

From what I hear, lots of men know Ivanka, in the biblical way, including her daddy.

You mean like this?
When I don't stay on topic you guys on the left call me a retard.
Seems they're conspicuously absent.

So your "leader" demonstrated his leadership by going silent on the "most pressing issue facing mankind?"

LOL!!!

The more you try to explain his 2 year silence away, the more you out the truth.... it is a fraud and he knows it.

Invented by the Chinese like Trump said?

You mean like this?
So they were.

No they weren't. That was just another of his many false claims. I was responding to a remark about false witness. Trumps claim is a perfect example of that.
You say they weren't. I say there were.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...brate-on-911/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Donald Trump's claim about Muslims celebrating 9/11 supported by New Jersey officers | Daily Mail Online

Trump's Claims About Muslims After 9/11 CONFIRMED! (VIDEO)

Global warming is still a hoax.

You mean like this?
When I don't stay on topic you guys on the left call me a retard.
Seems they're conspicuously absent.

I was responding to your post.

Gore weaseled in to talk to Trump. How long that conversation lasted is unknown. What was said is unknown. We just have the "word" of the biggest liar in human history...

You mean like this?
So they were.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...brate-on-911/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Donald Trump's claim about Muslims celebrating 9/11 supported by New Jersey officers | Daily Mail Online

There are no records of this, and over time, what has happened is that it has become urban legend in many cities where people say they heard or saw something.

There is no doubt that there are some radical Muslims in the US. That doesn't mean there were thousands of them celebrating in the streets.

Gore weaseled in to talk to Trump. How long that conversation lasted is unknown. What was said is unknown. We just have the "word" of the biggest liar in human history...
Gore got to talk to a former Trump. Good enough. We may not know exactly what was said. From what wasn't said, it was likely not a ringing endorsement of the Hoax. Otherwise gore would be singing.

Ivanka was pleasant, kind, tactful and diplomatic to the has been.

You mean like this?
So they were.

There are no records of this, and over time, what has happened is that it has become urban legend in many cities where people say they heard or saw something.

There is no doubt that there are some radical Muslims in the US. That doesn't mean there were thousands of them celebrating in the streets.
They all weren't in the streets celebrating.

You mean like this?
So they were.

They all weren't in the streets celebrating.

So why is very right wing claim a lie of a massive exaggeration?

Forum List

Back