Ivanka and Gore to meet on climate change

global-warming-hoax.jpg

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

When all those idiots voted for Trump.
It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.

When did Ivanka get into a position to negotiate anything on a federal level which involved accords with other nations?

It does not allow her to hold a position in govt. without being posted to one...

I agree, but you need to tell your Orange God to stop giving her that ability. You knew he was going to do stupid stuff when you voted for him.
They all do stupid stuff after being elected on lies told....

Sure, but he told you before hand how stupid he intended to get. You just chose to not listen.

Sure, but he told you before hand how stupid he intended to get. You just chose to not listen.
It was more a decision to not vote for Hillary, not to vote for Trump and what he said...

It was more a decision to not vote for Hillary, not to vote for Trump and what he said...

I'm sure you will grow to understand how stupid your choice was more every day.

Forum List

Back