Let them keep pouring in.Trump vows to make Ike’s Operation Wetback of the 1950’s look like a harmonious happening. Is it time to embrace Martial Law?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I have a feeling Trump intends to be extremely aggressive and hopefully cruel with whatever immigration / border / deportation policies he rolls out….He knows how fed up core Americans are and he knows he goofed-up big time last go-around by trying to play nice.

I have a feeling Trump intends to be extremely aggressive and hopefully cruel with whatever immigration / border / deportation policies he rolls out….He knows how fed up core Americans are and he knows he goofed-up big time last go-around by trying to play nice.
And the right continues their devoltion towards open brutality and cruelty.... :lmao:

That'll be a good look for you. Really!

You’ve kinda backed core Americans into a corner haven’t you?
You've been backed into pacified retirement communities where you can be ignored and forgotten. You're not going to get violent at the border because you old fuckers don't have the hips and knees for violence. But go ahead and shake that angry fist for all its worth. :lmao:

You've been backed into pacified retirement communities where you can be ignored and forgotten. You're not going to get violent at the border because you old fuckers don't have the hips and knees for violence. But go ahead and shake that angry fist for all its worth. :lmao:
You better hope core Americans don’t get to the point you’re at….black folks go hunting black folks in ghettos on Saturday nights…you don’t want to perpetuate more violence do you?

Didn't someone mention throwing them out of helicopters? That's a reasonable solution.

The biggest danger is, that the solution won't be cruel enough. It has to be painful enough to stop the flow.

Are you sure about that?
Yes. I'm sure of that. Cuck whites sat back as their white children became demographic minorities in America so don't come here and pretend for me something you intend on doing down the road. Talk is cheap your inaction speaks a lot louder.
You better hope core Americans don’t get to the point you’re at….black folks go hunting black folks in ghettos on Saturday nights…you don’t want to perpetuate more violence do you?
I don't have to hope. I've looked into the core of you and you're all pussy.

And the Left continues their devotion to national suicide.
According the Census Bureau immigrants and their children are the only reason this country isn't dying demographically. Incel whites sure aren't reproducing at a rate necessary to keep the Nation alive.

You are supposed to be carrying the mantra or the baton was passed to you from those old geezers. If you are pissed off than they and you got screwed over.

According the Census Bureau immigrants and their children are the only reason this country isn't dying demographically. Incel whites sure aren't reproducing at a rate necessary to keep the Nation alive.
The Census Bureau spouts propaganda with the best of them.

You are supposed to be carrying the mantra or the baton was passed to you from those old geezers. If you are pissed off than they and you got screwed over.
I'm not at all pissed that you fail whites can't get your act together at the border. :lmao:

He's all talk and will be little action, just like before.

Forum List

Back