It's time to stop the Segregation of Gender in the Military...

If the Justification for Segregating the Genders in the Military was Sexual Attraction, then it's Obviously time to Stop the Costly and Bigoted Practice of Segregating them.

After all, Homosexuals aren't going to be Segregated, so why Segregate ANYONE?...

Discuss.

:)

peace...

who said it was?

You can't be Serious?... Go ahead and Provide the Reasons other than Sexual Attraction, since you are going to Insinuate that it has NOTHING to do with that...

Weak, even for your del.

peace...

Actually, without anything to back up your OP he's spot on.

You stated it so surely you have something to back it with. I mean, you didn't just pull that justification out of your butt and expect everyone to accept it as fact, did you?

Anyway .. segregating homosexuals would prolly make it more likely that they will be fuckin' in the barracks.

Anyway .. segregating homosexuals would prolly make it more likely that they will be fuckin' in the barracks.

That's an excellent point... More likely being the keywords.

If Segregation of Gender and Sexual Orientation was Equal, either it Existed for all or for none, that would be the Most Equitable, would it not?

peace...

who said it was?

You can't be Serious?... Go ahead and Provide the Reasons other than Sexual Attraction, since you are going to Insinuate that it has NOTHING to do with that...

Weak, even for your del.

peace...

You stated it so surely you have something to back it with. I mean, you didn't just pull that justification out of your butt and expect everyone to accept it as fact, did you?

Um... What is your Suggestion as to the Justification for not allowing Men and Women to Bunk and Shower together then?...

peace...

And A15... How do you Conclude what you did about Homosexuals being Segregated together, but you seem to Doubt the same for Men and Women being Bunked together?...

peace...

And A15... How do you Conclude what you did about Homosexuals being Segregated together, but you seem to Doubt the same for Men and Women being Bunked together?...

peace...

I don't doubt it at all. I just don't buy that as the sole justification for segregating the sexes.

Weak, even for your del.

peace...

Um... What is your Suggestion as to the Justification for not allowing Men and Women to Bunk and Shower together then?...

peace...

Sorry, back your shit up first.

Last edited:

If Segregation of Gender and Sexual Orientation was Equal, either it Existed for all or for none, that would be the Most Equitable, would it not?

peace...

So what's your point? Either desegregate the entire military or segregate the homosexuals like they do males and females so things are "equal?"

If the Justification for Segregating the Genders in the Military was Sexual Attraction, then it's Obviously time to Stop the Costly and Bigoted Practice of Segregating them.

After all, Homosexuals aren't going to be Segregated, so why Segregate ANYONE?...

Discuss.
Do we have all-female brigades?

The More Important Question is why Men and Women don't Shower together in the Military...

peace...

I wouldn't have a problem with that.:clap2:

peace...

I don't doubt it at all. I just don't buy that as the sole justification for segregating the sexes.

I didn't say it was the only...

But it was Certainly a Driving Factor.

Equality's a Bitch... We either Segregate that way or we don't.

peace...

peace...

So what's your point? Either desegregate the entire military or segregate the homosexuals like they do males and females so things are "equal?"

Yes.

peace...

Pure evil and degeneracy have now taken hold of our military. No decent Christian or moral citizen will have anything to do with the institution now.

You got a problem with Jews in the military?

he has a problem with anyone with an IQ above absolute zero.

Yep... Christianity is Irrelevant to the Military...

That Qualifier Illustrates a Deeper Issue with USAR.

He should Expand on his Feelings about Jews and Muslims in the US Military... Hidus?...

peace...

Forum List

Back