Let them keep pouring in.Trump vows to make Ike’s Operation Wetback of the 1950’s look like a harmonious happening. Is it time to embrace Martial Law?

If the democrats who voted for these people to surge the border, took them in, there wouldn't be a problem.

Did any of them fail so hard that their children were made demographic minorities on their watch?

Get some courage, coward. For me, an open border is a positive development as far as replacing you, culturally and politically goes. If you can't even face that online what chance do you pussies have of facing it b person? :lmao:
Spoken like someone who got their education from one of those failing schools.

Haven't their numbers exceeded black Americans? They're already taking away your benefits.
Black population numbers are steady. It's only whites who are in decline and that's just ethnically. Culturally it's even worse. A lot of who you consider Black Americans like Obama are also mixed with whites but they don't care to culturally promote the white side. Mixed race children of black and white heritage almost never identify as white. Black culture will be preserved. Whites are so embarrassed by theirs no one even wants to claim southern white Confederate Democrats anymore. No one is proud to be associated that deplorable mutant culture these days. :lmao:

Black population numbers are steady. It's only whites who are in decline and that's just ethnically. Culturally it's even worse. A lot of who you consider Black Americans like Obama are also mixed with whites but they don't care to culturally promote the white side. Mixed race children of black and white heritage almost never identify as white. Black culture will be preserved. Whites are so embarrassed by theirs no one even wants to claim southern white Confederate Democrats anymore. No one is proud to be associated that deplorable mutant culture these days. :lmao:
Yes, Obama is more white than black. Even raised by his white grandmother.

I'm a Black and Asian first generation son of immigrants. The rule is that we're better off on average than you poor whites. :itsok:
Hahaha…don’t try that Asian shit on us you damn liar…you leave fingerprints on charcoal and you know it…You’ve never once allowed your Asian fingers to type here.

Those aren't facts. My neighborhood is nice and gated to keep poor white trash like you out. :lmao:
Scum like this vote for the open borders but doesn't take in any of the migrants.

Americans need to help migrants find democrats to stay with, and also inform them about squatting laws and how to take the houses over.

Hahaha…don’t try that Asian shit on us you damn liar…you leave fingerprints on charcoal and you know it…You’ve never once allowed your Asian fingers to type here.

That's because you ignorant fail whites don't understand the difference between race and culture. Racially I'm more Asian than African as I am both Chinese and Indian as well as African but culturally I'm west Indian rather than east Indian as are most Indian and Chinese Jamaicans.

Scum like this vote for the open borders but doesn't take in any of the migrants.

Americans need to help migrants find democrats to stay with, and also inform them about squatting laws and how to take the houses over.
What are you talking about? My brother's married Cuban and Dominican women. I don't have any problem with immigrants. My family is one ourselves. :dunno:

I have a feeling Trump intends to be extremely aggressive and hopefully cruel with whatever immigration / border / deportation policies he rolls out….He knows how fed up core Americans are and he knows he goofed-up big time last go-around by trying to play nice.
"hopefully cruel"?

You are a sick, hateful, petty little man.

Forum List

Back