Its time to stop supporting Cain

The "left" made Cain make a bunch of stupid statements and create a half assed tax plan? Cain did his own self in. The liberal agenda has won, if you don't believe me look at your kids.

Studiously missing the point AGAIN, eh Salt Peter?

If you try real hard, even YOU could find the honesty and integrity in yourself to confess that I made no such claim, dick stick. Admittedly, it appears to be a long shot.

What I said was that the left (morons like Carbuncle, etc) are trying hard to get the Republicans and the Conservatives to devour themselves.

Mr. Cain need not be perfect. His 9-9-9 plan is not half-assed, as you falsely profess, but it could use some re-tooling. But even as it is, warts and all, it is still vastly superior to the imbecility we presently suffer under. Leave it to lefties like you to defend THAT status quo, though. Transparent, much?

:lol:

Cain is a joke and even he knows that he isn't going to win the nomination that's why he has no infrastructure and is doing a book tour during the campaign.

I'm sorry you are suffering, this has been a great time for me and my family.

I didn't say, suggest, imply or hint at any suffering. So, I suppose I''ll leave that to you and your fevered imagination.

But you are wrong about Mr. Cain. He is not a joke. You WANT him to be a joke. I can understand. You being a lowlife racist and him not sharing your idiotic point of view and all.

The money is starting to come in for him and this will be translated into a bigger and better organization. It will happen. Watch and learn.

Organization would sure help. But ultimately, it's the message that will count.

I suspect that the American electorate is worn out on mindless platitudes. Hopey Changey blew that for you libs.

Good.

Face it, there are no conservative candidate able to win the general election, most can't last one month as the favorite to win the Republican nomination. The only two who might appeal to moderate voters are Romney and Huntsman, but both are mormons and that is a deal breaker for the Chiristian Conservative 'cult'.

Romney has a solid 25% support that's the important thing to remember and that support has not gone down, it's there and it's strong, the others have gone way up and way down. Romney is in the perfect position to gain more support. Huntsman is dead in the water, he is a liberal. Although both are Mormons, you can bet your buck wheat that conservative Christians will come around to Romney because any one of the Republican candidates is a far better cry than Obama. The know it, the whole country knows it.

Wasn't Romney better than McCain in 2008? Because the southern evangelical christians turned their backs on the Mormon back then.

they turned their backs on Romney because Obama was a fraud. Now that they know what's at stake and the risk is too high they won't make that mistake again.

Face it, there are no conservative candidate able to win the general election, most can't last one month as the favorite to win the Republican nomination. The only two who might appeal to moderate voters are Romney and Huntsman, but both are mormons and that is a deal breaker for the Chiristian Conservative 'cult'.

I'm still waiting for all those "Moderates" who were supposed to come out for John McCain in 2008.

incidently, anti-Mormonism is higher on the left than it is on the right.

In U.S., 22% Are Hesitant to Support a Mormon in 2012

The new Gallup poll, conducted June 9-12, finds nearly 20% of Republicans and independents saying they would not support a Mormon for president. That is slightly lower than the 27% of Democrats saying the same.

Not that I fault them, because I don't. I think the title of this poll should be "76% are unaware how batshit crazy Mormons are.... 2% are actually batshit crazy Mormons."

but please don't try to foist anti-Mormonism off on the right when the left is just as bad.

Romney has a solid 25% support that's the important thing to remember and that support has not gone down, it's there and it's strong, the others have gone way up and way down. Romney is in the perfect position to gain more support. Huntsman is dead in the water, he is a liberal. Although both are Mormons, you can bet your buck wheat that conservative Christians will come around to Romney because any one of the Republican candidates is a far better cry than Obama. The know it, the whole country knows it.

Wasn't Romney better than McCain in 2008? Because the southern evangelical christians turned their backs on the Mormon back then.

they turned their backs on Romney because Obama was a fraud. Now that they know what's at stake and the risk is too high they won't make that mistake again.

southern evangelical christians were going to vote for Obama in 2008?

You keep telling yourself that guy.

Actually, the MSM will start doing stories on just how crazy Mormons are, and those numbers will go up.

If you think that Evangelicals are going to come out for Romney, you are deluded. We are talking eternal soul kind of stuff. Evangelicals consider Mormons to be heretics and cultists.

More importantly, Romney's candidacy will lose important groups that we have to peel away from Obama. Think Hispanics are going to come over when they find out Mormons think they have dark skin because God cursed their Lamanite ancestors for killing the Nephites? Think women are going to come over when they find out Mormons only think women can get into heaven when "bonded" to a man?

I'm still waiting for all those "Moderates" who were supposed to come out for John McCain in 2008.

incidently, anti-Mormonism is higher on the left than it is on the right.

In U.S., 22% Are Hesitant to Support a Mormon in 2012

The new Gallup poll, conducted June 9-12, finds nearly 20% of Republicans and independents saying they would not support a Mormon for president. That is slightly lower than the 27% of Democrats saying the same.

Not that I fault them, because I don't. I think the title of this poll should be "76% are unaware how batshit crazy Mormons are.... 2% are actually batshit crazy Mormons."

but please don't try to foist anti-Mormonism off on the right when the left is just as bad.

But Romney's not running for the democratic nomination.

I misworded my post. Been drinkin. They didn't fear a challenge from Obama. But now that the damage is clear that mistake won't be made again. Obama will lose to a unified gop vote as well as most independents.

You keep telling yourself that guy.

Actually, the MSM will start doing stories on just how crazy Mormons are, and those numbers will go up.

If you think that Evangelicals are going to come out for Romney, you are deluded. We are talking eternal soul kind of stuff. Evangelicals consider Mormons to be heretics and cultists.

More importantly, Romney's candidacy will lose important groups that we have to peel away from Obama. Think Hispanics are going to come over when they find out Mormons think they have dark skin because God cursed their Lamanite ancestors for killing the Nephites? Think women are going to come over when they find out Mormons only think women can get into heaven when "bonded" to a man?

I just saw a half hour program Thursday on the evils of Mormonism on that liberal station TBN.

"TBN is the world’s largest religious network and America’s most watched faith channel. TBN offers 24 hours of commercial-free inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of Protestant, Catholic and Messianic Jewish denominations."

About Us

2011-10-19-IMG_0105.JPG

Why would anyone consider you relaible when it comes to advice about the GOP candidate? The very opposite. Anyone you think is good should instantly be suspect and anyone you ridicule ought to be a shoo-in.

I thought Reich Perry would cakewalk to the nomination. But I also thought he could walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. You should want more...hell you should probably hold out for a guy who can mass enough resources to put out a fire and talk in complete sentences. I guess in the land of the blind, the guy with one eye is king; right?

A person who represents the sensible center is preferable to partisan morons any day of the week in my opinion. In a pragmatic sense though, if it is Obama against most, I'll pick Obama because he's closer to that center than most GOP members much less those stumping for the party nomination.

Can't wait for you guys to start voting.

I misworded my post. Been drinkin. They didn't fear a challenge from Obama. But now that the damage is clear that mistake won't be made again. Obama will lose to a unified gop vote as well as most independents.

Ah.

I personally like Cain and some of his ideas but it is clear that he is not only out of his league but his flip flops are epic in size.

He appears to really lack the principles that we need in our president. On no less than 3 issues he has changed his position at least twice. And two of those he changed his position 3 times in the same day. One or two changes over a long period could be overlooked. Fact is he tries to excuse his change of position by blaming it on "joking". A sense of humor is great but we got serious problems and we need a serious candidate.

Then their is the whole experience thing. I was willing to overlook a lack of govt experience for a sound economicly minded potus but.... The lack of experience is glaringly obvious when he can't seem to hold a position solid.

Which leads me to my final reason. Seemingly he has no core convictions worthy of standing up for. To change ones position so many times is a perfect example of not having a good set of core principles.

He is clearly different than Obama as far as govt intrusion goes but he is much to similar to him in the area of caving in. Compromise is one thing but abandoning your principles is unacceptable for me.

So who do you recommend we support then? Obviously we can't go wrong no matter who we choose because Barack Obama is a Marxist who has collapsed this nation - but who do you believe is the best person since you're claiming Cain is not the right one?

I personally like Cain and some of his ideas but it is clear that he is not only out of his league but his flip flops are epic in size.

He appears to really lack the principles that we need in our president. On no less than 3 issues he has changed his position at least twice. And two of those he changed his position 3 times in the same day. One or two changes over a long period could be overlooked. Fact is he tries to excuse his change of position by blaming it on "joking". A sense of humor is great but we got serious problems and we need a serious candidate.

Then their is the whole experience thing. I was willing to overlook a lack of govt experience for a sound economicly minded potus but.... The lack of experience is glaringly obvious when he can't seem to hold a position solid.

Which leads me to my final reason. Seemingly he has no core convictions worthy of standing up for. To change ones position so many times is a perfect example of not having a good set of core principles.

He is clearly different than Obama as far as govt intrusion goes but he is much to similar to him in the area of caving in. Compromise is one thing but abandoning your principles is unacceptable for me.

So who do you recommend we support then? Obviously we can't go wrong no matter who we choose because Barack Obama is a Marxist who has collapsed this nation - but who do you believe is the best person since you're claiming Cain is not the right one?

Myself, I going to vote for Newt in the primaries but I will support whomever the nominee is to make sure Obama is ousted.

So what. I'm a convicted felon. Old mistakes do not define everyone.

Yeah, but you act like one.

Your so lost. I run a pretty successful business. I deal with clients everyday. Many of them liberals, yet they still manage to be satisfied and even pay me. The extreme left and right are too quick to judge.

Forum List

Back