Let them keep pouring in.Trump vows to make Ike’s Operation Wetback of the 1950’s look like a harmonious happening. Is it time to embrace Martial Law?

Yes. I'm sure of that. Cuck whites sat back as their white children became demographic minorities in America so don't come here and pretend for me something you intend on doing down the road. Talk is cheap your inaction speaks a lot louder.

I don't have to hope. I've looked into the core of you and you're all pussy.
If white kids became demographic minorities, where the hell are you wankers in the pecking order?

Hey DEI is in effect. There are a shitload of minorities and trannys failing in our government.
Did any of them fail so hard that their children were made demographic minorities on their watch?
Birth rates are not what the thread is about. Get a clue dipshit.
Get some courage, coward. For me, an open border is a positive development as far as replacing you, culturally and politically goes. If you can't even face that online what chance do you pussies have of facing it b person? :lmao:

Did any of them fail so hard that their children were made demographic minorities on their watch?

Get some courage, coward. For me, an open border is a positive development as far as replacing you, culturally and politically goes. If you can't even face that online what chance do you pussies have of facing it b person? :lmao:
Mass deportation will take care of it. Martial law maybe needed to clean up the cities. I can hardly wait.

If white kids became demographic minorities, where the hell are you wankers in the pecking order?
I've always been above you in the pecking order. Mixed heritage, exotic caramel skin and green eyes. There's a reason mixed race births are up over 200% in the last two decades while white birth rates can't even keep up with white deaths. :lmao:

Mass deportation will take care of it. Martial law maybe needed to clean up the cities. I can hardly wait.
More fantasy. I love it! :lmao:

Just sit back in that rocking chair and pretend that's how the world works. Also try some of this pudding....

I'm not at all pissed that you fail whites can't get your act together at the border. :lmao:
What power is that do I or others have? It is natural for people to vote for whatever their views are or even if they change any of them. As the years went on, it took more and more money for candidates to run. And in that any that had good views and were independent from elites were usually minimized. The city I came from has had a Democratic mayor since 1952 with a mostly Democratic city council. There were good primary Dem candidates they were quickly disposed of, and Republicans minimized and one or two would have been great mayors. We transitioned from a minimal government people to a large government people. And the corruption before is no magnified as the ineptitude, incompetence, corruption and racial identity politics has wasted so much in resources. However, what you typed is revenge. If it keeps going this way you will get it. And it will help others who feel like they got a raw deal. In the end though, all will suffer for the elites who want to control the world.

According the Census Bureau immigrants and their children are the only reason this country isn't dying demographically. Incel whites sure aren't reproducing at a rate necessary to keep the Nation alive.
Hahaha…you ”immigrants” don’t contribute to the treasury or to almost anything in a positive way.
Hahaha….we see your homes, your neighborhoods, your states and your nations…you human cockroaches destroy everything in your path. You need whitey, when whitey isn’t present you do what you do…look around the globe.

Yes. I'm sure of that. Cuck whites sat back as their white children became demographic minorities in America so don't come here and pretend for me something you intend on doing down the road. Talk is cheap your inaction speaks a lot louder.

I don't have to hope. I've looked into the core of you and you're all pussy.
Haven't their numbers exceeded black Americans? They're already taking away your benefits.

Making wild claims about what Trump might do about the border crisis is disingenuous at best and perhaps dishonest. The fact is that the crisis is ongoing because of Biden's policies. The "bill" would allow 5,000 illegals per day. When you consider that the people's republic of Mass panicked over twenty illegals you have to wonder what the hell are we going to do with 5,000 per day?

Hahaha…you ”immigrants” don’t contribute to the treasury or to almost anything in a positive way.
Hahaha….we see your homes, your neighborhoods, your states and your nations…you human cockroaches destroy everything in your path. You need whitey, when whitey isn’t present you do what you do…look around the globe.
You lashing out now in impotence? :dunno:

Forum List

Back