It’s Time to Go All Electric

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
IMG_9255.jpeg

And don’t try to say it’s cruel. Cruel would be having signs that say climb here.
Time to electrify.

View attachment 898812

And don’t try to say it’s cruel. Cruel would be having signs that say climb here.
Time to electrify.
You realize, it is a fake sign on the fence, right. Even cattle electric fences are strong enough to keep vine from growing on and through them, the arc literally cutting through the vine.

View attachment 898812

Time to electrify.
Me and a friend were hiking along a river bank when I was a kid and my friend said I got to pee so he turned and peed on a fence... he jumped a mile high and then I noticed the sign that warned it was an electric fence... I LMFAO....

I know. I had to find a non English version because the Leftards would have pooped their pants again.
I had the same trouble, finding "Danger Alligators, No Swimming" in Spanish for a post I made on border solutions. Go figure.

View attachment 898812

Time to electrify.
Or what Biden said to illegals...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

These are the ONLY words that the cartels, the gangs, the illegals heard... Biden urging the surge to the border!

Forum List

Back